Rate my body transformation (2 years)

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I am 5'9-5'10. Went from this:

Edit: posted After pics below in the comments

Face wise I didnt improve that much but body alone were a big part with the girls I dated. So yes it does halo you even if you are not HTN+

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 27472, Toth's thot and 1 other person
Broken link

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
Wtf imgur doesnt let me post a second link

Last edited:
  • +1
You turned invisible?

• +1
Wtf imgur doesnt let me post a second link

cmon just post it straight here, its not ur fucking face

• +1
Mirin, your body in before is my current goal ngl

• +1
Reactions: audimax
What muscle groups can I improve?

Aesthetic. That's a good body, nice pecs and arms, basically perfect
You could work your abs more.

Work abs more with direct work, and hit shoulders and biceps a bit. Then your golden

• +1
Work abs more with direct work, and hit shoulders and biceps a bit. Then your golden
thanks, that what Im focusing at right now. Better shoulder to arm ratio and better posture muscles

thanks, that what Im focusing at right now. Better shoulder to arm ratio and better posture muscles
Yes, get that posturier chain and abs up, will make you thicker overall, and some shoulder lateral raises

• +1
Arms are lagging a bit although still good. Hit them more than you do right now. Make sure to feel a sick pump in both bicep and triceps every time you work them. If that's hard for you, dedicate one day of the week doing only arms until you can. If getting a pump is already easy, then hit arms 2-3 times a week along with other muscle groups. I personally can kill my tricep with around 10 sets while it only takes 6 for my bicep. I would suggest looking up Mike Van Wyck on youtube for training advice, he's the best.

Also people telling you to work abs is 0 IQ, you don't work your abs, you lose body fat, that's it. Core conditioning is only good if its sport specific like gymnastic or boxing.

Lean out to below 10% if you can/want, might give a boost to your face depending on your fat storage genetics, i.e. are you already lean in the face? Looking at your core I would say you are already pretty lean, but you might possibly be a few % points away from leaning out your face.

• +1
Peak natty

• +1
Arms are lagging a bit although still good. Hit them more than you do right now. Make sure to feel a sick pump in both bicep and triceps every time you work them. If that's hard for you, dedicate one day of the week doing only arms until you can. If getting a pump is already easy, then hit arms 2-3 times a week along with other muscle groups. I personally can kill my tricep with around 10 sets while it only takes 6 for my bicep. I would suggest looking up Mike Van Wyck on youtube for training advice, he's the best.

Also people telling you to work abs is 0 IQ, you don't work your abs, you lose body fat, that's it. Core conditioning is only good if its sport specific like gymnastic or boxing.

Lean out to below 10% if you can/want, might give a boost to your face depending on your fat storage genetics, i.e. are you already lean in the face? Looking at your core I would say you are already pretty lean, but you might possibly be a few % points away from leaning out your face.
Pump is not a problem, I usually already get a pump just looking at weights. I think a big problem that I have is that I only train upper/lower body so a 2 day split, resulting in 2 hour workouts each. I should do a 3 day Split probably.

I wouldnt train abs for abs visibility but for posterior chain, together with increased focus on glutes, and lower/mid trapezius miscles and rear delts (heightmaxxing, if I even gain half an inch, it was worth it)

And yes my face is still not very lean, could probably drop 2-3% bf. Thanks for your input!

Face wise I didnt improve that much but body alone were a big part with the girls I dated. So yes it does halo you even if you are not HTN+

How long did you lift for on before picture?

How long did you lift for on before picture?
Didnt regularly lift there, just on occasion or did pushups/pull ups in the summer

Didnt regularly lift there, just on occasion or did pushups/pull ups in the summer
Jfl I bench 0.8bw and my chest is still smaller than guy who did some pushups. Fuckin mesomorphs man. Although you must have been quite athletic if you could do a pull-up

Jfl I bench 0.8bw and my chest is still smaller than guy who did some pushups. Fuckin mesomorphs man. Although you must have been quite athletic if you could do a pull-up
Yes I always could do around 5 pull ups. I did combat sports as a kid, maybe thats why

before and before

I got to about 1.2x body weight bench by spamming push ups. Didnt train actual bench for years. Push ups are underrated.

Oh yeah and I took lots of steroids, but still.

• JFL
Reactions: zainab
I got to about 1.2x body weight bench by spamming push ups. Didnt train actual bench for years. Push ups are underrated.

Oh yeah and I took lots of steroids, but still.
They’re not bad you can even do like decline archer gigachad planche push-ups. You can get far with calisthenics. The working out prisoner body.

• +1

Decent. Get shredded tho, it's fun and u never know how much it will improve ur face until u try

Actually insane wtf. Natural?
Im gonna be honest I tried doing TRT with 125mg like a year ago but the change in mood and physique wasnt enough for me to continue being dependent on it so i quit
They’re not bad you can even do like decline archer gigachad planche push-ups. You can get far with calisthenics. The working out prisoner body.
Yes you can use calisthenics for the first year easily, for more aesthetics just throw in a few accessories
Decent. Get shredded tho, it's fun and u never know how much it will improve ur face until u try
What would you say is my current bodyfat percentage, around 12-13%?

Im gonna be honest I tried doing TRT with 125mg like a year ago but the change in mood and physique wasnt enough for me to continue being dependent on it so i quit

Yes you can use calisthenics for the first year easily, for more aesthetics just throw in a few accessories

Can barely tell in that pic but i would guess something like that. Get down to 6-8% at least once in your life, because if you don't then you really don't know if it could benefit you (which it will for a large percentage of the population)

• +1

Yeah that front shot doesn’t look natty(in 2 years. Maybe 3-4 years it looks natty)

The big question is we’re you on TRT/anything IN that front flexing pic? That’s what matters. If you were on the sauce when that pic was taken

I’m guessing you were on gear in that pic given the fullness while shreded and slightly capped right delt

Last edited:
Can barely tell in that pic but i would guess something like that. Get down to 6-8% at least once in your life, because if you don't then you really don't know if it could benefit you (which it will for a large percentage of the population)
Im only 155, that would get me down to 145 probably lmao. But for the face gains Ill try

Yeah that front shot doesn’t look natty(in 2 years. Maybe 3-4 years it looks natty)

The big question is we’re you on TRT/anything IN that front flexing pic? That’s what matters. If you were on the sauce when that pic was taken

I’m guessing you were on gear in that pic given the fullness while shreded and slightly capped right delt
That pic was a few weeks ago, I am natty rn, I just have good insertions. I am 155 pounds in that pic (morning weight), which converts to 20.4 FFMI. Anyone can reach that FFMI level within a year. The natty limit is about 25 FFMI, however most people should be able to reach 22-23 as a natty within a few years consitent training. So I can still put on like 10-15 pounds lean tissue.

Mirin

It's over man 5'10 is the king of manlets

Im only 155, that would get me down to 145 probably lmao. But for the face gains Ill try
Forget about the damn scale. Assess your body fat percentage visually and only use the scale to compare against yourself. There are too many unimportant factors that go into your scale weight, no point letting it prevent you from achieving your goals. Who cares how much you weigh if you look great

• +1
@Jerryterry129
I dont know why but I look dry af right now, I wasnt even eating in a deficit, just eating whatever I wanted the last few days lmao. Cant explain but I dropped 3 pounds and look drier than the mirror pic above
Can someone explain how I can permanently look like this? I dont know what I did, but I see my ab veins after the gym the first time: