Rate my cheekbones and zygos what other flaws should I focus on

lol this guys uglyas fuck with a horrible phenotype. 4/10

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
I’m happy just mogging you
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

asian downsyndrome eyes
weird lips fuckup nose which makes no sense with a massive neurocranium.
just because he has some mandible definition doesnt mean hes some sort of borderline chadlite lmao

• +1
asian downsyndrome eyes
weird lips fuckup nose which makes no sense with a massive neurocranium.
just because he has some mandible definition doesnt mean hes some sort of borderline chadlite lmao
Fair enough but eyes aren’t Asian tier come on

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Said the black guy
yes says me. you look like a disgusting freak with features tha make no sense. atleast i look like a black person. i felt slightly repulsed just looking at you so im sure plenty of women felt the same

yes says me. you look like a disgusting freak with features tha make no sense. atleast i look like a black person. i felt slightly repulsed just looking at you so im sure plenty of women felt the same
So I do mog you

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
You only have being lean and decent skin going for you ur nose midface and lack of zygos failo u hard

You only have being lean and decent skin going for you ur nose midface and lack of zygos failo u hard
Bro my zygos are widest part of my face jfl my midface is normal not horse tier if you’d said my eyes are bad I’d agree

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Bro my zygos are widest part of my face jfl my midface is normal not horse tier if you’d said my eyes are bad I’d agree
You have fwhr less than 1.75

• JFL
do you guys actually use tinted moisturizer?
Yeah but I will drop mine for now since I bought a too dark one and its hard to find a fitting one and I don't wanna waste my money.

Yeah but I will drop mine for now since I bought a too dark one and its hard to find a fitting one and I don't wanna waste my money.
gotta be low inhib and try it in the store.

• So Sad
Reactions: Adonis
  • JFL