Rate my face (23y/o, 178cm, 75kg, sand)

Indians mog us rice
2943EEEA 7D86 4D42 A522 A780A511C0FE
D842C925 1F4E 495C AB0F 93A1DA423030

keep frauding and thinking you look good, irl people still see your ugly gook face :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
i am more white you you gypsy i have blonde hair :chad:

You're maybe ever so slightly above average. Like 5.25/10. I would give you a proper rating but you haven't even bothered to do things like get rid of your glasses and get contacts.

You do have comically small lips though JFL
He is psl 3 on a good day buddo

i am more white you you gypsy i have blonde hair :chad:
cope im med with dalofaelid bone structure + i grew up in a region with very little gypsies and turks

This guy has mogger bones underneath that bloat. Before he died surgery, he needs to gymcel and lose weight first. Then surgery.

cope im med with dalofaelid bone structure + i grew up in a region with very little gypsies and turks
blonde hair i have you are gypsy

blonde hair i have you are gypsy
you have asian eyes, that nullifies any sort of white features you have
also i sont have a SINGLE indian feature and my skin is very white

@BugManBill why they fuck did you hmm me nigga?

you have asian eyes, that nullifies any sort of white features you have
also i sont have a SINGLE indian feature and my skin is very white
i caught you larping, in the past you said you were white :feelshaha: now your saying med, keep coping shitskin, you can cope all you want, even if you don't think i look white i am still genetically whiter than you :feelshaha:

i caught you larping, in the past you said you were white :feelshaha: now your saying med, keep coping shitskin, you can cope all you want, even if you don't think i look white i am still genetically whiter than you :feelshaha:
meds are white you absolute retard, founders of western civilization

Cos you’re a shit rate and this truecel is not 5.25/10
lol at you self-hating Asian nigger.
Trm snip

he is above the men who were listed as 5's but he is below the men listed as 5.5 so 5.25

lol at you self-hating Asian nigger. View attachment 1234704
he is above the men who were listed as 5's but he is below the men listed as 5.5 so 5.25
Not only is this chart retarded, but so are you if you think he’s above ANY of the people on the chart :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Not only is this chart retarded, but so are you if you think he’s above ANY of the people on the chart :feelshaha:
Cope, I'm a better rater than most niggas on this forum. also IDK WTF you think a 5 looks like. you act like I'm talking PSL

Cope, I'm a better rater than most niggas on this forum. also IDK WTF you think a 5 looks like. you act like I'm talking PSL
5/10 is average

this paki dog is clearly below average

his jaw makes up for his lip falio with a little extra leftover making him 5.25
In what world is a fat balding ethnic above average

gigaover for this forum :feelsgah:

Never began for you subhuman filth.
Just kill yourself

In what world is a fat balding ethnic above average

gigaover for this forum :feelsgah:
stop confusing facial aesthetics and SMV. ethnicity will play into SMV as well as height, hair, Looks , money, status.

Never began for you subhuman filth.
Just kill yourself
lol what did this nigga do to you? he's just a curry nigga trying to ascend.

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx and eyelidcel
stop confusing facial aesthetics and SMV. ethnicity will play into SMV as well as height, hair, Looks , money, status.
Holy fuck, you keep coming back to me like an abused dog :Comfy:

imagine thinking you’re blackpilled and believing that being tall or rich can makeup for the fact you’re fat balding Indian

please tell me I haven’t been arguing with a curry this whole time because then I really would be a self hating Asian nigger :feelskek:

Indian Mike Mew :eek:

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, eudaemonic, eyelidcel and 1 other person
Holy fuck, you keep coming back to me like an abused dog :Comfy:

imagine thinking you’re blackpilled and believing that being tall or rich can makeup for the fact you’re fat balding Indian

please tell me I haven’t been arguing with a curry this whole time because then I really would be a self hating Asian nigger :feelskek:
Imagine not understanding sexual market value. Indian is a negative mark on your SMV but I'm not talking about that, I am talking about his FACE retard, and no I am not a fucking curry.

7/10 in Russia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Imagine not understanding sexual market value. Indian is a negative mark on your SMV but I'm not talking about that, I am talking about his FACE retard, and no I am not a fucking curry.
Everything about his face is below average. Done arguing with you curry, go harass people about their extended car warranties

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
Everything about his face is below average. Done arguing with you curry, go harass people about their extended car warranties
Bug Man Bill :lul::lul: even if I was a curry (I am not) you're not much better you fucking gook.

U look like an ascended version of my Philosophy teacher that roped 2 months ago( he was Norwood 7 tho)
But srs, u might be above average for ur race( good lower third) but in the west you would be normie at best( I have the same situation)
7/10 India/ Pakistàn
5/10 West

@her @Alexanderr @Kingkellz bye
He´s probably an alt, talks like an experienced PSL aspie, has a lot of posts in a short period of time, uses VPNs regularly and this was his first thread. :ogre:

I haven´t pinpointed whose alt he is exactly though so I´ll let him be for a bit longer. :feelsthink:

He´s probably an alt, talks like an experienced PSL aspie, has a lot of posts in a short period of time, uses VPNs regularly and this was his first thread. :ogre:

I haven´t pinpointed whose alt he is exactly though so I´ll let him be for a bit longer. :feelsthink:
LMAO i was joking but if hes acc on an alt thats hilarious

Cuck eyes, small mouth, ugly nose, the face looks bloated, needs more definition, balding and DYEL. So those are the things to fix.

Lean down and grow your hair longer, you also look like you’re norwooding. But you’re not bad looking.
The problem is that if he loses more fat, he will look like a weak female.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

Users who are viewing this thread

Back