Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 6PSL or more

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Literally don’t listen to those niggas ontop

you just have a Eugene hair cut

my advise would be to cut the top and let everything grow together

for whatever reason don’t ever fucking fade it when you’re growing it out
People did compliment me when I had an afro. In the summer I usually shave the sides because its like wearing a wooly hat in the summer. :lul:. I don't like the lack of definition my hair has. I will try twists with a fade then if I don't like that I will grow out my hair evenly.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Strengths
- Harline
- Mandible-mass

Average features
- Palate size
- Lips
- Cheekbones
- Bigonial-width
- Bone mass
- Skull
- Nose
- Gonial angle
- Mandible is slightly downward swung
- Chin

Weaknesses
- Eye-area. Unfortunately without a doubt your eye-area is your worst trait.
- Negatively tilted eyes.
- Weak eyebrows. Melted ad the hair is poor quality.
- Flat maxilla
- Phenotype.
- Short ramus
- Very very slight and subtle overbite
- Flat nasion
- Nasolabial folds

4/10 low tier normie facially

5/10 sexual market value due to 6'3
Thanks for the rating sir! I like the way you rate people. Its very clear and easy to read. Jaw surgery should help my lower third. I would imagine after jaw surgery and infraorbital-malar implants alot of the flaws you have hilighted will be improved. Although I don't think I can improve my ramus length. I will see what my maxfac surgeons have to say.

About my chin, do you think I need Genioplasty? I think brining my mandible forward should help define my chin.

I agree about my eye area. Its death tier, I should be able to improve my undereye support. Ideally I would have Neutral CT but I want a result that looks natrual. Alot of the canthoplasty results I have seen look unnatrual. Looking like a gay alien post canthoplasty is far worse then having NCT.

Im unsure what you mean by flat nasion. I don't see how my nasion is flat.

The girls nose on the right is a flat nasion correct? My nose doesn't look like this. Could you explain this to me?

Some improvements in my mind

- Hair: needs to be grown out more, Oubre Jr’s hairstyle is very cool but dreads on top + fade on sides would also work imo

- Skin: you have good skin generally but if you want to hide imperfections / moles, you could use BB cream on your face

- Eyebrows: you should make them more dense with minox & dye them black

- Eyelashes: same as brows, on the pic they look invisible, tinting them black can make them more visible

- Eyes: your NCT failos you but losing the glasses would regardless be an improvement

- Nose: optional rhinoplasty

- Lower third: fix your facial hair, currently it looks unkempt + start chewing , your jaw lacks definition and angularity

- Neck: train your neck directly if you arent already, you need more width

- Traps: they are way too overdeveloped, do you hit those a lot?

- Phyisique: good, but needs a bit more muscle mass for more definition + fat loss for losing facial bloat (body recomposition). Arms look a bit lacking compared to your torso

Taking your height too into consideration you have good potential and people here probably underrate your IRL appeal
Thanks for the rate bro! I will look into minox for my eyebrows. I am personally a huge fan of dark, full eyebrows. I remember there was a chad at my church (99% percentile genetics, he is of a different breed) with nice strong dark eyebrows. 6ft 4, dark looks, handsome, ideal facial structure and personality. He is the full package. I wish I had a picture of him to post here, probably the best looking guy I know IRL. (This sounded pretty gay JFL). I will improve my eyelashes too, its an underrated looksmax. Thanks for bringing this up.

My traps have responded very well to training. I have basically been destroying them during compound movements. I stopped hitting shrugs because they were getting massive. I think once my delts developed I should look more proportional, and my traps will look smaller by comparison. Personally I like bigger traps, I just lack the shoulders and chest to compliment them. My neck would look like a twig with small traps.

I'll be more dillgent with cardio. This should help me cut down the last few % of bodyfat. Core needs to be stronger. Also my carb intake has been too high recently. I will see what my face looks like after cutting, but my family genetically have chubbier faces. I also don't have good bone structure so I will look gaunt with no facial bloat.

Just fucking lol, how can you be 6'3 and still be a KHHV at 23? Anyway, you're 3.5 psl - you should look into canthoplasty as well as bimax and potentially rhinoplasty too. But with that height you should be slaying beckies club sluts regardless

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Squirtle and mulattomaxxer
Just fucking lol, how can you be 6'3 and still be a KHHV at 23? Anyway, you're 3.5 psl - you should look into canthoplasty as well as bimax and potentially rhinoplasty too. But with that height you should be slaying beckies club sluts regardless
Just a virgin bro. I have lost my KHH.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
2668974 20211231 010126

Sorry for the late response but I'd say 3.5 psl. Ur main falios are NCT, round feminine hairline, big nose, shallow set eyes poor eye support and lack of angularity in general. You don't look good at first glance but not ugly. Like 3.5 psl wise but good physique and mogger height. So your smv wise is higher. Also you have decent potential. Get rid of the glasses and the beard. They make you look unkempt, nerdy and low class. Go for a simple crew cut and remain clean shaven and use contacts. tinted lip balm for your lips. If you want to go surgical consider surgeries for your lower third and a cantho for your eyes. Your eyes make you look tired and exhausted. A cantho plasty would ascend ur eyes. Just rob evans maxx and you should be good

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and mulattomaxxer
View attachment 1494751

Sorry for the late response but I'd say 3.5 psl. Ur main falios are NCT, round feminine hairline, big nose, shallow set eyes poor eye support and lack of angularity in general. You don't look good at first glance but not ugly. Like 3.5 psl wise but good physique and mogger height. So your smv wise is higher. Also you have decent potential. Get rid of the glasses and the beard. They make you look unkempt, nerdy and low class. Go for a simple crew cut and remain clean shaven and use contacts. tinted lip balm for your lips. If you want to go surgical consider surgeries for your lower third and a cantho for your eyes. Your eyes make you look tired and exhausted. A cantho plasty would ascend ur eyes. Just rob evans maxx and you should be good
Thanks for the rate bro. Going to Kelly Oubremaxx with my hair because I used to get compliements with afro hair. I have had a crew cut before, its too vanilla. I need to exoticmaxx (part of the reason why Kelly mogs so hard is that he looks unique). I don't understand why people say I have a feminine hairline. I have never looked at somebodies hairline and assigned it as masculine or feminine. Can you explain this further?

Going for a full bimax ascension. I will get my upper and lower jaws expanded for some angularity on my front profile. Bone borne expander should help "pop" my cheekbones out. Canthoplasty and blepharoplasty are on my to do list after bimax. I will probably have to get a rhinoplasty after this, but we shall see.

My goatee usually looks better then that, I haven't shaved in a few days before taking that picture. People I know IRL like it. Its mainly for facial luminance. I don't have the angularity to go clean shaven.

I agree with the glasses but I need to adjust my cucked eyes. I tried to get contacts in the past but my body couldn't adjust. My sister can wear them so I would imagine I can adjust to them with time. I will get some coloured contacts to play with until my eyes top rejecting them.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Thanks for the rate bro. Going to Kelly Oubremaxx with my hair because I used to get compliements with afro hair. I have had a crew cut before, its too vanilla. I need to exoticmaxx (part of the reason why Kelly mogs so hard is that he looks unique). I don't understand why people say I have a feminine hairline. I have never looked at somebodies hairline and assigned it as masculine or feminine. Can you explain this further?
The average male hairline, before any balding has taken place, has an M-shape: lower in the middle and higher on the sides. In contrast, the average female hairline has a smooth, rounded shape, making its highest point in the center of the forehead. I wouldn't call your hairline bad atleast you don't have recession and temporal points but it's not ideal. If your hairline was square and M shaped it would frame your face much better

Images   2022 01 17T082618790

Images   2022 01 17T082511192

Going for a full bimax ascension. I will get my upper and lower jaws expanded for some angularity on my front profile. Bone borne expander should help "pop" my cheekbones out. Canthoplasty and blepharoplasty are on my to do list after bimax. I will probably have to get a rhinoplasty after this, but we shall see.

My goatee usually looks better then that, I haven't shaved in a few days before taking that picture. People I know IRL like it. Its mainly for facial luminance. I don't have the angularity to go clean shaven.

I agree with the glasses but I need to adjust my cucked eyes. I tried to get contacts in the past but my body couldn't adjust. My sister can wear them so I would imagine I can adjust to them with time. I will get some coloured contacts to play with until my eyes top rejecting them.
Sounds good. Best of luck. I hope u get a good result.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Toth's thot and mulattomaxxer
The average male hairline, before any balding has taken place, has an M-shape: lower in the middle and higher on the sides. In contrast, the average female hairline has a smooth, rounded shape, making its highest point in the center of the forehead. I wouldn't call your hairline bad atleast you don't have recession and temporal points but it's not ideal. If your hairline was square and M shaped it would frame your face much better
When did it begin for me 😆
Connor murphy mental breakdown
771e681b5cfdff61919fafd0bf208322
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK
hanging episode 9 GIF

Sub 5 and tranny tier hairline
season 1 mic drop GIF by National Geographic Channel

DW I ascend with NW1 Hairline :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: :no:

Attachments

• 771e681b5cfdff61919fafd0bf208322.png
    771e681b5cfdff61919fafd0bf208322.png
    813.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: thegoat and Squirtle
I'll keep it short and sweet.
If PSL 4 is baseline average, I wouldn't say you're under/above it.
I consider 4 as an average which can have fluctuations, but yours aren't big enough to put you at anything besides 4.
Worst case scenario 3.4-3.9

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I'd say 4.5 psl

ppl are underrating you hard

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
View attachment 1468329View attachment 1468330View attachment 1468331View attachment 1468334
Facial hair is a bit scruffy because I have felt extremely sad the last few days. Haven't really found the motivation to take care of my facial hair, but I will do it because I am going out for NYE 😎🥳.

Current Stats:
Weight 84kg
Height 6ft 3
Biceps 13.5 Inches
Chest 36 Inches (Over)
Waist 32 Inches
Shoulders 20 Inches (could be measured wrong idk)

Got along way to go in terms of gymcelling but I want to know where I stand rn because I feel unattractive. I also need to work on my oblique muscles. They are basically untouched atm.

Apart from this are these abs ok? I have been building them with compound lifts and roman chair leg raises + crunches and bicycle kicks when I have the time. I am unsure how shredded your supposed to be natty. I vary from looking dicey to untoned depending lighting or diet.

Also Hair tips. I have bought some hair gel and I am thinking of twisting my hair as such. Do you think this will look good?:
View attachment 1468355View attachment 1468357

Props to Kelly Oubre because he used to have a simillar hair texture to me.
View attachment 1468361View attachment 1468369

Any additional looksmaxxing advice would be welcome 🥰. Also eyes are very sensitive so I couldn't successful use contact lense. I guess I could try poking my eyes until I desentise to the feeling of having my eyes touched IDK.
no way ur mixed

6/10, can easily get to 7 if you grow out your hair and do other softmaxxes. People above saying ur 3 psl is bs
Didn’t realise how much of a shit rater I was. OP looks like my ass