• Total voters
mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

NEED £40,000 TO ASCEND.
20211228 215528
20211229 192830
20211231 010141
20211231 010126

Facial hair is a bit scruffy because I have felt extremely sad the last few days. Haven't really found the motivation to take care of my facial hair, but I will do it because I am going out for NYE 😎🥳.

Current Stats:
Weight 84kg
Height 6ft 3
Biceps 13.5 Inches
Chest 36 Inches (Over)
Waist 32 Inches
Shoulders 20 Inches (could be measured wrong idk)

Got along way to go in terms of gymcelling but I want to know where I stand rn because I feel unattractive. I also need to work on my oblique muscles. They are basically untouched atm.

Apart from this are these abs ok? I have been building them with compound lifts and roman chair leg raises + crunches and bicycle kicks when I have the time. I am unsure how shredded your supposed to be natty. I vary from looking dicey to untoned depending lighting or diet.

Also Hair tips. I have bought some hair gel and I am thinking of twisting my hair as such. Do you think this will look good?:

Props to Kelly Oubre because he used to have a simillar hair texture to me.

Any additional looksmaxxing advice would be welcome 🥰. Also eyes are very sensitive so I couldn't successful use contact lense. I guess I could try poking my eyes until I desentise to the feeling of having my eyes touched IDK.

Attachments

• 1640914529838.png
    1640914529838.png
    588.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, St.TikTokcel, Hikicel69 and 9 others
3.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
3.7 psl

• +1
6/10, can easily get to 7 if you grow out your hair and do other softmaxxes. People above saying ur 3 psl is bs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Travis, Deleted member 15556 and 10 others
6/10, can easily get to 7 if you grow out your hair and do other softmaxxes. People above saying ur 3 psl is bs
Psl is for face tho, this guy is slightly below average to average so facially he is around 3.5-4 psl

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, subhuman incel and ChristianChad
Thanks bro. Are you the same guy that was a redcel under the same name? I remember you deleted your account a few months ago. I guess once you sign up your here for life :lul:.

Honestly I am suprised I am getting rated sub 4PSL. Maybe I overrate myself idk. Based on my current experience with women I wouldn't be suprised if I was 3PSL. Londonville (RIP) rated me 4.5PSL and looksoverall said I was normie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, subhuman incel and N1666
Tagging some users @chadison @Preston @Native @EverythingMattersCel @Xangsane @Gaia262

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and subhuman incel
@MakinItHappenReturn @triggered @thegoat

• +1
Mogs me/10

• +1
View attachment 1468329View attachment 1468330View attachment 1468331View attachment 1468334
Facial hair is a bit scruffy because I have felt extremely sad the last few days. Haven't really found the motivation to take care of my facial hair, but I will do it because I am going out for NYE 😎🥳.

Current Stats:
Weight 84kg
Height 6ft 3
Biceps 13.5 Inches
Chest 36 Inches (Over)
Waist 32 Inches

Got along way to go in terms of gymcelling but I want to know where I stand rn because I feel unattractive. I also need to work on my oblique muscles. They are basically untouched atm.

Apart from this are these abs ok? I have been building them with compound lifts and roman chair leg raises + crunches and bicycle kicks when I have the time. I am unsure how shredded your supposed to be natty. I vary from looking dicey to untoned depending lighting or diet.

Also Hair tips. I have bought some hair gel and I am thinking of twisting my hair as such. Do you think this will look good?:
View attachment 1468355View attachment 1468357

View attachment 1468361View attachment 1468369

Any additional looksmaxxing advice would be welcome 🥰. Also eyes are very sensitive so I couldn't successful use contact lense. I guess I could try poking my eyes until I desentise to the feeling of having my eyes touched IDK.

Height is excellent

Body is above average -could do with larger shoulders.

Face does need work bro-

Glasses need to go

You have an aspie eye area similar to me and alot of users on here. So does amnesia.

Its difficult to say for surgery , bimax and infraorbital malar implants would boost you and give you an more NT appeal.

However being hyper NT and roided up would be excellent for you.

If you were NT (social media/social circle maxxed) +softmaxxed easily see you 7/10

Your height is what's propping you up.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Yerico7, subhuman incel and 4 others
4 PSL, but 6'3 and lean. In terms of ratios, I don't see much wrong with your FACE tbh. You don't have many striking or dimorphic features, so people here will rate you low PSL, but your irl appeal is higher. Like having an average FACE + 6'3 and lean already puts you at like 70 percentile realistically.

That being said, you won't get much success online because of hypergamy. In bars and clubs you will do better because height is the biggest asset on a night out imo, and drunk girls can't see your FACE.

Your best option (same as me) is to ascend through social circle for an LTR realistically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, subhuman incel, AscendingHero and 3 others
Height is excellent

Body is above average -could do with larger shoulders.

Face does need work bro-

Glasses need to go

You have an aspie eye area similar to me and alot of users on here. So does amnesia.

Its difficult to say for surgery , bimax and infraorbital malar implants would boost you and give you an more NT appeal.

However being hyper NT and roided up would be excellent for you.

If you were NT (social media/social circle maxxed) +softmaxxed easily see you 7/10

Your height is what's propping you up.
Thanks for the advice. I am working on my shoulders. My Overhead press/Bench is weak so once this goes up I will have bigger shoulders.

My mind is set on the bimax + implants route. You have seen my teeth they are wacko :lul: (whitening them atm, they are starting to look bettter) Jawline is also meh tier. People have called it decent because I am lean but my lower jaw is small.

Tried contacts, I couldn't wear them :feelswah::feelswah:. The optician refused to give them to me. You have a trial session prior to getting contacts and I failed here. My eyes would overreact to having contacts in. Hopefully I can train my eyes to desensitise to touch but it will be a struggle. Maybe I just blindmaxx. I would be walking around squitfrauding 24/7 it could work :forcedsmile:.

I agree tbh, aspie eyes = over. I always thought my eyes looked off.

Social circle is improving, but there is a lack of females in the circles I am in. Most of my friends are in LTRs. All the girls I have spoke to at work have boyfriends :feelswah::feelswah:. Nights out in my local area are sausage parties.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14978 and 2 others
4 PSL, but 6'3 and lean. In terms of ratios, I don't see much wrong with your FACE tbh. You don't have many striking or dimorphic features, so people here will rate you low PSL, but your irl appeal is higher. Like having an average FACE + 6'3 and lean already puts you at like 70 percentile realistically.

That being said, you won't get much success online because of hypergamy. In bars and clubs you will do better because height is the biggest asset on a night out imo, and drunk girls can't see your FACE.

Your best option (same as me) is to ascend through social circle for an LTR realistically.
Ty bro. My main flaw with my face is my teeth. They are fucked. Its going to be a while before I can properly fix them though so I will just have to softmaxx and make do. I will get implants with my bimax so hopefully my face will look more striking after this.

I have tried tinder. I have gotten matches from it and I got a date from it but it just seems like a waste of time. 75% male userbase and we all mass swipe on anything with a pulse. Half the women I matched with I would not look at IRL. As you said IRL is where its at. Maybe ~4 years ago tinder was good but its oversaturated with men now. If I were to try OLD again it would be hinge or yubo.

IRL is the way to go. There are also additional benefits of ascending IRL, namely you can't get catfished and you will overcome any social anxiety/approach anxiety in the process.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Death tier NCT

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Nigga how tf are you gonna recommend bimax to someone without seeing their side profile, especially to a black dude?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, AscendingHero and N1666
Honestly I am suprised I am getting rated sub 4PSL. Maybe I overrate myself idk.
NCT, invisible eyelashes, roundish feminine hairline, humongous nose, tear troughs… what were you expecting? :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
0psl bc skin colour

I have tried tinder. I have gotten matches from it and I got a date from it but it just seems like a waste of time
I havnt tried OLD but one of my curry friends has 20 slays from it, hes 4.5psl and legit 5'8, you actually look a bit similar to him. (The bitches were all 3-4/10, but still). Tbh since you're tall then IRL probably much better for you, pretty sure you dont go out much off your previous posts, but IMO youll get laid in like <100 approaches if you loweryour standards. He runs hyper masc game and you should too: Keep the facial hair, good trim, earrings + chain + rings, triple black outfit with some nice shoes like silver airmax 97s. Youre a tall ripped nigga fucking act like it and turn it into a halo

PSL: I was going to bluepill you out of fear youll roast my pics, but fuck it ill just keep it real. You're below average for sure by PSL (NCT, big nose), prob 3.7

SMV: you have really good potential, your haircut is shit and makes your forehead look big, try the kelly oubre and also maybe dreads (that reallifejoker dude looks sick with them). You should not be incel,run hypermasc game as i said above

Physique: Good beach bod, its a good halo but not an insane halo. Your chest really holds the whole physique back, what do you bench? Also traps are fucking hugewhat did u even do for that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, AscendingHero and mulattomaxxer
BTW despite being half white you pretty much look like a full ethnic, similar to me, just unfortunate

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and mulattomaxxer
Ignore every muscle and just do shoulders brotha

View attachment 1468329View attachment 1468330View attachment 1468331View attachment 1468334

Current Stats:
Weight 84kg
Height 6ft 3
Biceps 13.5 Inches
Chest 36 Inches (Over)
Waist 32 Inches

@mulattomaxxer NO, THIS IS YOU:
f1bfgm7z0t431.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, AscendingHero, MakinItHappenReturn and 2 others
Great body, average face

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK and chadison
Yes the face certainly needs improvement, as well as the bideltoid width. I’m not sure what surgeries would benefit you, I remember you saying jaw surgery but I don’t see where that falio is; your lower third and jaw appears mostly normal to me. I’m not sure how much a rhinoplasty would benefit you either, you’d have to do a morph with a surgeon to see if you wanted one.
I would experiment with facial hair and see what looks best. Idk if what you have now is ideal for your face and jaw. Maybe curl your eyelashes a tiny bit more so they appear longer, ditch the glasses, and keep working on your teeth as you mentioned they were problematic. The pictures comparing you to oubre and what other users said have been pretty accurate. I think a good proportioned body and proper fashion would really boost you, as it would provide a large body halo. And if you managed to up your face another point on top of that (which right now is around average) you would almost be a 7. You seem to be in a similar boat to me, except I had less height and a bit more face and body to start with prior to reaching where I am now (6.5/10). Your abs are pretty decent now (just need more mass) and I would try doing that with your hair to give the appearance of a lower hairline/smaller forehead.

Oh, and maybe minox for the eyebrows

Nigga how tf are you gonna recommend bimax to someone without seeing their side profile, especially to a black dude?

My side profile and teeth (whitening them atm). I need jaw surgery to truly fix my side profile and malocclusion. Implants will fix my shitty undereyes and give me wider cheekbones. It should also make my side profile look more natrual. I self assessed myself as recessed and I have already had a consulation with a maxfac surgeon who has confirmed this. Going to consult with the EU surgeons in the near future.

You're not mullato you're plain black nigga :what:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and mulattomaxxer

Current Stats:
Weight 84kg
Height 6ft 3
Biceps 13.5 Inches
Chest 36 Inches (Over)
Waist 32 Inches

How is your waist so big man . I don't get how you weigh so much while looking lean yet your arms are not as big as I'd imagine either?

I'm 6'2" and my waist is 28/29" around my belly button and I'm 11% BF.

Anyway all things considered you are above average for sure.

• +1
Over if not 6'3

Yes the face certainly needs improvement, as well as the bideltoid width. I’m not sure what surgeries would benefit you, I remember you saying jaw surgery but I don’t see where that falio is; your lower third and jaw appears mostly normal to me. I’m not sure how much a rhinoplasty would benefit you either, you’d have to do a morph with a surgeon to see if you wanted one.
I would experiment with facial hair and see what looks best. Idk if what you have now is ideal for your face and jaw. Maybe curl your eyelashes a tiny bit more so they appear longer, ditch the glasses, and keep working on your teeth as you mentioned they were problematic. The pictures comparing you to oubre and what other users said have been pretty accurate. I think a good proportioned body and proper fashion would really boost you, as it would provide a large body halo. And if you managed to up your face another point on top of that (which right now is around average) you would almost be a 7. You seem to be in a similar boat to me, except I had less height and a bit more face and body to start with prior to reaching where I am now (6.5/10). Your abs are pretty decent now (just need more mass) and I would try doing that with your hair to give the appearance of a lower hairline/smaller forehead.

Oh, and maybe minox for the eyebrows

My pictures I got took at the ortho. I have been confirmed recessed by a maxfac. My side profile is weak. My main insecurity is my teeth and I want them fixed properly, without camoflauge orthodontics. Implants for the tear troughs and better cheekbones. It should also help contour my side profile for improved aesthetics.

Defo going to do the hair and I will try curling my eyelashes. I will look into Minoxidil.

Currently not interested in getting a rhinoplasty due to multiple reasons. Mainly due to cost and personal reasons. My nose suits my pheno and I think nose is very low on my personal list of features which affects SMV (anyones SMV, not just my own). My nose will change shape during jaw surgery so I may need a rhino to reduce width but we will see.

Rhinoplasty is a severely overated surgery. You and blackgymaxx had good nosejobs because you needed them. Most people don't need nosejobs imo. Most nose jobs are either inconsequential or descend the patient imo. There is also a beauty standard to have a traditionally caucasian nose which I don't agree with. Your nose should suit your phenotype, because you can't change race.

Gonna keep gymmaxxing lol. My lower body and back has made alot of progress but I can't say the same for my upper body. Its improved but not at the same rate as my lower body.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
How is your waist so big man . I don't get how you weigh so much while looking lean yet your arms are not as big as I'd imagine either?

I'm 6'2" and my waist is 28/29" around my belly button and I'm 11% BF.

Anyway all things considered you are above average for sure.

I would imagine most of my weight is probably below my waist (which you can't see here 😛). My legs have gotten alot bigger and stronger since I started lifting. My leg lifts progressed more quickly and I have long legs in comparison to my torso. Its not comedicically disproportionate but I have taken a picture in just boxers and my legs look big.

Anyway small waist is ideal for V taper (provided you don't have wide hips). So it isn't all bad.

@mulattomaxxer 6'3, with nice skin tone. how about you get rid of that goatee, grow your hair your and get curls and train neck and get rhinoplasty if you want to look even better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and mulattomaxxer
@mulattomaxxer 6'3, with nice skin tone. how about you get rid of that goatee, grow your hair your and get curls and train neck and get rhinoplasty if you want to look even better.
20210922 091910

Thanks for the rate but I look like shit without facial hair JFL. I can't grow a full beard atm. I have been complimented on my facial hair IRL, people have said it suits me. My goatee isn't perfect but it looks better then me clean shaven. I just don't have the bone structure to go clean shaven.

I will do the hair and I am training neck (I struggle to find the time some days though). Alot of people have commented on my nose here so I will consider a rhinoplasty, but fixing my teeth/jaw is my main priority, because that affects my mental state. My teeth also look shit, but I am whitening them atm until I can get my braces on.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 14978, Prettyboy and 1 other person
5/10 mid tier normie

Throw me proper pictures, front side and 3/4 for full breakdown

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel and mulattomaxxer
stop training traps asap

Some improvements in my mind

- Hair: needs to be grown out more, Oubre Jr’s hairstyle is very cool but dreads on top + fade on sides would also work imo

- Skin: you have good skin generally but if you want to hide imperfections / moles, you could use BB cream on your face

- Eyebrows: you should make them more dense with minox & dye them black

- Eyelashes: same as brows, on the pic they look invisible, tinting them black can make them more visible

- Eyes: your NCT failos you but losing the glasses would regardless be an improvement

- Nose: optional rhinoplasty

- Lower third: fix your facial hair, currently it looks unkempt + start chewing , your jaw lacks definition and angularity

- Neck: train your neck directly if you arent already, you need more width

- Traps: they are way too overdeveloped, do you hit those a lot?

- Phyisique: good, but needs a bit more muscle mass for more definition + fat loss for losing facial bloat (body recomposition). Arms look a bit lacking compared to your torso

Taking your height too into consideration you have good potential and people here probably underrate your IRL appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, AscendingHero and mulattomaxxer
View attachment 1470771

Thanks for the rate but I look like shit without facial hair JFL. I can't grow a full beard atm. I have been complimented on my facial hair IRL, people have said it suits me. My goatee isn't perfect but it looks better then me clean shaven. I just don't have the bone structure to go clean shaven.

I will do the hair and I am training neck (I struggle to find the time some days though). Alot of people have commented on my nose here so I will consider a rhinoplasty, but fixing my teeth/jaw is my main priority, because that affects my mental state. My teeth also look shit, but I am whitening them atm until I can get my braces on.
you look much better here. In the OP I would have said around 3.5psl. But in this around 4psl.

You eyes are your worst area imo. Maybe consider cantho after your bimax and implants.

I could see you being HTN after that. At 6'3 with good body, you should be fine.

• +1
stop training traps asap

Another nerd Zoomer who has no world experience. I can just tell lol.

Nigga he has a shit frame. Not because his traps are too big. Because his fucking shoulders are too narrow.

Therefore tell him to TRAIN SHOULDERS ASAP you fucking NERD

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and efes
you look much better here. In the OP I would have said around 3.5psl. But in this around 4psl.

You eyes are your worst area imo. Maybe consider cantho after your bimax and implants.

I could see you being HTN after that. At 6'3 with good body, you should be fine.
Im suprised you think that lol, I thought I looked worse clean shaven but ty for the compliment.

I want to improve my eye area through surgery but I am aprehensive due to the risk of noticable asymmetry. Ideally I would just get my outer canthus raised so my canthal tilt is neutral but I don't know how easy this is. Also will it look natrual? I will fix my undereye area 100%.

Front, 3/4 and side profile pictures took by an orthodontist.

Strengths
- Harline
- Mandible-mass

Average features
- Palate size
- Lips
- Cheekbones
- Bigonial-width
- Bone mass
- Skull
- Nose
- Gonial angle
- Mandible is slightly downward swung
- Chin

Weaknesses
- Eye-area. Unfortunately without a doubt your eye-area is your worst trait.
- Negatively tilted eyes.
- Weak eyebrows. Melted ad the hair is poor quality.
- Flat maxilla
- Phenotype.
- Short ramus
- Very very slight and subtle overbite
- Flat nasion
- Nasolabial folds

4/10 low tier normie facially

5/10 sexual market value due to 6'3

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and mulattomaxxer
Another nerd Zoomer who has no world experience. I can just tell lol.

Nigga he has a shit frame. Not because his traps are too big. Because his fucking shoulders are too narrow.

Therefore tell him to TRAIN SHOULDERS ASAP you fucking NERD
lol who do you think you are? and trying to make assumption with your single digit iq. ofc his frame is not good enough and his traps only make it worse. you can have huge upper trap muscles in months but may not have develop your shoulders enough in maybe years. Thats why he needs to keep balance between them. also huge upper traps are unaesthetic af if you are not power lifter or professional body builder.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Followback/comments/rp7koo/ig_f4f_hhaider/

lol who do you think you are? and trying to make assumption with your single digit iq. ofc his frame is not good enough and his traps only make it worse. you can have huge upper trap muscles in months but may not have develop your shoulders enough in maybe years. Thats why he needs to keep balance between them. also huge upper traps are unaesthetic af if you are not power lifter or professional body builder.

There is only one thing than shit-posting on a looks theory forum and that's building muscle.

If you seriously believe that it takes a black man to build muscle on his delts YEARS when it takes an Indian man like me a couple of months at best, then you are demonstrating the fact you have barely ever even stepped in a gym in the first place.

My pictures I got took at the ortho. I have been confirmed recessed by a maxfac. My side profile is weak. My main insecurity is my teeth and I want them fixed properly, without camoflauge orthodontics. Implants for the tear troughs and better cheekbones. It should also help contour my side profile for improved aesthetics.

yeah I can see the issue more clearly now, makes sense.
Rhinoplasty is a severely overated surgery. You and blackgymaxx had good nosejobs because you needed them. Most people don't need nosejobs imo. Most nose jobs are either inconsequential or descend the patient imo. There is also a beauty standard to have a traditionally caucasian nose which I don't agree with. Your nose should suit your phenotype, because you can't change race.
I would generally agree, I don’t think your nose is a falio for your phenotype. Sure it could be better, but it doesn’t stick out as an unattractive feature like mine did
Gonna keep gymmaxxing lol. My lower body and back has made alot of progress but I can't say the same for my upper body. Its improved but not at the same rate as my lower body.
Sounds good. Maybe throw in a few more upper days. I do 4 upper, 2 lower, and some cardio on the upper days (usually sprints or long distance road biking)

• +1
Literally don’t listen to those niggas ontop

you just have a Eugene hair cut

my advise would be to cut the top and let everything grow together

for whatever reason don’t ever fucking fade it when you’re growing it out

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and N1666

Current Stats:
Weight 84kg
Height 6ft 3
Biceps 13.5 Inches
Chest 36 Inches (Over)
Waist 32 Inches

Your physique has good potential.
You just need more muscle really bro on the side delts, and make your waist smaller.

I would cut for 4-6 weeks aggressively and get lean when abs are very defined. Then do a small surplus.
In 6 months u can have mogger body bro.
Need any tips lemme know.

Face wise I'd say your normie tbh, eyes are nct glasses help but u are a bit bloated. Like u said you are looking into some form of jaw surgery.

Agree I really like the twists hairstyle it will look good.
PSL rating 3.75-4 your face is mainly holding u back
He a top physique which u are capable of and u are 4psl easy.

• +1
you look good OP but I have another question

how do people be 6'3 yet have have a teenager frame with narrow and sloped shoulders? I'm literally almost a foot shorter than OP (5'5) yet have way broader shoulders (not mogger tier, but above average) this question always boggled my mind

• +1
I havnt tried OLD but one of my curry friends has 20 slays from it, hes 4.5psl and legit 5'8, you actually look a bit similar to him. (The bitches were all 3-4/10, but still). Tbh since you're tall then IRL probably much better for you, pretty sure you dont go out much off your previous posts, but IMO youll get laid in like <100 approaches if you loweryour standards. He runs hyper masc game and you should too: Keep the facial hair, good trim, earrings + chain + rings, triple black outfit with some nice shoes like silver airmax 97s. Youre a tall ripped nigga fucking act like it and turn it into a halo

PSL: I was going to bluepill you out of fear youll roast my pics, but fuck it ill just keep it real. You're below average for sure by PSL (NCT, big nose), prob 3.7

SMV: you have really good potential, your haircut is shit and makes your forehead look big, try the kelly oubre and also maybe dreads (that reallifejoker dude looks sick with them). You should not be incel,run hypermasc game as i said above

Physique: Good beach bod, its a good halo but not an insane halo. Your chest really holds the whole physique back, what do you bench? Also traps are fucking hugewhat did u even do for that?
BTW despite being half white you pretty much look like a full ethnic, similar to me, just unfortunate
Thanks for the rate. I will look into getting some jewelry. Are you black? Do you have any idea how to twist your hair like Kelly Oubre?

I can bench 60kg for 3 reps. I have been stuck benching 50kg to 60kg for a while now. My chest is weak so I am currently doing both incline DB press and flat bench press (barbell here) x3 a week. This should increase my chest size.

Traps are big because I train them. Neck curls, lateral raises, bent over row and deadlifts all hit traps. I was also doing shrugs for a while. I will start doing them again. I guess they responded well to the training.

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
you look good OP but I have another question

how do people be 6'3 yet have have a teenager frame with narrow and sloped shoulders? I'm literally almost a foot shorter than OP (5'5) yet have way broader shoulders (not mogger tier, but above average) this question always boggled my mind
Thanks for the rate (until you called my frame subhuman JFL 😘).

My frame is just average. I don't have a good frame (right guy) or a bad frame (left guy). I don't have a teenager frame, I am just tall so my shoulders look narrower by comparison. I am also still new to the gym and my shoulders are quite weak so I should be able to add some size to them. Regardless I will look x10 better with muscle in comparison to no muscle. I try not to worry about my frame because I can't do much to change it.

You can send me pictures @chadmanlet04 of your frame if you want. You probably frame mog me. I am not exceptionally broad, but I don't have a subhuman frame either.

What are your shoulder measurements? I have 20" shoulders. If I can get to 22" I should look alot bigger. Honestly I think ratios are more important for an aesthetic physique in comparison to actual size (to an extent).

eric bugenhagen is almost certainly bigger then david laid IRL. Eric is definetly stronger then David. But in pictures David Laid looks bigger because he has a 28" waist. It gives him a massive V taper.

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
Your physique has good potential.
You just need more muscle really bro on the side delts, and make your waist smaller.

I would cut for 4-6 weeks aggressively and get lean when abs are very defined. Then do a small surplus.
In 6 months u can have mogger body bro.
Need any tips lemme know.

Face wise I'd say your normie tbh, eyes are nct glasses help but u are a bit bloated. Like u said you are looking into some form of jaw surgery.

Agree I really like the twists hairstyle it will look good.
PSL rating 3.75-4 your face is mainly holding u back
He a top physique which u are capable of and u are 4psl easy.
Thanks for the rate. I am working on my shoulders but I haven't been making great progress on my upper body lately. I am also trying to clean bulk atm so I can get a bigger chest and shoulders. I assume cutting isn't a good idea atm. I am trying to clean bulk to get some size. Still at the DYEL stage in a T shirt. I will cut down at some point. I have been neglecting cardio so doing this should help me look more cut.

When I am ready to cut I will message you lol.

Yeah bloat is a rough one for me. I just have a chubby face. Cutting down will help but don't have good bone structure underneath. I don't want to look gaunt, which I probably will if my face loses more fat. On the upside I will age better when I start losing my facial fat.