Rate my delt genetics?

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
I have 6 inch wrists and I'm 5'9" and I measured and am currently at 17 inch bideltoid. I realized today that my only hope is to hope on gear and hope that I can get more plates more dates tier delts. They seem to go further down my arm than average. Do you guys think it's over?

This is from 3 months natty training, lateral raises every other day OHP and Face pulls twice a week. Unflexed.

Also height is cope.
@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Tagging gymcels
@ForeverRecession
@gymislife
@LooksOverAll
@loox
@Blackgymmax
@ht-normie-ascending

Tagging fellow wristcels
@Mongrelcel
@wristcel

You trippin my dawg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
They look average if by a year of consistent training they don’t grow much then it’s over

I have 6 inch wrists and I'm 5'9" and I measured and am currently at 17 inch bideltoid. I realized today that my only hope is to hope on gear and hope that I can get more plates more dates tier delts. They seem to go further down my arm than average. Do you guys think it's over?

This is from 3 months natty training, lateral raises every other day OHP and Face pulls twice a week. Unflexed.

Also height is cope.
@OldVirgin

You appear young, just really drill arms but also you got to eat. With a small frame you need more calories to gain up. Force protein down your throat and also bust those legs. Legs build testosterone more than you think so get huge by acting huge. I got laid by being 5’8 and 222 lbs. bloat/gym maxing really works

Your shoulder insertion looks decent

Holy shit bro that's massive. How long did it take you to get there?
It took about 2 years, I would drink a gallon of milk and eat 200 grams of protein a day. No protein shakes

i have it better because of my endomorph genetics. I look like Marlon Brando height and facewise(he was just under 5'9 while being gigachad).
If someone came up to me and said would i rather be 5'9-5'10 or 6'5, i'd choose the first option @PingPong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11753 and Deleted member 14323