Rate my 3/4. 6'5 btw.

Brah the only reason he got attention because he is good looking dude.
brah im for real. all indians with that pheno are fucked no matter how high the psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Larp

Doesn't look that good here tbh.
Still Chad thanks to height tho.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Another person larping about their height
fr average height on looksmax.org seems to be 6’2

Meanwhile my legit 6’5 measured friends tower tf over normies like a sore thumb and legit 6’1/6’2 people are known as the “tall guy” in most normie social circles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 6128
Overall package no joke a 7.5 easy peezy. Facially a solid 6 with easy routes for gainage.

as usual people overrating because of height. Looks like a dollar store version of Yung Gravy. LTN facially but you have some niche appeal to select girls because of height and gymcel physique. Do something against you balding asap and get a skincare routine.

JFL just found out this is a fake. Even so, if he was as high appeal as you guys say he is he would have more than 370 followers on insta. Before you guys come with the muh you cant see height online yes you can. It is easy to see how tall he is from porportions + he has pics next to other people. You can also easily see his frame and gymcelled physique. He is a ltn end of story

JFL just found out this is a fake. Even so, if he was as high appeal as you guys say he is he would have more than 370 followers on insta. Before you guys come with the muh you cant see height online yes you can. It is easy to see how tall he is from porportions + he has pics next to other people. You can also easily see his frame and gymcelled physique. He is a ltn end of story
It's not fake lol. That is me.