Rate my Ascension Routine? Tell me what to improve or add ?

treezy456

treezy456

Iron
Anscesion Routine

Gym 3x a week

Bonesmashing

Minoxidil on eyebrows 2x a day

Castor Oil on eyebrows and eyelashes

Wearing a palate expander (I talked to my orthodontist and she is going to make one for me because my palate is so narrow my tounge can’t even fit in it which means that I can’t even do mewing because the right part of my tounge doesn’t fit and If I was going to mew its going to cause an assymetrical face.)

After 3 months Im going to start Hard Mewing as soon as my tounge fits properly in my upper palate. I will hard mewing as much as I can till my hyoid bone starts burning 24/7

Chewing hard gum every other day for 30mins at least to grow my masseter muscles and get that jaw width

Flexing the chin in order to grow the chin muscle and make it bigger ( I was wondering if its worth it since my chin is a little bit reccessed you can grow your chin muscles if growing that chin muscle)

Eyelid pulling ( idk how real it is idgaf I will try it anyways) hopefully doesnt give me a third eyelid im still debating if I should do it

Let me know if I should add anything to that routine and what else than minoxidil would cause good eyebrow growth?

bonesmashing is cope and hard mewing is cope too and masseter is cope

masseter makes u look bloated, a good jaw has bone mass not masseters

eyelid pulling is shit and gives u third eyelid

flexing the chin is what the fuck is that

this is cope routine bro

• +1
Reactions: ineonx, Litekiller11, descension and 2 others

this is cope routine bro
Flexing the chin can give you a chin muscle which makes it look more prominent. My dad has big chin just because of it so ik it works

this is cope routine bro
Look at josh mcgregor he has massive masseter muscles and it doesnt make him look bloated
Bonesmashing might be cope but I will try it
And Ill avoid eyelid pulling

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx
talked to my orthodontist and she is going to make one for me because my palate is so narrow my tounge can’t even fit in it which means that I can’t even do mewing because the right part of my tounge doesn’t fit and If I was going to mew its going to cause an assymetrical face.)
:lul::lul::lul:

Just use olive oil for eyebrows (it works), gym, loose fat in face, chin tucks, eat foods that are good for rich dense bones and pray that ur genetics carry u to gandy heaven. Bone smashing is nonsense, u'll just ruin ur face. It's actually a meme, but fools think it's legit.

Last edited:
Just use olive oil for eyebrows (it works), gym, loose fat in face, chin tucks, eat foods that are good for rich dense bones and pray that ur genetics carry u to gandy heaven. Bone smashing is nonsense, u'll just ruin ur face. It's actually a meme, but fools think it's legit.
What about sean stricklands x rays ?

Increase test levels don't worry about bonesmashing and bone growth if your test levels are giga fucked and if you are skinny fat

this is cope routine bro
masseter doesnt make you look bloated look at Pitt. You have to be careful to develop both the inner and outer U as Mike Mew says when chewmaxxing. Mewing is not cope in my opinion and that coupled with a correct swallow is definelty not cope. Fleexing the chin I agree is cope not sure about bonesmashing seems like a decent routine. OP why cant you go gym 5 times a week?

masseter doesnt make you look bloated look at Pitt. You have to be careful to develop both the inner and outer U however when chewmaxxing as Mike Mew says. Mewing is not cope in my opinion and that coupled with a correct swallow is definelty not cope. Fleexing the chin I agree is cope not sure about bonesmashing seems like a decent routine. OP why cant you go gym 5 times a week?
dnr retard

pitt has jaw bone mass too thats why he looks good, if he didnt he would be as famous as he is rn

masseter doesnt make you look bloated look at Pitt. You have to be careful to develop both the inner and outer U however when chewmaxxing as Mike Mew says. Mewing is not cope in my opinion and that coupled with a correct swallow is definelty not cope. Fleexing the chin I agree is cope not sure about bonesmashing seems like a decent routine. OP why cant you go gym 5 times a week?
I play a sport professionally

dnr retard

pitt has jaw bone mass too thats why he looks good, if he didnt he would be as famous as he is rn
Where has OP mentioned he is lacking bones? Are you saying no1 on this site can benefit from masseter hypertrophy JFL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: treezy456
I
masseter doesnt make you look bloated look at Pitt. You have to be careful to develop both the inner and outer U as Mike Mew says when chewmaxxing. Mewing is not cope in my opinion and that coupled with a correct swallow is definelty not cope. Fleexing the chin I agree is cope not sure about bonesmashing seems like a decent routine. OP why cant you go gym 5 times a week?
Exactly look at pitt mcgregor austin dunham all of them got overgrown masseters and had a narrow skull before look at pitt when he was 16

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
yes and i feel disrespected because an indian replied to my post, ew
your upset becus your lacking intelligence and i showed how retarded you are, Currys mog you lil bro

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and treezy456
teeth as always along with voice so you dot become a cuck. Fix coloring using skin products and shit.

>curry
>mogs

choose one
im not going back and forth with you i proved you wrong dont talk on topics that clearly your lacking knowledge on neither of us have seen OPs face but it is possible he can benefit from chewmaxxing.

im not going back and forth with you i proved you wrong dont talk on topics that clearly your lacking knowledge on neither of us have seen OPs face but it is possible he can benefit from chewmaxxing.
>curry
>knowledge

choose one

• JFL
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and curryascenderr