Rate my face (23y/o, 178cm, 75kg, sand)

Face matters more than body. But he can gymmax.
A average girl can always have a guy with attractive face AND good body. So if you have only face, you cant compete against guys that have it all.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
its silly for an asian to discriminate another asian
I agree
Tbh if you’re not white or black it’s pretty much over anyways. East Asians, South Asians, Arabs are basically all in the same situation

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Gengar
looking like a faggot>looking like a asian tbh
giga cope, asians are cultural moggers now, faggots only spread aids
I agree
Tbh if you’re not white or black it’s pretty much over anyways. East Asians, South Asians, Arabs are basically all in the same situation
did you know arabs are west asians. so basically all the acceptable discrimination is directed at asians only. for different reasons. islamophobia for west asians, south asians, horny brown man memes for south asians and phenotype for east asians and recently covid as well.

giga cope, asians are cultural moggers now, faggots only spread aids

did you know arabs are west asians. so basically all the acceptable discrimination is directed at asians only. for different reasons. islamophobia for west asians, south asians, horny brown man memes for south asians and phenotype for east asians and recently covid as well.
hhow is asian culture moggers now ?, ru talking about anime ? doesn't even count tbh just because white women love a asian art style doesn't mean they like asian men

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
hhow is asian culture moggers now ?, ru talking about anime ? doesn't even count tbh just because white women love a asian art style doesn't mean they like asian men
yes, anime too, but also kpop and kdrama, these have taken the world by storm. also lets not forget that the yakuza is the most dangerous organization. and cope plenty of women like asian men but they have to kpopmaxx though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
yes, anime too, but also kpop and kdrama, these have taken the world by storm. also lets not forget that the yakuza is the most dangerous organization. and cope plenty of women like asian men but they have to kpopmaxx though.
k pop singers are literlaly 0.0001% of how korean men look, kpop singers are also tied to jbw, they dye their hair, they get blue contacts, they bleach their skin or wearmakeup to look more white, it's all part of jbw lol, and the yakuza is dying out so no one even cares about those niggers AXD

brutal narrow mouth pill

don't get any more botox

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and eyelidcel
Pics:
Vid:

Two years ago I started at 105 kg and lost over 30 kgs. Been gymmaxxing ever since my 23rd bday this year in April with great results. I plan on starting to train anabolically after 1-1.5 years of natural training.
I've also done botux and have started taking dutasteride and hair supplements.
I'm able to afford and have access to pretty much anything related to looksmaxxing (drugs, surgeries, etc.) What do you guys suggest? Rate me (brutally) and let me know.

Where have u done botux?

Belove average in the west, average anywhere else

Get a hairtransplant and roidmaxx thats literally all you need

Sorry bro it never began

Do u have a before pic? It looks natural
Here's the only pic I could find that looked decent
I don't take selfies often (or ever tbh..)

I'm literally raising my eyebrows in the pic as I'm taking it

Get a hairtransplant and roidmaxx thats literally all you need
Will do.

I wanna train for a 1-1.5 yrs naturally first though before I start taking roids.
I've gone from not being able to do a single pushup to almost benching my body weight in less than 4 months. 0 chinups to doing a 3 set of 6 (pull ups are still a bit hard though ngl). So I'm pretty happy overall with my progress.

I'm getting a hairtransplant and eye lasik before I turn 30 but I'm not sure exactly when. I wanna be roidmaxxed and gymmaxxed already before I do though.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Danish_Retard
Wtf does sand mean who tf r u garaa

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Lolcel and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Dont listen to these crazy ass telling you to take roids....
Steroids are tremendously bad and you don't wanna ruin your health just to have overly pumped muscles...
You look average but sure thing we all can always look better and improve

Hair
Facial bloat
Narrow mouth

Fix these
Gl

solid 3/10 with the potential to be a 4, maybe even a 5 if u debloat and fix hairline

fix hair, lose body fat, tan a bit and start using contacts, you have a great jaw and good eyes

High tier subhuman

Arrangemarriagemax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back