Rate my face(22)

M

MilkyWay

Iron
Be honest, how bad is it really? And what can be done to improve? I know my upper eyelid show is terrible, on one pic it's relaxed, on the other I'm trying to move it up so it doesn't show as much. Chin is asymmetrical and side profile looks subhuman imo.
I know my hair sucks atm, I'm growing it out and it's currently very awkward, I don't know what to do with it. Ignore it if possible or better give advice.

Attachments

• 20220614_194140.jpg
    20220614_194140.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220614_194154.jpg
    20220614_194154.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220614_194253.jpg
    20220614_194253.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220614_194420.jpg
    20220614_194420.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220614_194542.jpg
    20220614_194542.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Deleted member 3828, Virgin at 29 😔 and 5 others

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
MTN imo. Be more NT and it'll be fine for you ig. Best advice; grow your hair out into curtains and maybe just maybe shave that facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
6/10
Side profile is convex
Ear shape is bad
Bad hairstyle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell, Deleted member 17872 and Deprived
Something about your neck, face shape, and hair style reminded me of the infamous BlackOps2Cel photo.

Anyway, you're MTN, around a 5/10 maybe slightly higher.

• +1
Reactions: chigoha, Deprived and Wallenberg
LTN. Jaw implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18439 and Deprived
LTN Try AfricaMaxxxing buddy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
LTN - slightly below average currently

Narrow jaw is you main falio - maybe consider fillers or implants.
Build some muscle and consider training neck
For hair - maybe try curtains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deprived
High potential imo, your flaws are obvious and big, but you're still around normie
Jaw and UEE filler for starters

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
White normie

Go slay

• JFL
Reactions: Bonez and Deleted member 17345
birdcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
You look normal. Just gymmax cus u look a bit like a cuck. No girl is going to feel safe in ur arms that way. Nothing wrong just boost your T bro

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kmscurry and incel194012940
THink it's the lower third needs to balance out the mid section. Then something needs to be done for the nose and ears.

MTN imo. Be more NT and it'll be fine for you ig. Best advice; grow your hair out into curtains and maybe just maybe shave that facial hair.
That means average? Will keep growing my hair, sadly not NT but I try to be

Something about your neck, face shape, and hair style reminded me of the infamous BlackOps2Cel photo.

Anyway, you're MTN, around a 5/10 maybe slightly higher.
LTN Try AfricaMaxxxing buddy
What's that, getting tanned?
LTN - slightly below average currently

Narrow jaw is you main falio - maybe consider fillers or implants.
Build some muscle and consider training neck
For hair - maybe try curtains
LTN. Jaw implants.
Any idea how much would they cost? I'm sadly in eastern europe and likely won't have enough money soon, so if I'm gonna save up I want to get the most value out of it. Will try curtains hair for sure
High potential imo, your flaws are obvious and big, but you're still around normie
Jaw and UEE filler for starters
What are the biggest flaws? I can guess but I want to be sure. What do you think will give me the most value for the money needed?

White normie

Go slay
I live in a 99% white country, it doesn't help at all here

You look normal. Just gymmax cus u look a bit like a cuck. No girl is going to feel safe in ur arms that way. Nothing wrong just boost your T bro
I'm trying to gain currently. However as I mentioned I'm not NT(no surgery for that yet) so any boost in looks would help a lot, I'm not sure normal will cut it.

Stop bumping you ugly subhjuuuuman

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
High potential as fuck. Just needs a better mandible

• Love it
Reactions: Jade
High potential as fuck. Just needs a better mandible
So jaw implants on the sides I assume, and possibly on the chin to fix the assymetry?

Any idea on what possibly can fix the convex side profile? It's not good is it. I think the forehead slant also makes it look more convex, but that can't be fixed right? Rhino for the nose hump maybe? Maybe another big problem is the upper jaw/philtrum forward projection, as in the picture(I rotated it a bit to line with the frankfort and facial plane). It's so weird, apparently the chin isn't in a bad place related to the line but it still looks recessed, I think because of the midface protrusion.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    535.6 KB · Views: 0
Any idea how much would they cost? I'm sadly in eastern europe and likely won't have enough money soon, so if I'm gonna save up I want to get the most value out of it. Will try curtains hair for sure
Probably starting from like $10 000.

imho ur MTN, might get to htn depending on height and age

• +1
ultra narrow jaw is holding you back

• Love it
Probably starting from like $10 000.
Shit that's a lot for my country, and that's only the starting price. Worth looking for that procedure in my country? It should be cheaper but the quality might be too bad.

ultra narrow jaw is holding you back
Seems to be the most common critique, so I'll start saving up asap. Hopefully in 2-4 years I can afford it assuming I make it till then.

imho ur MTN, might get to htn depending on height and age
22 and 186cm/6'1 but skinny, working on it currently. Also non-nt so the height advantage might as well be cancelled out in practice. Maybe on dating apps it'll help, but with that face I don't think they will even get to my bio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Shit that's a lot for my country, and that's only the starting price. Worth looking for that procedure in my country? It should be cheaper but the quality might be too bad.
We have discussed a lot about jaw implants here. Look around.

We have discussed a lot about jaw implants here. Look around.
Definitely gonna jump down that rabbit hole after this thread. Do you mean a specific thread or just search through the ones talking about it?

Definitely gonna jump down that rabbit hole after this thread. Do you mean a specific thread or just search through the ones talking about it?
Many different threads.

• +1
jfl at ppl saying avg or even abv.
OP is ltn

• +1
Reactions: mortis and Wallenberg
MTN with JBW, LTN taking that out of equation (saying that because JBW depends on where you live).

MTN with JBW, LTN taking that out of equation (saying that because JBW depends on where you live).
99% white country, no JBW bonus sadly. Btw, how much is that in PSL rating? Like MTN should be 5, LTN is what 4? 4.5? Am I like 20-30 percentile

99% white country, no JBW bonus sadly. Btw, how much is that in PSL rating? Like MTN should be 5, LTN is what 4? 4.5? Am I like 20-30 percentile
I don't like to rate ppl on the PSL scale, but yeah aroud 4 PSL

• +1
Cuck orbitals, needs bimax CCW with impaction, you need 5 wraparound mandible implants stacked atop each other + inject Bane tier steroids in your neck + rhino

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jade, MilkyWay and Deleted member 17244
Cuck orbitals, needs bimax CCW with impaction, you need 5 wraparound mandible implants stacked atop each other + inject Bane tier steroids in your neck + rhino
if he has proper occlusion bimax wont help I guess. But definitely wraparpund jaw implant or genio + gonion implants would ascend him. Infraorbital with UEE filler + rhino and OP should be a chadlite. He needs 30-40k euros to get these

• +1
Reactions: MilkyWay, Johnnybegood and Deleted member 19551
if he has proper occlusion bimax wont help I guess. But definitely wraparpund jaw implant or genio + gonion implants would ascend him. Infraorbital with UEE filler + rhino and OP should be a chadlite. He needs 30-40k euros to get these
I should have proper occlusion, I wore braces for 2 years in HS(pic related, shortly after taking them off). It's been a while since then though, it's probably worse now. But these suggestions are the right way to go I think.
I'll be at least 28 by the time I have 30k. I'm considering trying to move to the west to get enough money, might be the only way. Do you know of any good surgeons in europe for those procedures?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180908-191128.png
    Screenshot_20180908-191128.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I should have proper occlusion, I wore braces for 2 years in HS(pic related, shortly after taking them off). It's been a while since then though, it's probably worse now. But these suggestions are the right way to go I think.
I'll be at least 28 by the time I have 30k. I'm considering trying to move to the west to get enough money, might be the only way. Do you know of any good surgeons in europe for those procedures?
Ramieri in Roma

• +1
low tier normie

This

Wait...wait. what @russiancel probably meant by "proper occlusion" was if you have one naturally. Meaning your jaws are aligned. But you wore braces which means you had an overbite, right? Still your problem is not very severe, a genio will do the trick

Be honest, how bad is it really? And what can be done to improve? I know my upper eyelid show is terrible, on one pic it's relaxed, on the other I'm trying to move it up so it doesn't show as much. Chin is asymmetrical and side profile looks subhuman imo.
I know my hair sucks atm, I'm growing it out and it's currently very awkward, I don't know what to do with it. Ignore it if possible or better give advice.
you look likable and NT. with jaw implants u could be a chad ngl. u can get a gF rn

Wait...wait. what @russiancel probably meant by "proper occlusion" was if you have one naturally. Meaning your jaws are aligned. But you wore braces which means you had an overbite, right? Still your problem is not very severe, a genio will do the trick
Yeah they definitely weren't alright before the braces. You think genio should be the first thing I get? It should be cheaper than gonion X2, and probably than the rim implants, maybe it's a good idea to start with it.
you look likable and NT. with jaw implants u could be a chad ngl. u can get a gF rn
Thanks, maybe I could get one if I was more nt, trying to get there too but ATM I've got 0 experience

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
Yeah they definitely weren't alright before the braces. You think genio should be the first thing I get? It should be cheaper than gonion X2, and probably than the rim implants, maybe it's a good idea to start with it.
Yes it should be the first thing.

Just out of curiosity, you had an overbite? The problem was your bite, correct?

Yes it should be the first thing.

Just out of curiosity, you had an overbite? The problem was your bite, correct?
I'm not 100% confident since I hated that shit and just wanted the orthodontist to do her magic, but if I remember right yes I think it was overbite, my front teeth were slightly forward, the bigger problem I think was my right top and bottom lines of teeth were curved inwards. Weird shit, took 2.5 years which is a lot considering I started them at 15. I don't know when I developed it, but on this pic where I'm 6 or 7 you can see the chin asymmetry is already there, but not the shitty nose and under eye area.

Googled a bit and it seems there's places in my country that do genio for about 2-3k euro, should I consider them?

Attachments

• 202205.jpg
    202205.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Jade and Johnnybegood
Googled a bit and it seems there's places in my country that do genio for about 2-3k euro, should I consider them?
Yeah you should

• +1
Reactions: Jade and MilkyWay
i dont think hes 5/10 hes actually cute

• +1
Reactions: MilkyWay
4/10 or LTN. Biggest issues are UEE and narrow jaw

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jade and MilkyWay
Blue eyes. Tiktok style max don’t get impants ad go gym

LTN