Rate my algerian face

Try injecting test and workout, eat 150g+ protein everyday. And see if that changes.

i can almost garantuee that it will
cant inject T as i am balding :feelswhy:

For algerian you look good they are subhuman tier usually
You’re so wrong. I’ve noticed that the men especially looks surprisingly good. A lot have that Mediterranean pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Go clean shaven and get a decent haircut. Not too short

Noo i don t think so there is gorgeous men in algeria
I alwaya suspected that algerians and moroccans were homos, you confirmed it for me now

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I alwaya suspected that algerians and moroccans were homos, you confirmed it for me now
Ahahaha come in france you will see how homophobic are algerians ect it s extremeley dangerous to be gay un that type of community 😅

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Yeah 😭😭 i know but in fact i am not even abel to bulk my body has zéro body fat even if i eat à lot sometimes
Fares soit digne va à la salle

Je suis d Amiens et toi bg ?

Be honest. Did you drop religion to be degenerate and slay outside of your race?
No it is just not the way i grew up i live un France bro and my family us not into religion so me too.

No it is just not the way i grew up i live un France bro and my family us not into religion so me too.
Yeah, I grew up in the West too, and I'm moderately religious. It's a bullshit excuse to be degenerate tbh.

Yeah, I grew up in the West too, and I'm moderately religious. It's a bullshit excuse to be degenerate tbh.
I am Also moderately religious i didnt said that i don t believe in god