Rate my eye area 15m

A

AlbanianKing!

6 3 15m
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Posts
67
Reputation
21
Rate my eye area and then just my eyes please.(not squinting or nothing, just natural neutral expression)
I got no Vaseline rn on my eyebrows or lashes but they're a lil wet from a recent shower, but sometimes when I go out I'll put Vaseline on my eyebrow (mostly for my right eyebrows inner shape)
Should I dye my eyebrows, if so should I do something like the darkest brown or black.
I started using 5% foam minoxidil on my eyebrows about sept 10th, and my eyes might be a lil dull coloring/blood shot from jiu jitsu.

TIPS ARE APPRECIATED AND ENCOURAGED
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND IM 15M
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5036.jpeg
    IMG_5036.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 0
this is so frauded, don't take the photo with your phone way above your head and squinting :ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish
this is so frauded, don't take the photo with your phone way above your head and squinting :ROFLMAO:
Promise you I'm not squinting, your right about the angle I didn't think abt that but nga I ain't squinting
 
phone over the head making it look like you have a prominent browridge. you wouldn't do SHIT to me faggot
How tf is this frauded, + don't call me that shit bitch cause I could literally do horrible things to you and yk it, your so high over your head
 

Similar threads

greyslayer22233
Replies
9
Views
44
Mapgic
Mapgic
lexin
Replies
0
Views
5
lexin
lexin
hopefullychadlite
Replies
3
Views
40
Frenchshortcel123
Frenchshortcel123
greyslayer22233
Replies
8
Views
57
Pskne
Pskne
xnejoa
Replies
9
Views
106
xnejoa
xnejoa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top