Rate my chin, is it chad level?

I agree to a large extent, but i do think it would suit OP with a bit more mass mid madible.

I too get a Boner for Bomer
Do you think bomer with look better with a jaw like yours? I don't think so tbh. Also, my morph doesn't change the shape of his jaw much. Just accentuates his existing angularity. Trying to get a lower third like yours would be far riskier.

An overly square chin wouldn't fit @Chadethnic101's face. It suits yours because your mouth shape and shit is different. What works on one face might not work on another. Square chin is ideal but some people look worse with it. Just like 1:1 midface ratio is ideal but you have men with 0.9 ratios and look worse with more compact mid faces.
Well said

Do you think bomer with look better with a jaw like yours? I don't think so tbh. Also, my morph doesn't change the shape of his jaw much. Just accentuates his existing angularity. Trying to get a lower third like yours would be far riskier.
Bro you pushing me into a corner here man :p just a tiny bit more width on Bomer, but i do agree man. i must have gotten carried away bylooking at Tyler Maher for too long

I agree to a large extent, but i do think it would suit OP with a bit more mass mid madible.
Yeah. You are right about this. Mid mandible needs more mass. Sorry. But not a square chin like yours.

Bro you pushing me into a corner here man :p just a tiny bit more width on Bomer, but i do agree man. i must have gotten carried away bylooking at Tyler Maher for too long
Nah. Maybe you might know more than me. Just wanted to know your thoughts.

Tyler maher has a top tier lower third. He (like you) would worse with a rounder chin.

Good to hear bro, but I feel it's kinda the case clean being preferred nowadays- but when I have stubble men 1000% respect me more and wouldnt start shit with me compared to shaven.

Yeh probs Asian upbringing too and the low sex drive- tbh I think doing one cut to get 10-12 range then eat maintenance or a small surplus and be in the 12-14% range is healthier as a natty.

We are similar age bro
Yeah I’ve noticed similarities between us. The whole Asian upbringing bit is legit, my mum bought me up to be “too” nice.

For asians like us fade and stubble is pretty much needed for sex appeal unless you’re around Salludon level.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah I’ve noticed similarities between us. The whole Asian upbringing bit is legit, my mum bought me up to be “too” nice.

For asians like us fade and stubble is pretty much needed for sex appeal unless you’re around Salludon level.
Yeah for sure we are taught to behave.

For Asians body is also underrated. We need a ripped and muscular body as average Asian lacks sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Yeah for sure we are taught to behave.

For Asians body is also underrated. We need a ripped and muscular body as average Asian lacks sex appeal.
Yeah, body + fade + stubble is like the holy trinity for Punjabi/Pakistani pheno

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 16989
  • +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Chadethnic101
  • +1
I'd say you are MASC and HTN for sure, pheno holds you back, do white girls give you IOIs?
Yeah being masc is a good advantage. Yeah I get IOI’s and have been approached by some white girls. I’ve lived in a white area my whole life, would love to live in an area with loads of brown girls tbh

I don’t think I’m HTN, everything about me is just above average (face, height, frame, etc)

• +1
@Chadethnic101 Could reach HTN if I got super lean I reckon

• +1
Yeah being masc is a good advantage. Yeah I get IOI’s and have been approached by some white girls. I’ve lived in a white area my whole life, would love to live in an area with loads of brown girls tbh

I don’t think I’m HTN, everything about me is just above average (face, height, frame, etc)
Lol bro I'm from a white area in South England too, have the ideal English accent, and I wish I could see more brown Girls in day to day life coz they'd love me- I'm sure they're the same with you too lol

• Love it
@Chadethnic101 Could reach HTN if I got super lean I reckon
Im guessing you're 15-16% range? It's tough getting to that 10% range and actually maintaining it as well.
You should give it a go bro

• +1
Lol bro I'm from a white area in South England too, have the ideal English accent, and I wish I could see more brown Girls in day to day life coz they'd love me- I'm sure they're the same with you too lol
Literally the same haha, pretty much every Indian girl I’ve met socially and through family liked me

• +1
Im guessing you're 15-16% range? It's tough getting to that 10% range and actually maintaining it as well.
You should give it a go bro
Probs a bit above tbh, lockdown and no gym fucked me up

Yeah it’s hard for me, my body fat set point is high because I was obese all my life umtil around 18. I’ve realised my “binge” triggers though so I should be good. What do you do for cutting?

Literally the same haha, pretty much every Indian girl I’ve met socially and through family liked me
I'm glad I grew up in a white area coz typical Asian ppl from high dense Asian populated areas are cringe.
Terrible accents, roadmen thinking they're big men etc

But the downside is we never get to experience the brown girls lusting after us lol
I'll never forget when I was at uni years ago an Asian mate of mine too me to a shisha bar in an Asian area, and the amount of long state I got from the girls was something I'll never forget jfl

• +1
I'm glad I grew up in a white area coz typical Asian ppl from high dense Asian populated areas are cringe.

But the downside is we never get to experience the brown girls lusting after us lol
I'll never forget when I was at uni years ago an Asian mate of mine too me to a shisha bar in an Asian area, and the amount of long state I got from the girls was something I'll never forget jfl
Stares and IOIs**

• +1

Literally agree with everything you’re saying

Most people here know about my experience going to a nightclub full of ethnics in Canada, it got memed hard haha

• +1
Probs a bit above tbh, lockdown and no gym fucked me up

Yeah it’s hard for me, my body fat set point is high because I was obese all my life umtil around 18. I’ve realised my “binge” triggers though so I should be good. What do you do for cutting?
Yeah it's tougher when you've been fat in the past- basically have to be strict till it becomes a habit.

I have 2 methods, fastest most effective is fasting till lunch or as long as I can push it- latest I ate something was 5pm.lol- then liquid diet of oats and whey to hit majority of calories this fills u up to the point you most feel sick lol
Then hit rest of macros with a snack usually some peanut butter and banana.

Second method is eating solid foods so 2 meals and a snack to hit macros- Id have a small meal at lunch, a very big meal dinner, say 70% of macros, then a small snack

• +1
Literally agree with everything you’re saying

Most people here know about my experience going to a nightclub full of ethnics in Canada, it got memed hard haha
You gotta tell me the story bro hahah

• JFL
Yeah it's tougher when you've been fat in the past- basically have to be strict till it becomes a habit.

I have 2 methods, fastest most effective is fasting till lunch or as long as I can push it- latest I ate something was 5pm.lol- then liquid diet of oats and whey to hit majority of calories this fills u up to the point you most feel sick lol
Then hit rest of macros with a snack usually some peanut butter and banana.

Second method is eating solid foods so 2 meals and a snack to hit macros- Id have a small meal at lunch, a very big meal dinner, say 70% of macros, then a small snack
Nice! I tried fasting but it always leads to binging for me. Eating regular balanced meals has done wonders for me, I never get the urge to binge or even sugar cravings anymore. With fasting my sugar cravings were out of control

• +1
Nice! I tried fasting but it always leads to binging for me. Eating regular balanced meals has done wonders for me, I never get the urge to binge or even sugar cravings anymore. With fasting my sugar cravings were out of control
I know the feeling, what I do is drink a black coffee, sparkling water (fizz fills u up) and diet coke- not healthy but if I want to cut quick just trying to get the result asap.
Give it a try if you gt hungry when dieting.
Theres an adaptation period of 2-3 weeks usually for fasting
If you method works then stick with it though.

As you used to be obese you probs have a big frame to be muscular

• +1
I know the feeling, what I do is drink a black coffee, sparkling water (fizz fills u up) and diet coke- not healthy but if I want to cut quick just trying to get the result asap.

Fair enough

My neck, wrists and ankles are on the thin side tbh. But for some reason my shoulders are really wide (that’s what I meant when I said frame), you can easily tell i workout even in clothes. My best muscles are shoulders, back and triceps (random I know lol)

• +1
Fair enough

My neck, wrists and ankles are on the thin side tbh. But for some reason my shoulders are really wide (that’s what I meant when I said frame), you can easily tell i workout even in clothes. My best muscles are shoulders, back and triceps (random I know lol)
You probs have a v taper so it looks like u lift in clothes
Maybe give gettin lean a good go this year see how your physique turns out James!
Would u visit Canada again? When you went to the club were all the ethnic girls giving IOIs, Mirin and approaching you I'm guessing?

yo @JamesHowlett i didnt know you used to be obese. Got any pics :lul:

You probs have a v taper so it looks like u lift in clothes
Maybe give gettin lean a good go this year see how your physique turns out James!
Would u visit Canada again? When you went to the club were all the ethnic girls giving IOIs, Mirin and approaching you I'm guessing?
Yeah the V-taper. Deffo taking the cut serioursly this year!

Pretty much; funnily one of the of the girls that was dancing with me got approached by another Indian guy, he was shorter than me and less attractive and she gave him a look of disgust. Literally made me think of this website 😂

• Love it
@Timelessbrah @basedfedoracel pakicel has sren me and can tell you my forward front is excellent, your statement made me cage literally :feelsgood::feelsgood:
Okay, good luck then fucking women.:feelsyay:

• +1
The genio result def seemed like an improvement from the pics you sent me. But tbh, I don't think it was just the chin that changed. I mean your bones were popping out a lot more in the after. Your ascension was leanmax+genio, with leanmaxxing accounting for most of the difference.
It depends on the lighting, if I send you a pic with light coming from the back of my head instead of the side (in the pic I used my lamp) it doesn't look as spectacular, but you can still see the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back