Rate my chin, is it chad level?

It's better than mine I can't even get my chin in the camera shot

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
It's better than mine I can't even get my chin in the camera shot
Same. But my lower third is trash tier. Main problem is my chin is too short and slightly under projected.

Oh. Then don't fuck with implants or fillers until you fix that recession.
nah i wont fix it either

i realized that having slight recession is normal, i wont be the next brad pitt but i get a decent amount of girls already so i look into body maxxing and other soft maxxes which dont require a huge amount of money pain and risk

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Nah, it is not chad tier.

The urges to post my chin are so strong, I must resist :hnghn:

nah i wont fix it either

i realized that having slight recession is normal, i wont be the next brad pitt but i get a decent amount of girls already so i look into body maxxing and other soft maxxes which dont require a huge amount of money pain and risk
Nah. That's perfectly fine. Just don't get implants or fillers before fixing it if you want to improve your lower third. You risk looking uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
  • +1
Nah. Buccal fat + fillers.
Bruh he doesn’t need fillers. Fat loss FIRST. Then maybe buccal fat removal. Then only after all that he can see if he needs fillers.

• +1
Bruh he doesn’t need fillers. Fat loss FIRST. Then maybe buccal fat removal. Then only after all that he can see if he needs fillers.
It's up to him.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Like take this dude for example:

View attachment 1506149

Jaw surgery was extremely legit for him. It made his truecel jaw average. This is worthwhile. However, if you take this dude:

View attachment 1506153

He only really had a slightly deficient chin. He should have just gotten a genio or small implant. Jaw surgery made no sense for him.
View attachment 1506155 @StrangerDanger WTFFFF this nigga is a user here :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
2685820 1618835255487

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
Of course but objectively speaking fat loss should come before any cosmetic procedure.
Depends. Like I am thin enough to know my bones are trash. Getting to 12% would help but I'd still won't have the angularity and definition a chad has.

Depends. Like I am thin enough to know my bones are trash. Getting to 12% would help but I'd still won't have the angularity and definition a chad has.
Right… so you knew your bones were “trash” once you got thin enough, so my point is correct.

Who gives a shit if you don’t have the angularity of a chad? Neither 99%+ of the population. That has no relevance to fact that everyone should leanmax before considering cosmetic procedures.

Just try and think logically man

• +1
Now I'll never take any of your slurs seriously

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Phillybeard1996 and Chadethnic101
Small chin mogs :feelshah::feelswah:

• JFL
Needs more width and height. Angularity

Right… so you knew your bones were “trash” once you got thin enough, so my point is correct.

Who gives a shit if you don’t have the angularity of a chad? Neither 99%+ of the population. That has no relevance to fact that everyone should leanmax before considering cosmetic procedures.

James everyone knows they need to be lean before any procedures, but people just masturbate over surgeries coz getting lean to a good level (talking ACTUAL 10-12%) is so fkn hard.
People here are afraid of hard work overall and suffering.
It's a complete given to be lean but no one will put the work in...

• +1

Yes. But you don't really need to be lean to know if your bones are good. I am at 20% bf right now so cutting to 12% would make a difference but they way people here talk about it is as if I have a chad jaw and zygos under the fat JFL. Even at 25% bf, you can gauge ho much bones mass you have by looking at your 3/4 zygo projection and just how your jaw is shaped.

James everyone knows they need to be lean before any procedures, but people just masturbate over surgeries coz getting lean to a good level (talking ACTUAL 10-12%) is so fkn hard.
Cope. Getting surgery requires a certain level of low inhibness. A lot of normies don't have the balls to follow through.

Yes. But you don't really need to be lean to know if your bones are good. I am at 20% bf right now so cutting to 12% would make a difference but they way people here talk about it is as if I have a chad jaw and zygos under the fat JFL. Even at 25% bf, you can gauge ho much bones mass you have by looking at your 3/4 zygo projection and just how your jaw is shaped.
Absolutely wrong, have you not seen my before and after pic? You never would have known I was actually robust under the fat. Seriously, noone should listen to you regarding this topic.

• +1
Agreed but @Pakicel clearly didn’t know according to his misinformed reply.

• +1
Absolutely wrong, have you not seen my before and after pic? You never would have known I was actually robust under the fat. Seriously, noone should listen to you regarding this topic.
JFL. You should see my 3/4. No zygo projection at all. How tf would I be robust under that fat. Also, chin is short. Do you honestly think losing weight would make it bigger? Obviously, I am not gonna get fillers before fat loss. That's retarded. But I def need genio to make my lower third taller.

JFL. You should see my 3/4. No zygo projection at all. How tf would I be robust under that fat. Also, chin is short. Do you honestly think losing weight would make it bigger? Obviously, I am not gonna get fillers before fat loss. That's retarded. But I def need genio to make my lower third taller.
Just lose the fat first

Cope. Getting surgery requires a certain level of low inhibness. A lot of normies don't have the balls to follow through.
Well getting lean requires low inhibition in suffering when your natural instincts are telling you that you have to eat...
I disagree with you coz people get surgery for the instant improvement- that's okay if your base is ready for it (you are lean and know your bones)
Someone may be pretty much ideal under all that fat, but they aren't willing to suffer or be disciplined to get there

My front top teeth are slightly ahead of my front bottom teeth so I don’t have an underbite. Also I never jut as it’s retarded
Did you get braces? That's sort of odd you know.

My front top teeth are slightly ahead of my front bottom teeth so I don’t have an underbite. Also I never jut as it’s retarded
Do you find that the MASC look isn't in 'trend' anymore and the women you attract aren't what you want?
Do you slay, you are defo a better looking Punjabi tbh- are you in your later 20s now?

Really shitty morph. i suck at it. but this would be more chaddy, albeit exaggerated. It illustrates what would make it better. More angular, wide and taller. YOurs isnt bad by any means but it isnt great either.

IMG 8456

• +1
Did you get braces? That's sort of odd you know.
No but I think I need them, I have some crowded teeth and in general they aren’t great

Do you find that the MASC look isn't in 'trend' anymore and the women you attract aren't what you want?
Do you slay, you are defo a better looking Punjabi tbh- are you in your later 20s now?
Hmm, haven't really though about that. I’ve recently been approached by some girls who I’ve thought were attractive.

Nah I don’t slay; I get attention but I’m a Mentalcel when it comes to sex/dating.
Once I’ve gotten validation I don’t care, I also have low sex drive. Most likely because I’m dieting which always brings down my T

Mid-late 20’s

• +1
Really shitty morph. i suck at it. but this would be more chaddy, albeit exaggerated. It illustrates what would make it better. More angular, wide and taller. YOurs isnt bad by any means but it isnt great either.

View attachment 1506879
Ridiculous. No harmony. This is much better:

• +1
Yeah i know it's shit. Yours is realistic and nice. but i think he lacks some angularity and, more mass on the mid mandible.

That was why i exaggerated.
Check this morph:

The key to a good lower third is not just having a retarded amount of mass. Above average mass + angularity/definition + good shape is what makes an aesthetic lower third. I see the retarded lower third morphs people make here and cage. People overlook the mouth region as well as it also needs to be made wider if you make the jaw/chin wider.

Check this morph:

View attachment 1506916

The key to a good lower third is not just having a retarded amount of mass. Above average mass + angularity/definition + good shape is what makes an aesthetic lower third. I see the retarded lower third morphs people make here and cage. People overlook the mouth region as well as it also needs to be made wider if you make the jaw/chin wider.
This looks uncanny of course as I don't think it's 100% possible to make a realistic looking morph that is still aesthetic.

This looks uncanny of course as I don't think it's 100% possible to make a realistic looking morph that is still aesthetic.

I agree it needs to be proportionate. But what i dont really like is that dip in mass in the mandible after the chin, and then comes the masseters.

I agree it needs to be proportionate. But what i dont really like is that dip in mass in the mandible after the chin, and then comes the masseters.
Like my chin has more mass on the mid mandible. It doesnt cave in aftger the chin is what i mean. Also i think your morphs have a bit too round chin.

2709320 2020 08 15 233317

Hmm, haven't really though about that. I’ve recently been approached by some girls who I’ve thought were attractive.

Nah I don’t slay; I get attention but I’m a Mentalcel when it comes to sex/dating.
Once I’ve gotten validation I don’t care, I also have low sex drive. Most likely because I’m dieting which always brings down my T

Mid-late 20’s
Good to hear bro, but I feel it's kinda the case clean being preferred nowadays- but when I have stubble men 1000% respect me more and wouldnt start shit with me compared to shaven.

Yeh probs Asian upbringing too and the low sex drive- tbh I think doing one cut to get 10-12 range then eat maintenance or a small surplus and be in the 12-14% range is healthier as a natty.

We are similar age bro

• +1
Like my chin has more mass on the mid mandible. It doesnt cave in aftger the chin is what i mean. Also i think your morphs have a bit too round chin.

View attachment 1506929
This is subjective imo. Your jaw suits your face but this kind of jaw won't suit mine. I need sharper and more angular gonions. Same with @Chadethnic101.

• +1
Reactions: Lad2000
This is subjective imo. Your jaw suits your face but this kind of jaw won't suit mine. I need sharper and more angular gonions. Same with @Chadethnic101.
I agree to a large extent, but i do think it would suit OP with a bit more mass mid madible.

I too get a Boner for Bomer

View attachment 1506929
An overly square chin wouldn't fit @Chadethnic101's face. It suits yours because your mouth shape and shit is different. What works on one face might not work on another. Square chin is ideal but some people look worse with it. Just like 1:1 midface ratio is ideal but you have men with 0.9 ratios and look worse with more compact mid faces.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back