Rate my dumbass

SoberAndRetarded

SoberAndRetarded

Bronze
I’m posting L’s tonight bros. Had a second date cancelled after a great first date (so I thought). Whenever that happens I’m told it’s about looks.

I’m new on the looksmax journey but this site convinced me to start tret + clindamycin which actually helped a lot. My skin is garbage I know, I’ve been on Tret for

Attachments

• 24CBCD0B-2DE7-4CC5-A7D9-82C49789D34F.jpeg
    24CBCD0B-2DE7-4CC5-A7D9-82C49789D34F.jpeg
    996.5 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• 5299F3BA-91BD-4F6D-ADF4-E166459DCBE9.jpeg
    5299F3BA-91BD-4F6D-ADF4-E166459DCBE9.jpeg
    980.7 KB · Views: 0
you dont look bad. MTN or solid LTN depends on height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and SoberAndRetarded
Decent MTN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 21044 and SoberAndRetarded
about dates. iv had dates that were flowing superb/rapport was good/some even ended with a kiss. only being ghosted for the 2d. And dates that were real shit and for no uknown reason girl calling back.

women hormones.....up and down, up and down. Just dont take it for srs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672, poopoohead, Deleted member 2268 and 1 other person
about dates. iv had dates that were flowing superb/rapport was good/some even ended with a kiss. only being ghosted for the 2d. And dates that were real shit and for no uknown reason girl calling back.

Thanks, it was my first date ever and I did great and my own worst critic for that shit. She was sending all lovey Dovey texts "id love to go on a second date love face emoji" and she was texting me a lot that first and second day but ultimately she sent a long text today that she had a really nice time but needed more communication even after not replying to one of my texts Monday. I think it was probably looks related but I'm going to be honest I think I was in her league at least. that's what this rate is for, Idk man but bored and depressed.

What country? Post side view? I think you could be htn even

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Deleted member 23611 and SoberAndRetarded
Just ur avarage dude

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
I rated u mtn in pms

• Love it
If ur tall, then htn. U lucked out on ur pheno.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and SoberAndRetarded
I’m posting L’s tonight bros. Had a second date cancelled after a great first date (so I thought). Whenever that happens I’m told it’s about looks.

I’m new on the looksmax journey but this site convinced me to start tret + clindamycin which actually helped a lot. My skin is garbage I know, I’ve been on Tret for
A solid beard would greatly benefit you

• +1
If ur tall, then htn. U lucked out on ur pheno.
im 6ft, living in America in a southern state. I know I lucked out on pheno but if I was HTN this girl wouldn't have cancelled our date. If you are HTN you could give this girl a swirly and she would still want date #2.

A solid beard would greatly benefit you
Thanks I might try but it would take me two months to grow anything that wouldn't cause laughter. Also im trying to date right now and I think clean shaven is better than pre beard growth

You look like a gym teacher in the original picture. You look better in the second pic where you're clean shaven and not wearing an under armor polo shirt. I'm unsure about the hair, either clean it up on the sides or grow it out way longer than it is now. Are you taking anything for your skin?

• +1
You look like a gym teacher in the original picture. You look better in the second pic where you're clean shaven and not wearing an under armor polo shirt. I'm unsure about the hair, either clean it up on the sides or grow it out way longer than it is now. Are you taking anything for your skin?
im trying to grow my hair out more rn. I have been on tretinoin 0.025% and clindamycin for the last 3 weeks and clindamycin has prevented the purge so far which is cool. Idk what else to do fro skin tbh I drink a lot of water bc I take creatine my piss is always clear.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23642
You're hitting the gym, I'm guessing?
6x a week for the last year. I was really out of shape and I still am a frailcel but im around 15% bf looking to go down to 10-11%. Idk if you saw but I also posted a video in the comments.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
age? MTN current, cuz of bad skin

• +1
same age as me, my bday is june 30 1994. Hop on a serious skincare routine, tret 0.05 atleast, hop on a serious gym program, u look a little "cuckish" at our age, we have to be as masc as possible because being prettyboy is not ideal for our age

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and latincell95
You look average.

I'll just write out negatives:

- you have long mindface and small forehead which throws out your facial thirds
- long philtrum + upturned nose
- you don't have clear skin
- you have decent amount of upper eyelid exposure
- not enough dense eyebrows especially on tails [use Castor oil]

Also get a haircut, low taper you don't want your sides too short since you have long face and experiment with different styles. Like try bangs to hide ur small forehead and grow out beard if its not patchy.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and SoberAndRetarded
same age as me, my bday is june 30 1994. Hop on a serious skincare routine, tret 0.05 atleast, hop on a serious gym program, u look a little "cuckish" at our age, we have to be as masc as possible because being prettyboy is not ideal for our age
alright ill ask my nurx doctor to up my tret. I've been gymmaxxing for almost a year doing compound lifts and progressing in weights decently. Right now I am cutting just to get abs and leanmaxx before another bulking cycle. I am just trying to look good enough to get an average chick off a dating app.

You look average.

I'll just write out negatives:

- you have long mindface and small forehead which throws out your facial thirds
- long philtrum + upturned nose
- you don't have clear skin
- you have decent amount of upper eyelid exposure
- not enough dense eyebrows especially on tails [use Castor oil]

Also get a haircut, low taper you don't want your sides too short since you have long face and experiment with different styles. Like try bangs to hide ur small forehead and grow out beard if its not patchy.
Thanks. I am trying to grow my haircut so its longer on the sides to give my face more width.

Thanks. I am trying to grow my haircut so its longer on the sides to give my face more width.
I also forgot your best feature is your lower third and you look better from side profile, what's your body fat%, can you get leaner?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and Deleted member 2268
You look like you lynch black people idk why I cant explain it. Like you would play a racist hillbilly in a tv show jfl

• JFL

Yeah exactly this its not about looks once they go on a date with you its their emotional bullshit

• +1
age? MTN current, cuz of bad skin
I switched to 0.05% Tret and still flaking lol. But I'm using it daily and seeing huge improvement in skin

Nothing wrong with you bro, youre just a subhuman

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, Deleted member 23642, poopoohead and 2 others
  • +1
You look younger than 28. Is Tret the main reason for that or have you used other anti aging compounds

I also forgot your best feature is your lower third and you look better from side profile, what's your body fat%, can you get leaner?
JFL at cutting when your already a stick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23642 and SoberAndRetarded
Fade haircut
0.1% Tret daily
Moisturizer
Your a skinny framecel so blast 500 mg test 16 weeks and bulk
Get shoe lifts
Do neck training
I'll tell my nurx doctor to get me 0.1% tret I guess.
I do moisturize
Test scares me
I'm 6ft barefoot and tbh my legs are already long it might make me look even worse proportioned
Yes sir. I saw some neck machine at planet shitness yesterday that piqued my interest

• +1
You look younger than 28. Is Tret the main reason for that or have you used other anti aging compounds
i dry fast everyday, and i have done it since 2017. just recently started tret. I believe high eating frequency ages u alot aswell.

I switched to 0.05% Tret and still flaking lol. But I'm using it daily and seeing huge improvement in skin
just get it through with. I use tret 0.1% every other day now because using it everyday was tough.

i dry fast everyday, and i have done it since 2017. just recently started tret. I believe high eating frequency ages u alot aswell.
Dry fasting meaning no water? Why does high eating frequency age you. My current regiment is Dut and 0.05% Tret as well as TRT

Dry fasting meaning no water? Why does high eating frequency age you. My current regiment is Dut and 0.05% Tret as well as TRT
everytime u eat, u turn off autophagy. and it takes 16+ hours to reactivate it. Thats why

• +1
Why would it be about looks idiot its about compatibility
I have asked a friend if my dating profile frauds and she said no, but with my skin I wonder if its too hard to tell and she saw it in person and bailed. But she was sending a lot of flirty emojis and shit when we texted. This was my first date ever, Ive had sex but never dated and am pretty clueless about it. Some chick said I was hot at a bar the other night which was cool, she was hotter than my date was too.

I'll tell my nurx doctor to get me 0.1% tret I guess.
I do moisturize
Test scares me
I'm 6ft barefoot and tbh my legs are already long it might make me look even worse proportioned
Yes sir. I saw some neck machine at planet shitness yesterday that piqued my interest
What do you mean test scares you. You sound like a pussy tbh