Rate my face in my new Instagram post! Do I look NT? I think I am a prettyboy?

take your meds

Leaving Spongebob Squarepants GIF
i dont hae meds be honest am i good looking?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 15827
but my face features arent as harmonious as they used to be and my skin is so bad now i feel like theres no way i can go back
please bulk for the love of god your face would actually look better IMO

Revert back to ur female form as u have said before that you are a FTM

please bulk for the love of god your face would actually look better IMO
i just dont understand?? whenever i bulked up people here made fun of me and called me bloated and said i have weak ogee curve until i leanmax now yall are saying im ugly
i feel like i can never win with ytou niggers! what the fuck

this photo was taken 8 months ago and niggas here made fun of me for being bloated
and even here in my prime

niggas in dm here called me bloated and made fun of me FR! and im like WTF i cant win with these guys

and now that im 100 lbs leanmaxxed everyone says i look like shit ? why?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
i just dont understand?? whenever i bulked up people here made fun of me and called me bloated and said i have weak ogee curve until i leanmax now yall are saying im ugly
i feel like i can never win with ytou niggers! what the fuck
View attachment 1667653
this photo was taken 8 months ago and niggas here made fun of me for being bloated
and even here in my prime View attachment 1667657
niggas in dm here called me bloated and made fun of me FR! and im like WTF i cant win with these guys

and now that im 100 lbs leanmaxxed everyone says i look like shit ? why?
people here are mentally challenged
you're 100 lbs
eat for now cut when older tbh
then you'll be a normal height

• +1
people here are mentally challenged
you're 100 lbs
eat for now cut when older tbh
then you'll be a normal height
no ithink i just need bigger zygos inmplant and chin implant

• JFL
your face is fap worthy :love:

• JFL
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
  • JFL
Dude.. you don’t look healthy man. I haven’t followed your story too closely but hopefully you can see you gotta get help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18397, Deleted member 15827 and Sny
Ask women bro :feelsgood:
i did actually today she said my "cheekbones and lips are atrocious, your browbone covers the eye, none of your features fit your face, you look angry all the time, your hair is greasy, and you stink"

jesus christ what the fuck is this
16133.jpg

cursed as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Stopping@Nothing19, DwayneWhite55 and 2 others
jesus christ what the fuck is this
16133.jpg

cursed as fuck
photos of michael jacksons dead corpse being reaminmated in one of those stupid videos i think. idk why mods allow it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Show a pic of ur smile with teeth
you see thats what im not gonna do because i had braces for 3 years never brushed while i had them and now theyre all brown and rotted out im not even kidding i have jagged teeth and theyre so horrible itsz my biggest insecurity so i will neevr ever smile
well maybe in the future i will be morel ow inhib about it
SNAPCHAT IMG 2779

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Adamsmith12345, Deleted member 15827, Gerardwayfan and 1 other person
you see thats what im not gonna do because i had braces for 3 years never brushed while i had them and now theyre all brown and rotted out im not even kidding i have jagged teeth and theyre so horrible itsz my biggest insecurity so i will neevr ever smile
well maybe in the future i will be morel ow inhib about it
View attachment 1667845
You need to sort out ur teeth ASAP. This should be your nr 1 PRIORITY

i have cavities within cavities
my mom has the same issue she had to get hers COMPLETELY pulled and the giovernments paying for her veneers because its a "health problem" but idk i feel like my teeth are a part of me and i should embrace it ig idk tho i dont wanna get my shit pulled and have to wait for a few mnonths for my my veneers surgery or whatever

my mom has the same issue she had to get hers COMPLETELY pulled and the giovernments paying for her veneers because its a "health problem" but idk i feel like my teeth are a part of me and i should embrace it ig idk tho i dont wanna get my shit pulled and have to wait for a few mnonths for my my veneers surgery or whatever
Dont get veeners. Get dental implants. Otherwise ur structure will rot away. Forget everything else. And focus on fixing ur teeth. Ur teeth is the foundation of ur face.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Sny
No teeth= no jaw. If you lose your teeth then you lose your entire lower third.

Looks good to me

dude
what lower third
his entire face is literally sunken in already at this point

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
That's a lie, medicaid does not pay for veneers lol

Omg how do you know this,it's happened to me

• +1
Reactions: Sny
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and StrangerDanger
i did actually today she said my "cheekbones and lips are atrocious, your browbone covers the eye, none of your features fit your face, you look angry all the time, your hair is greasy, and you stink"
shower maxx

try cutting your hair so u look less autistic

Screen Shot 2022 05 06 at 004517

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
nah bro this cant be real this nigga has completely lost his mind over looksmaxxing. teeth are rotten, face looks uncanny, taking shits on his own underwear now. someone ban him so he can be saved from himself buddy got an addiction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: steroids, Curlbrahhh, Deleted member 18397 and 3 others
Omg how do you know this,it's happened to me
I always observed old people without any teeth and people who have lost their teeth because of poor teeth health.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 16133
That's a lie, medicaid does not pay for veneers lol
it aint medicaid
shes legit getting free veneers she lives off mental disability so maybe i can do tha same

Dont get veeners. Get dental implants. Otherwise ur structure will rot away. Forget everything else. And focus on fixing ur teeth. Ur teeth is the foundation of ur face.
teeth isnt a big deal to me tbh

your eye area is similar to @larsanova69 are you too related or something?

nah bro this cant be real this nigga has completely lost his mind over looksmaxxing. teeth are rotten, face looks uncanny, taking shits on his own underwear now. someone ban him so he can be saved from himself buddy got an addiction
he looked great 2 years ago lol

James you should seriously consider entering. A psychiatric ward

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
he looked great 2 years ago lol
whaqts the differnece between these images? be honest cause im confused as fuck why yal niggas saying i used to look better than i do now like wtf nigger
2852516 20201011 002917
2852517 20201011 002936 HDR
278612603 330662305717633 8040847053889772030 n
280071177 524400139177614 6938907118147838166 n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, DwayneWhite55, Deleted member 19157 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship

Users who are viewing this thread

Back