Rate my current looksmaxxing stack

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
6 day ppl with last day of cardio
tret, moisturizer, cleanser, volufiline and spbf sunscreen for skin
pepperment and castor oil for eyebrows
minox and fin oral prescription for hair regrowth.

• Woah
Reactions: IndraBC
do you have any acnee ? Skincare is usseles,you only need SPF and moisturizer and low dosage accutane

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
do you have any acnee ? Skincare is usseles,you only need SPF and moisturizer and low dosage accutane
I have really dark circles and nasolabial folds on my face that I want to get rid of

Pretty much same as me execpt for hair re growth, Also i inject melotonan 2

I have really dark circles and nasolabial folds on my face that I want to get rid of
You really cant get rid of those naturally . Dark circles are mostly genetic and they are caused by reccesed orbital bones. You can try to hide them with conceleaer . Same goes with nasolabial folds,Probably from your very low set cheekbones and/or possible flat maxilla?

you need fillers to fix those

You really cant get rid of those naturally . Dark circles are mostly genetic and they are caused by reccesed orbital bones. You can try to hide them with conceleaer . Same goes with nasolabial folds,Probably from your very low set cheekbones and/or possible flat maxilla?

you need fillers to fix those
I used to not have dark circles under my eyes and they just kinda happened. Volufiline has stated that it will permanently fill in the fat for the under eye area which is what causes the pigmentation in the first place, I am assuming the same logic can go for nasolabial folds.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
I used to not have dark circles under my eyes and they just kinda happened. Volufiline has stated that it will permanently fill in the fat for the under eye area which is what causes the pigmentation in the first place, I am assuming the same logic can go for nasolabial folds.
Volufiline has stated that it will permanently fill in the fat for the under eye

many products state a lot of things,tell me when u fill that area

that won't ascend you