Rate my Aesthetics/how to get fucking juicy to get women wet!

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
MONDAY/ PUSH (Lower+Mid chest focus)TUESDAY/PULL (Lat focus)WDNESDAY/LEGSTHURSDAY/ PUSH (Upper chest focus)FRIDAY/ PULL (Mid,Rhomboids,trap focus)SATURDAY/ Shoulder and ArmsSUNDAY
1. Bench Press1. Barbell Rows1. Squats1. Bench Press1. Barbell Rows1. OHP/Military PressFULL REST DAY
2. DB Incline Bench Press2. Seated Cable Rows 2. Good Mornings2. DB Incline Bench Press2. Seated Cable Rows2. Lateral raises
3. DB Shoulder Press3. Lat Pulldowns3. Romanian deadlifts3. DB Shoulder Press3. Trap shrugs3. Triceps Pushdowns
4. Lateral raises4. Face Pulls4. Leg presses4. Lateral raises4. Lat Pulldowns4. Triceps Ropeway's
5. Triceps pushdowns5. Bicep Curls5. Leg curls5. Triceps pushdowns5. Face Pulls5. Bicep Curls
6. Triceps Ropeway's6. Hammer Curls6. Triceps Ropeway's6. Hammer Curls6. Preacher Curls

6 days split with only one heavy ass leg day session a week, the reason there isn't two leg days in the week is because we want to priorities upper body over lower body in terms of sexual appeal.

So, there's good amount of work done for the chest and back, and I have the 6th day on Saturday to have a dedicated shoulder/arm day to get those juicy round delts and nice arms for the ladies.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: qqpkp, Deleted member 57122, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
@klimo @gooner23 @terraversioneight @Tai Lung @murdah

• Love it
Reactions: klimo
5 day split mogs.

as long as you can handle the volume its fine but i do alot less volume and more compound stuff, like i have 0 arm exercises other than casual delt and rear delts.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
5 day split mogs.
thats good too but i want more volume on shoulders so i have a extra day for shoulders + arms for female gaze maxxing.

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
6 days split is not essential you're gonna get the same results doing a 4 or 5 day split with hard training

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
  • JFL
as long as you can handle the volume its fine but i do alot less volume and more compound stuff, like i have 0 arm exercises other than casual delt and rear delts.
yeah, i have focus days so if i got my 2nd push day, im not going to be going heavy or intense on the compound bench, but rlly hitting the incline hard for upper chest

6 days split is not essential you're gonna get the same results doing a 4 or 5 day split with hard training
ehh, 5 day trainings great but i want extra volume for shoulders since as a natural you want to make sure their not lagging behind as they are always the slowest muscles to grow.

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy
Seriously training legs is gymcel cope, Why put your body through all that

• +1
you still need to do it once a week to avoid chicken legs.
Nah, Chicken legs are overrated, Atleast for me, My calves will never grow because of shitty calve insertions, Since I was obese as a child I already have massive legs

• JFL
yeah, i have focus days so if i got my 2nd push day, im not going to be going heavy or intense on the compound bench, but rlly hitting the incline hard for upper chest
as a natty prioritizing muscles don't really do anything, if your hitting it optimally more != bigger, if you arent it will. If once muscle group is larger than others you are underworking some thing. Some people have massive calves despite never working them people think spamming delts are gonna make them massive but its never the case

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and Bonesbonesbonesbone
as a natty prioritizing muscles don't really do anything, if your hitting it optimally more != bigger, if you arent it will. If once muscle group is larger than others you are underworking some thing. Some people have massive calves despite never working them people think spamming delts are gonna make them massive but its never the case
then 5 day split without my shoulder + arm dedicated day can be done too but personally i want to have overdeveloped delts

then 5 day split without my shoulder + arm dedicated day can be done too but personally i want to have overdeveloped delts
i mean if you want to be lean you will never have large delts since they're androgenic, you can have large delts at 18% bf plus but the leaner you are the lower t = smaller delts. There is no such thing as overdeveloped delts as natty, look at most natty competitors they all have mediocre arms but its always won in the core

• Woah
Download

this is like a top 0.1% natty and places in top 2 positions in most natty competitions

hes literally almost 110-120lb stage weight, same as jeff nippard
jeff is not natty too lol, 99.99% of influencers are not 100% natural. They dabble in some small sarms, Mk677, some low doses of test or deca, etc. and they get away with it because their just slightly a bit above what a true peak natty looks like, hence why their so popular and worshipped for being "NATURAL"

jeff is not natty too lol, 99.99% of influencers are not 100% natural. They dabble in some small sarms, Mk677, some low doses of test or deca, etc. and they get away with it because their just slightly a bit above what a true peak natty looks like, hence why their so popular and worshipped for being "NATURAL"
i mean what do you think a top 0.1% natty i firmly believe those two are natty i think tyler1 is natty too i can show you myself too, people believe i push juicy but im like 5'9-5'10 140-150 lbs

i mean what do you think a top 0.1% natty i firmly believe those two are natty i think tyler1 is natty too i can show you myself too, people believe i push juicy but im like 5'9-5'10 140-150 lbs
A top 0.1% was one of those pre-era physique before steroids were synthesizied in 1934,

• Hmm...
i mean why dont you think leel isn't natty, these people had small frames so were able to pack on more muscle but were all at higher bf. Leel has amazing camera work
his delts looked unnatty

2. Lateral raises
3. DB Shoulder Press3. Lat Pulldowns3. Romanian deadlifts3. DB Shoulder Press3. Trap shrugs3. Triceps Pushdowns
4. Lateral raises4. Face Pulls4.
good thread thanks for tag

• +1
Day 6 seems pretty optional.

Push pull legs push pull weekend weekend.

If you’re a wagie you’ll understand why weekend is sacred and not for gym.

• +1