Rate my face and what I need to improve

O

Oldcelling

Iron
I hope to be chad one day, I’m 27 years old and want to know what can be improved. Also what would you rate me?
I know the glasses make me look bad but I need them because I’m blind as a chink.

Attachments

• 94CE6154-F4C2-45BD-93E2-F249D1918AEB.jpeg
    94CE6154-F4C2-45BD-93E2-F249D1918AEB.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 133
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and BrettyBoy
otoplasty/otosticks, ptosis surgery, hairpiece, eyebrow maxx, rhinoplasty, and jaw implants slightly below avg with a hairpiece maybe

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
JFL you look like Johnny sins’s Down syndrome inbred cousin

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm, Ethnicsmatter, Extra Chromosome and 10 others
if you are complete bald you better go to gym

if you are complete bald you better go to gym
Yes I have been balding since I was 21. I recently decided to fully shave my head.
otoplasty/otosticks, ptosis surgery, hairpiece, eyebrow maxx, rhinoplasty, and jaw implants slightly below avg with a hairpiece maybe
Do you think I will have much luck over seas? China, Thailand, India, Korea?

Where are you from?

Do you think I will have much luck over seas? China, Thailand, India, Korea?
Yeah, but those don't really count. srs get a hairpiece, will make you look 10 years younger

I’m part German, Irish, Indian, French
that's quite the mix. It's hard to tell from only the front, but i actually don't think you have the worst headshape for being bald. At least your forhead is not massive, but yea, if you are serious that you want to reach Chad status i gotta agree you'll need some hair.

that's quite the mix. It's hard to tell from only the front, but i actually don't think you have the worst headshape for being bald. At least your forhead is not massive, but yea, if you are serious that you want to reach Chad status i gotta agree you'll need some hair.
Yea I plan on killing a lion in Africa and wearing its fur as a hairpiece.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, FatmanO, Deleted member 701 and 3 others
Not happening dude unless you get extensive surgery
Yes I have trapmaxxdd and stockmaxxed. I sold grass back in college and invested in Netflix back when it was still new. So I have enough for the surgeries. I just need to know which ones

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, SeiGun and dogtown
Yes I have trapmaxxdd and stockmaxxed. I sold grass back in college and invested in Netflix back when it was still new. So I have enough for the surgeries. I just need to know which ones

fuark you invested in netflix :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:
whats you networth ?

Congratulations dude. Nice to see someone who is actually considering surgery. @RedPilledStemcel hit the nail on the head with surgery advice. Go for wrap around jaw implants too

• +1
Reactions: Oldcelling and dogtown
wrap around jaw implants
cheekbones implants
rhinoplasty (nose job)
upper eyelid fillers
lip lift

do all that well and you might be model tier

fuark you invested in netflix :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:
whats you networth ?
I started back in 2015 when Netflix was around 110-120ish and bought like 50 shares alongside with 200 shares of acb at their ipo. I sold around 30% off but I keep the 70% in steady positions so that way I can keep on growing my portfolio

• +1
I started back in 2015 when Netflix was around 110-120ish and bought like 50 shares alongside with 200 shares of acb at their ipo. I sold around 30% off but I keep the 70% in steady positions so that way I can keep on growing my portfolio

see my comment above.

great job with the netflix though

Congratulations dude. Nice to see someone who is actually considering surgery. @RedPilledStemcel hit the nail on the head with surgery advice. Go for wrap around jaw implants too
That’s one of the ones I knew I needed so I already have a consolation on that. Planning to go in with the picture below for how i big I want my jaw to be
see my comment above.

great job with the netflix though
Around 150k in the portfolio and 20k put away for surgeries

Attachments

• 12D0C6FC-45FD-457D-8D70-7F5873D454D8.jpeg
    12D0C6FC-45FD-457D-8D70-7F5873D454D8.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 128
Yea dude I checked out this shit and decided to sign up.
I’m glad u signed up dude. U truly are ugly as shit, I’m glad I talked to u into signing up here.

• +1
Reactions: Oldcelling
That’s one of the ones I knew I needed so I already have a consolation on that. Planning to go in with the picture below for how i big I want my jaw to be

hope to see your before after pic later:feelsokman:

• +1

wrap around jaw implants
cheekbones implants
rhinoplasty (nose job)
upper eyelid fillers
lip lift

do all that well and you might be model tier

get your ears pinned back too

I’m glad u signed up dude. U truly are ugly as shit, I’m glad I talked to u into signing up here.
He isn't deformed really, just an oldcel... Ugly as shit means he'd experience the effects of lookism. Think of someone like jsanza or bo2cel.

• +1
I plan on running elephant ear game, that will only hinder me

lol

good luck

tbh just masculine max with a jaw implant.

to be a model you would need a lot of work doing

• +1
He isn't deformed really, just an oldcel... Ugly as shit means he'd experience the effects of lookism. Think of someone like jsanza or bo2cel.
No he’s right, he knows me in person. I look worse in motion

• +1
No he’s right, he knows me in person. I look worse in motion
good luck. Curious to see how your surgerycelling will turn out. Keep us updated. You could serve as an example for looksmaxxing.

• +1
This cant be real

• +1
Reactions: Autist and badromance
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and badromance
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and badromance
I can see why because of my appearance but it’s sadly true, I got here thanks to a friend. What would u recommend for me?
Uhhh everything @RedPilledStemcel said

• +1
  • +1
Nah, I know he ugly as shit rn but he can improve with the all the surgeries

I never lose :chad::chad::chad:
Ofc you never lose bro :chad::chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Phad
Having a good stubble beard and hair would benefit you immensly, wear a piece get a transplant do whatever it takes. You have nicely colored eyes, but you jaw, ears and skull are weird, consult a surgeon about getting a jaw reduction aswell as maybe implants. I think you should keep the glasses as they bring out your eyes and hide what you lack in facial harmony.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel