Rate my face in my new Instagram post! Do I look NT? I think I am a prettyboy?

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Bro your hair brutally failos you, shave off the hair and you might just get insane jb appeal

Looking good.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 16133
Dude you might even be a lolcow at this point

• Woah
Reactions: Sny
when you shower, you need to pee on the shower floor. You also need to mix your shit with the water in order to absorb the nutrients

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and DwayneWhite55

View attachment 1666633

i havent slept in almost a week havent showered in 10 months i eat 500 calories a day weigh 100 lbs at 5 6 dont wipe my ass or shave

i believe regardless of those factors, i have prettyboy looks ill tell you why.

if i were to go to a highschool all the girls would be over me i think because of my hair, girls love curly hair so therefore i could get jbs? little do they know its greasy and stinky but despite that, I do have JB appeal! and that just proved it!

i also do well with animals, and i like to comfort them and watch PBS kids, some of my favorite shows are word girl super why peg + cat because adult shows are too unrelatable and hard to understand with the sex and friends stuff.

now that youve gotten to know me be honest is this post NT? am i good looking? whats my psl? THANKS!!!!!!!!!

ps this is not a troll and how can i looksmax? can someoen give me a good routine?

and no im not disgusting, i legit have ZERO family, never had parents. I grew up an orphan all my life, no one ever taught me how to shower, how to shave, how to trim fingernails, etc. so can someone step up and be a father figure to me? thanks!

Attachments

• HimPowerPuff4.jpeg
    HimPowerPuff4.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 04d206c2cdf7138a70eb0c4e4110179b.png
    04d206c2cdf7138a70eb0c4e4110179b.png
    338 KB · Views: 0
i dont look like that nigga

Bro your hair brutally failos you, shave off the hair and you might just get insane jb appeal
why does my hair failo me when m complimented on it at work?

Ur a fucker for not focusing on ur fundamentals. Teeth should be ur nr 1 priority. Good luck ending up like this

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
now you need jaw implants
idk ive never really been a big fan of the whole huge jaw from the front to be honest its never really gave me much appeal tbh i think i should just keep getting bigger zaygos

idk ive never really been a big fan of the whole huge jaw from the front to be honest its never really gave me much appeal tbh i think i should just keep getting bigger zaygos
im jidding you freak you dont need surgery uou look like michael jackson

If you aren;t lying and you really have shitty underwear and puke sitting around in your room, thats fucking disgusting. Clean your room and stop trying to look like richard ramirez, people are disturbed by him and women think he is creepy. ANy girls ive ever told about Ramirez thinks he is gross looking and nasty. Brutal blackpill for many people here, but such is life.

This site is full of tricks and bullshit.

God when I was 16 I had nver focused on any of this shit, I was so unaware of anything to do with looks or anything at all. All I knew was just smoking weed and acting like cheech and chong with my friends. Heres you, this dude who is becoming the embodiment of a looksmax weirdo, when you should be doing the opposite.

Your features are strong, you need to stop asking for advice on this forum. Your hair is like weird al's hair in that style. Its too long or you need some sort of bangs. Stop sitting around in your own filth, its a lesson we can all take, but jesus dude, actual shitty fucking unperwear? thats fucking far out. :oops:

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and overheadmax
If you aren;t lying and you really have shitty underwear and puke sitting around in your room, thats fucking disgusting. Clean your room and stop trying to look like richard ramirez, people are disturbed by him and women think he is creepy. ANy girls ive ever told about Ramirez thinks he is gross looking and nasty. Brutal blackpill for many people here, but such is life.

This site is full of tricks and bullshit.

God when I was 16 I had nver focused on any of this shit, I was so unaware of anything to do with looks or anything at all. All I knew was just smoking weed and acting like cheech and chong with my friends. Heres you, this dude who is becoming the embodiment of a looksmax weirdo, when you should be doing the opposite.

Your features are strong, you need to stop asking for advice on this forum. Your hair is like weird al's hair in that style. Its too long or you need some sort of bangs. Stop sitting around in your own filth, its a lesson we can all take, but jesus dude, actual shitty fucking unperwear? thats fucking far out. :oops:
i dont wanna be richard ramirez never saw his appeal i mmtrying to impersonate vinnie hacker bc i think i hae prettyboy looks i am vinnie hacker
i am not nt but maybe one day i will be able to become nt and girls dont like me for some reason

• +1
Reactions: steroids

View attachment 1666633

i havent slept in almost a week havent showered in 10 months i eat 500 calories a day weigh 100 lbs at 5 6 dont wipe my ass or shave

if i were to go to a highschool all the girls would be over me i think because of my hair, girls love curly hair so therefore i could get jbs? little do they know its greasy and stinky but despite that, I do have JB appeal! and that just proved it!

i also do well with animals, and i like to comfort them and watch PBS kids, some of my favorite shows are word girl super why peg + cat because adult shows are too unrelatable and hard to understand with the sex and friends stuff.

now that youve gotten to know me be honest is this post NT? am i good looking? whats my psl? THANKS!!!!!!!!!

ps this is not a troll and how can i looksmax? can someoen give me a good routine?

and no im not disgusting, i legit have ZERO family, never had parents. I grew up an orphan all my life, no one ever taught me how to shower, how to shave, how to trim fingernails, etc. so can someone step up and be a father figure to me? thanks!

You look like If crack were a person

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Theory
You are only trying to max your account. Become more famous or something like that. With the end goal of capitalizing on it.

• +1
Reactions: steroids
Theory
You are only trying to max your account. Become more famous or something like that. With the end goal of capitalizing on it.
no im too depressed to be famous rn

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1

View attachment 1666633

Hey James. I know you Look different now but i genuinly believe you can improve your Looks significantly. Just DM me If you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back