Rate my 5'8 russian friend descension

Deleted member 20452

Deleted member 20452

Silver
He slayed everything in his youth, but not that much success now due to balding + women in russia look for wealth not looks which he lacks.
Him at early 20's:
X 607c01f8
X 0670a0e2
X 1b646c74

Early 30's:
6Lsm2ORHHb0

X e12d6387 X 04d35dc3
@Thompsonz @PrinterAndFaxMachin @Deusmaximus @russiancel @subhuman incel @volcelfatcel @eduardkoopman @Gargantuan

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, currylightskin, Deleted member 17676 and 4 others
On the last 2 pictures he still looks very good. Would ascend with a ht.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, subhuman incel and Deleted member 20452
Collagen on the first pic makes him look significantly better. He's blonde, I guess tanning got to him.
Still a good face, he just needs an HT or maybe even a haircut that will make his hairline not attract attention. And skincare.

women in russia look for wealth not looks which he lacks
He also lacked wealth in his youth, but he slayed, because of his looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 20452
MTN > LTN

not much of a decsension, bar must be low AF for russian guys

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik
He slayed everything in his youth, but not that much success now due to balding + women in russia look for wealth not looks which he lacks.
Him at early 20's:
View attachment 1799495
View attachment 1799497
View attachment 1799496

Early 30's:
View attachment 1799499

View attachment 1799500View attachment 1799498
@Thompsonz @PrinterAndFaxMachin @Deusmaximus @russiancel @subhuman incel @volcelfatcel @eduardkoopman @Gargantuan
Above average for a Slav so HTN there but MTN in the West. Had a Russian co worker in my part time job in the past who looked like him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
damn he kind of looked like paul walker. At least he got to slay when he was in his 20s. But yeah his looks deteriorated pretty quickly. Not as bad as America. 30 year olds already have a belly sticking out and balding

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 17676, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Norwood reaper is comming, to collect another man

Would still be a mogger without hair tbh.
He resembles Paul Walker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and ShowerMaxxing
Moron prettyboy Chad eye color,would still slay with better hair and skincare

very good looking
reminds me of oleg miami, btw he is my brother . can you rate him?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and currylightskin
very good looking
reminds me of oleg miami, btw he is my brother . can you rate him?
Yesterday i met with a russian calisthenics athlete in the gym yakhi . Nice guy overall. Funny accent . Sergei 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙. Too much vodka smell yakhi 😹😹😹🐒🤙. He will teach me calisthenics 😻💪😻😻💪💪💪🤟🤟

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 13332
This is how normal people age. This site thinks they’re all gonna age like Hollywood actors :lul:

Above average for a Slav so HTN there but MTN in the West. Had a Russian co worker in my part time job in the past who looked like him.
You can't rate to save your fucking life

He's Chadlite when he was young and HTN now

Yesterday i met with a russian calisthenics athlete in the gym yakhi . Nice guy overall. Funny accent . Sergei 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙. Too much vodka smell yakhi 😹😹😹🐒🤙. He will teach me calisthenics 😻💪😻😻💪💪💪🤟🤟
call him sir gay next time yakhi 😹😹😸

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 13332
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, Deleted member 20452 and currylightskin
Everything works backwards in Russia. He ascended because according to russian girls, "a man should look just a bit better than a monkey". Now they do not suspect of him as homosexual and feel secure by his side. Even if he is not statusmaxxed, he should have more wealth on his 30s compared to his 20s, even if we are talking about the difference betweeen 10 and 20 russian rupples, it is a change for the better for the wealth, status oriented average russian woman.
Would be over in the west but good ascension in Russia.
[I'm not making this up, I've saw lots of videos of russian girls talking about men in general and most of them think like that. It's hilarious :feelshah:]

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 20452
Everything works backwards in Russia. He ascended because according to russian girls, "a man should look just a bit better than a monkey". Now they do not suspect of him as homosexual and feel secure by his side. Even if he is not statusmaxxed, he should have more wealth on his 30s compared to his 20s, even if we are talking about the difference betweeen 10 and 20 russian rupples, it is a change for the better for the wealth, status oriented average russian woman.
Would be over in the west but good ascension in Russia.
[I'm not making this up, I've saw lots of videos of russian girls talking about men in general and most of them think like that. It's hilarious :feelshah:]
x_e12d6387-jpg.1799500

dude , where tf its over in the west? i lived 3 years in malmo and currently reside in portland , usa and this dude at 30 easily mogs 95% of guys

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 20452
x_e12d6387-jpg.1799500

dude , where tf its over in the west? i lived 3 years in malmo and currently reside in portland , usa and this dude at 30 easily mogs 95% of guys

Yes he is still a mogger, I was exaggerating in that part :soy:
Unironically, most russian girls would like him more at 30. I've saw videos of them being asked by other women what they find attractive, and many of them said that very good looking men usually are gay and that man should be strong, look normal at best and have money.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 13332