Rate my cousin (13 years old, 5’10)

Tensanity

Tensanity

Iron
Rate this nigga potential hes 13, 5’10, with softmaxxing and give potential hardmaxxing advice to him. (I have consent don’t worry)

Attachments

• cm-chat-media-video-1:82b0112a-6aa1-5f6b-ac52-4f027a4ff73b:463:0:0.mp4
    7.7 MB
  • IMG_1687.jpeg
    IMG_1687.jpeg
    313.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1685.jpeg
    IMG_1685.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ss07, icxed and Framemogger69
"my cousin frfr bro" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ss07, greywind, heyheyheybro22 and 12 others
He probably just grew early. He might not grow, he might grow a bit. Ltn currently but height halo

Thats u nigger. But strong mtn when ascended, leaned out and skinmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: greywind and retardedcel
He probably just grew early. He might not grow, he might grow a bit. Ltn currently but height halo
What makes him LTN genuinely, his dad is like 6’3 and his mom is 5’7 i think. Other than that he has good bigonial width, good bone mass, positive canthal tilt, good eye area, ideal lip proportions etc could go on for days. But if you don’t mind name his failos.

Rate this nigga potential hes 13, 5’10, with softmaxxing and give potential hardmaxxing advice to him. (I have consent don’t worry)
shitskin,just rope bro im sorry theres nothing you can do

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
might aswell just save yourself from the embarrassment that awaits

Looks like a retarded fag. LTN
Name his failos or stop barking bro setting unrealistic expectations bro he’s literally 13 years old and height mogs every kid in his class.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Name his failos or stop barking bro setting unrealistic expectations bro he’s literally 13 years old and height mogs every kid in his class.
Who gives a shit about height mogs jfl, he’s just an early bloomer. Give the other kids in his class a year and he won’t be so special.

Also no height for his obese face, shitty eye area, shitty pheno/colouring, poor lower third and that hilarious pencil neck.

• JFL
Reactions: say∅, iluvmilk, truthhurts and 1 other person
youre just 13 bro live life

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
What makes him LTN genuinely, his dad is like 6’3 and his mom is 5’7 i think. Other than that he has good bigonial width, good bone mass, positive canthal tilt, good eye area, ideal lip proportions etc could go on for days. But if you don’t mind name his failos.
youre ugly as fuck stop coping

youre ugly as fuck stop coping
low LTN your hair is unproportionate to your wide face and thin pencil neck and youre also a fatass fix these failos first because they are the most crucial to your appearance atm

bloated asffff also has a shitskin default pheno

Who gives a shit about height mogs jfl, he’s just an early bloomer. Give the other kids in his class a year and he won’t be so special.

Also no height for his obese face, shitty eye area, shitty pheno/colouring, poor lower third and that hilarious pencil neck.
Ok bro, but these failos are fixable via softmaxxing, like he can debloat, eye area is good. Not sure what’s wrong with his coloring, he has good bigonial width, and pencil neck can be fixed by training neck.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
He’s not brown lmaoo, bloat can be fixed via calorie deficit. Leanmaxxing is law jfl
dude he is dark brown with the dull brown color with shitty undertones looks like he hasn't taken a shower height is good but i think even in bharat:feelswhy: he will have a niche appeal for pajeeta's not everygirl would choose him ,looks like the main characters bestfriend jfl

dude he is dark brown with the dull brown color with shitty undertones looks like he hasn't taken a shower height is good but i think even in bharat:feelswhy: he will have a niche appeal for pajeeta's not everygirl would choose him ,looks like the main characters bestfriend jfl
Bro as far as I know he slays white HTB’s (actual HTB) but I get what you’re saying. I will put bro on contacts cuz he looks good with blue, green any it Dosent really matter. And he’s working on debloating, but thank you.

extremely tall probably balances out the fact that he looks like a woman

He has masculine jaw, but overall pretty boy look.
>masculine jaw
its round, not really square-ish and sharp. needs to bonesmash.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69 and truthhurts
Posting a picture of your 13 year old cousin on an incel forum is pathetic, reflect. I’m assuming you’re a minor yourself, minors need to be restricted from the internet

• +1
Reactions: iluvmilk
Posting a picture of your 13 year old cousin on an incel forum is pathetic, reflect. I’m assuming you’re a minor yourself, minors need to be restricted from the internet
I just said I have consent you retard, he is a new gen to this community. And there’s tons of 14 and 13 year olds on this forum it Dosent even fucking matter anymore

Not squarish and sharp cuz he’s bloated as a motherfucker
Also I’m dumb as shit too for posting, I should have waited until he’s sub 10% bodyfat then post him but this nigger told me to

good bigonial width, good bone mass, positive canthal tilt, good eye area, ideal lip proportions etc could go on for days. But if you don’t mind name his failos.
all of those get cancelled because hes shitskin, bloated, UEE, pencil neck, recessed chin, and my cock has more bone mass than him

• JFL
Reactions: goober55
I just said I have consent you retard, he is a new gen to this community. And there’s tons of 14 and 13 year olds on this forum it Dosent even fucking matter anymore
You are both proof of why minors should not have unrestricted internet access. Imagine bragging about being a “new gen” to an incel community. The American government is weak and is controlled by companies. Your parents are failing you, play fortnite and stop being autistic

nigga we know its u low mtn height might be stunted if not good

You are both proof of why minors should not have unrestricted internet access. Imagine bragging about being a “new gen” to an incel community. The American government is weak and is controlled by companies. Your parents are failing you, play fortnite and stop being autistic
No one is bragging about being a new gen to the community bro, in fact new gens get hated on way more. And why the fuck u care about what we do nigga

all of those get cancelled because hes shitskin, bloated, UEE, pencil neck, recessed chin, and my cock has more bone mass than him
UEE really dosent matter if we’re being real here, positive canthal tilt and good eye spacing and eye shape cancel it out easily. Low UEE is just a masculine niche look. Regardless bone mass, he has very bad masseter development so everything in the pic ur seeing is just bones. And yea he has recessed chin lmfao

Bro as far as I know he slays white HTB’s (actual HTB) but I get what you’re saying. I will put bro on contacts cuz he looks good with blue, green any it Dosent really matter. And he’s working on debloating, but thank you.
What r u saying bro slaying at 13? I’ll give you that he has some potential for mtn but he doesnt have a appealing face, not talking abt psl cutecel at max pretty boys usually have some dark features to compensate with their feminine features ( not dark skin) jfl

Also dont give him contacts he would look like a a possessed shitskin lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
What r u saying bro slaying at 13? I’ll give you that he has some potential for mtn but he doesnt have a appealing face, not talking abt psl cutecel at max pretty boys usually have some dark features to compensate with their feminine features ( not dark skin) jfl
he’s not dark skinned lmao, he’s olive. And his race is not brown. Btw he’s 13 in 8th cuz nigga has to go down a grade so that’s pretty much how he slays and lies about his age

WHY IS OP POSTING HIS DALIT LIL' BRO ON THIS FORUM AHAHAHA.

he’s not dark skinned lmao, he’s olive. And his race is not brown. Btw he’s 13 in 8th cuz nigga has to go down a grade so that’s pretty much how he slays and lies about his age
He's a solid fitzpatrick 4 or 5, I'd consider that dark skinned for anyone who isn't black. Are you both Dravidian by any chance.