Rate my algerian face

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: yeah bro its not just me they're all virgins i know because i saw a study
Yeah bro simping and lookism/redpill culture is at an all time high while there's no increase of incels right?

Un peu au dessus de la moyenne

eyes and nose need work, can probably find the solution in female fakeup tutorials (like doe eyes)
everything else is fine but you should stop shaving and getting haircuts
become a metrosexual as it is quirky and alluring for a latinx(?)

over for your tabon pheno ya kho

looks good op you can gymmax and effectively be htn. Might be HTN but you need to post better rating photos.

Thks that s kînd ❤️
Not you :lul:

This guy
20221225_232553-jpg.2090369

But what do you think of me do i look better than him ?
That guy looks like mommies boy, that kinda dude that parents approve of. A cutiepie basically.

You look more like Mr. Steal your girlfriend, that dude that would brutally fuck and steal his girlfriend with no shame at all.

So it depends what kind of guy the girl likes. If she prefers prettyboy, nice guys she would go for him. If she prefers low inhib dark triad guys she would go for you.

But yeah i would say that you got better sex appeal than that guy overall.

He is much younger than me Probably i am 20 y old
How tall are you?

Also if you want to improve your SMV, you should shave off that facial hair. I think it scares away alot of JB's.

How tall are you?

Also if you want to improve your SMV, you should shave off that facial hair. I think it scares away alot of JB's.
I am 180 cm on France it is in cm but it id nearly 6 foot i think

I am 180 cm on France it is in cm but it id nearly 6 foot i think
Same height and age as me.

Do you have a good physique aswell? How much do you weigh

You mog most people at your age. You probably would have no problem pulling girls at clubs without too much effort.

You must be a direct descendant of Hannibal

Same height and age as me.

Do you have a good physique aswell? How much do you weigh

You mog most people at your age. You probably would have no problem pulling girls at clubs without too much effort.
That s the problem i am skinny as fuck like i am maybe 62 kg Which is low

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25544
That s the problem i am skinny as fuck like i am maybe 62 kg Which is low
Exactly the same weight as me aswell :lul: , well atleast before i hopped on steroids. Now i'm off though.

I am guessing that you are a ectomorph like me.

Don't fall for the bulking meme. It will show in your face and lower your SMV.

This is my plan.

Exactly the same weight as me aswell :lul: , well atleast before i hopped on steroids. Now i'm off though.

I am guessing that you are a ectomorph like me.

Don't fall for the bulking meme. It will show in your face and lower your SMV.

This is my plan.

Yeah 😭😭 i know but in fact i am not even abel to bulk my body has zéro body fat even if i eat à lot sometimes

Yeah 😭😭 i know but in fact i am not even abel to bulk my body has zéro body fat even if i eat à lot sometimes
This was me at 61-62kg, 180cm

Then at 80kg

Body improved, but as you can see, my face got bloated af

Good complexion, can pull nordic bitches

You look very good much more masculine than me 😅
Bro you also look masculine and good

We probably got the same problem, masculine face together with a twink tier body. The worst combo there is.

Bro you also look masculine and good

We probably got the same problem, masculine face together with a twink tier body. The worst combo there is.
Yeah Probably sheeesh do you live ?

do you have narrow palette?

One of the cutest looksmax users i have seen. Would bang asap is i was a foid.
wish foids said that to me reality is no foid wants a bloatmaxxed mtn like me. im 6"2 aswell

This was me at 61-62kg, 180cm

Then at 80kg

Body improved, but as you can see, my face got bloated af

wtf u r bordering chadlite in lean photos

wtf u r bordering chadlite in lean photos
Yes and i was not even that lean in the before as i literally just rotted inside my room for over a year in those pictures. Never exercised or did anything for my looks. Just ate some cheeseburgers and that was it.

I am on a leanmaxxing journey now in hope of improving more , with (carnivore diet)

wish foids said that to me reality is no foid wants a bloatmaxxed mtn like me. im 6"2 aswell
Try injecting test and workout, eat 150g+ protein everyday. And see if that changes.

i can almost garantuee that it will

Yes and i was not even that lean in the before as i literally just rotted inside my room for over a year in those pictures. Never exercised or did anything for my looks. Just ate some cheeseburgers and that was it.

I am on a leanmaxxing journey now in hope of improving more , with (carnivore diet)

im 20% bodyfat rn too