Rate my face(22)

LTN
View attachment 1734910
do something about your hairline + train your neck + rhino + genio + otoplasty
Damn, with only chin and rhino that looks like a major improvement honestly. Like 1 maybe 1.5 points up, to around 5.5 at least on the side. Definitely need to work on my neck and posture too, but that's some lifefuel right there. Assuming chin will be first, do you think next should be rhino or jaw?
Blue eyes. Tiktok style max don’t get impants ad go gym
What's tiktok style

@MilkyWay
Screen Shot 2022 06 24 at 80759 PM
Screen Shot 2022 06 24 at 80657 PM
Screen Shot 2022 06 24 at 80604 PM

Good hairline and amazing forehead height.

Good eyes and perfect eyebrows.

A good nose from the front (not thick). Of course, the bridge of your nose (hump) needs to be even down a bit - not too much. Otherwise, you'll have a girly wimpy nose.

Good lips.

Although you look like the perfect candidate for Jaw implants, these are the hardest to get right and the easiest to completely destroy your finances and your life as you know it. Most guys who have gotten jaw implants wish they had started with your deficient bone structure. Right now it isn't good, but you have the perfect foundation for amazing implants.

Read all the threads on Jaw implants here, as others have suggested. You are young and sadly inexperienced - you can easily mess yourself up. Beware of doctors.

Cutecel , wageslave to surgerymaxx or locationmaxx , over in the west

High potential imo, your flaws are obvious and big, but you're still around normie
Jaw and UEE filler for starters
It depends on his surgery results. His lower third is quite lacking. He needs huge implants but most of his flaws are fixable.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
It depends on his surgery results. His lower third is quite lacking. He needs huge implants but most of his flaws are fixable.
Having a good base is just having a bunch of fixable failos and decent height/pheno I would much rather have an issue with my bigonial width for example than scleral show. Despite the fact that a lower bigonial probably reduced your appeal more, scleral show is harder to fix and the results don't look as good.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees