Rate my face and what I need to improve

Having a good stubble beard and hair would benefit you immensly, wear a piece get a transplant do whatever it takes. You have nicely colored eyes, but you jaw, ears and skull are weird, consult a surgeon about getting a jaw reduction aswell as maybe implants. I think you should keep the glasses as they bring out your eyes and hide what you lack in facial harmony.
Yes I was used as a human basketball when I was born. That’s why my skull is so disfigured

I’m the one who told him about this. We were in a class together a while back
lol, you just told him he is ugly and brought him to the shit hole? :f::f::f: im too high inhib to do that to my friends
:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
lol, you just told him he is ugly and brought him to the shit hole? :f::f::f: im too high inhib to do that to my friends
He’s not my friend, I don’t associate with him. He’s too ugly to be my friend

Yea but I’m glad I’m here

Yea but I’m glad I’m here
Were you already blackpilled? If so how long? When I first came across these sites I had a week long bout of extreme BDD (justified BDD tho). :feelsokman:good job for avoiding that tho.

Were you already blackpilled? If so how long? When I first came across these sites I had a week long bout of extreme BDD (justified BDD tho). :feelsokman:good job for avoiding that tho.
I have know I’m ugly all my life :incel::incel:

Attachments

• 70757D29-0D6B-4416-85B4-22E5EABDDCAD.png
    70757D29-0D6B-4416-85B4-22E5EABDDCAD.png
    279.3 KB · Views: 31
  • A2B8784E-0CD3-4459-A50A-7FBCAF4F1499.png
    A2B8784E-0CD3-4459-A50A-7FBCAF4F1499.png
    280.7 KB · Views: 26
:feelscry::feelscry: not even hair could save you
3/10

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
Just retire and LDAR

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
Over. Looks SOY. Also looks too old for your age. You look 35~.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You have potential imo

You look like a prime customer for sex tourism in SEA. Not meant to be an insult, that means you are at least decent looking enough to run JBW game imo.