Rate My Face Kind Sirs

ArchaicAlchemist22

ArchaicAlchemist22

Silver
C99FBB90 B368 4E4B B961 D00FE973A576

I’ve been always told I’m not ugly but I’m not attractive either. I’m guessing I’m a 5/10? Btw sorry this is one of the best pictures I have of Me. So could you guys rate me please?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, shalomnigga, Jeww and 103 others
3/10

:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hernan, bobtheflowerpot, Mainstream and 41 others
I would know if I was a 3 bro. That’s unattractive.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: livelifetofullest, Hernan, tombradylover and 69 others
Send a proper front and side profile shot.

Like this.

From this pic alone I'd probably rate you ~3/10.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: user123456, Hernan, mug and 26 others
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 32707, Lonenely sigma and 6 others
Gtfoh :bluepill: dudes call me a 3/10 fool I’m an easy 4/10 5. I’m insulted

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: livelifetofullest, Hernan, RTLBbc and 60 others
You’re between a 4 and 4.5 on normie rating scale

3 psl I think

@Korea help this young nigga out
Exactly. On a bad day I’m 4, on a good day I can be a 5 suckers. Dude take this shit too serious. Dude gave me a 3 like wtf bro log off looksmatch and actually get a grip. Dude lying cause I’m new lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: livelifetofullest, Hernan, bleachmaxxer69 and 77 others
Gtfoh :bluepill: dudes call me a 3/10 fool I’m an easy 4/10 5. I’m insulted
Nigga do you know what a PSL rating is?

And I said you’re a 4-4.5 on the 0/10 scale you use.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan, asterosprite, hardestmfintheroom and 17 others
Nigga do you know what a PSL rating is?

And I said you’re a 4-4.5 on the 0/10 scale you use.
No, but thanks a 4 is more like it. Average below average just like I thought. This nigga tried me and called me a 3. I guess he wants to demolish my self esteem ain’t happening bruh. Looksmaxx more like trapmaxx:bluepill:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: livelifetofullest, Hernan, bleachmaxxer69 and 71 others
You’re between a 4 and 4.5 on normie rating scale

3 psl I think

@Korea help this young nigga out
I can see why people here are saying 3.

You have every flaw in the books when I comes to aesthetics.

Downward Grown, Circular Orbits, Bad Nose Shape, Invisible Cheekbones etc. The list could go on.

IRL, if you're above avg height I can see why they'd say 4.5. This is the whole package though, you face is unattrative

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan, RTLBbc, asterosprite and 44 others

Downward Grown, Circular Orbits, Bad Nose Shape, Invisible Cheekbones etc. The list could go on.

IRL, if you're above avg height I can see why they'd say 4.5. This is the whole package though, you face is unattrative
Dayum Korea brutally honest as always.

I thought you were gonna pick the man up:feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan, chicolachowskijr, Growth Plate and 1 other person
youre a low tier nomie

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: F36, Hernan, mug and 20 others

Lol, no point in me lying to him.

• +1
Reactions: Hernan, SurgeryEnjoyer, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
You are a 2.5psl now put on ethnic tax on that. Ethnic tax is equal to $220,000 or 8 inches of height. How tall are you?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hernan, bleachmaxxer69, anthony111553 and 53 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: guy24, Hernan, bleachmaxxer69 and 13 others

Nigga please, I’m a 4/10, 5/10 like I said. Bitches tell me this and niggas. I’m average below average.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hernan, Chrisssy, Heinrich Schmidt and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: F36, livelifetofullest, SurgeryEnjoyer and 33 others
I'd rather not.

By that statement alone, the channel sounds absolutely retarded lol.
Cope. He provides studies.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, forevermirin, Deleted member 22930 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: F36, SurgeryEnjoyer, Heinrich Schmidt and 19 others

Nah he'd get off seeing him rope.

If he has height frame and BBC, it's def not over for him. He can slay.
You are a 2.5psl now put on ethnic tax on that. Ethnic tax is equal to $220,000 or 8 inches of height. How tall are you?
Borderline deformed tbh. He looks bad even in a frauded selfie. But he could have height and BBC.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, alpha, Deleted member 14392 and 6 others
Sorry to break it you buddy boyo but this site is full of the rudest basement dwelling incels all gathered in one glorious bastion of coom. This site revolve about worshipping 5 male models and a serial killer, and denigrating each other to suicide. :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: F36, bleachmaxxer69, shogrim and 81 others
youre a low tier nomie
Thanks that’s what I assumed. Niggas called me a 3/10. That’s just straight up an insult. I pull 6-7s and even a few 8s before. Off my looks alone

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: F36, livelifetofullest, Hernan and 42 others
I don't know why people say this to me.

I do not give a fuck about anyone else, they don't effect me.

cOpE. lol.

How on earth can a study coorelate a skin color to 8 inches and $220,000. :ROFLMAO:.
Cope. Why not? It’s just stating that being ethnic is a similar failo as being a manlet or poor. Why can’t a study compare this? Also being ethnic is not just difference of skin colour but rather skull shape and body shape as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Growth Plate
Imagine asking people to rate you then flipping out at them when they rate you. What are you 12?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: F36, Hernan, bleachmaxxer69 and 38 others
Cope. Why not? It’s just stating that being ethnic is a similar failo as being a manlet or poor. Why can’t a study compare this? Also being ethnic is not just difference of skin colour but rather skull shape and body shape as well.
He isn't ethnic like me. He is black. He can run BBC game.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alpha, Michael Myers and Growth Plate
Sorry to break it you buddy boyo but this site is full of the rudest basement dwelling incels all gathered in one glorious bastion of coom. This site revolve about worshipping 5 male models and a serial killer, and denigrating each other to suicide. :feelsgood:
Thanks bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hernan, bleachmaxxer69, Heinrich Schmidt and 7 others
Thanks that’s what I assumed. Niggas called me a 3/10. That’s just straight up an insult. I pull 6-7s and even a few 8s before. Off my looks alone
That is likely due to BBC, height and frame. People severely underestimate black SMV here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Heinrich Schmidt, alpha and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, anthony111553, Heinrich Schmidt and 11 others
bro no white girl is attracted to you. maybe you are average as a black guy… but overall you are a 3/10.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, PointOfNoReturn and .🇹🇩.
Not at this looks level :lul::lul::lul:.
Cope. If you were curry, you'd have the appeal of a white HTN. BBC halos you to 6+ psl appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
bro no white girl is attracted to you. maybe you are average as a black guy… but overall you are a 3/10.
Bro I’m not a 3/10. I would know by the hailo effect. Most of my interactions are neutral and average. Sometimes below average. You niggas ain’t bout to trick me just to recruit me to this forum. Ain’t happenen bruh.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hernan, anthony111553, IndraBC and 34 others
I do not care about anyone else, how the fuck am I cOPinG.
If you were curry, you'd have the appeal of a white HTN. BBC halos you to 6+ psl appeal.
He physique looks like shit and his face lacks masculinity.

No women looks at him an envisions a BBC in his pants...:lul:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Pikabro, Deleted member 5892 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bruh-you-miring?, Mewton, prettyboislime and 2 others
You mispelled Failo Effect.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

This means you're ugly.
I don't get all the ugly dudes claiming they get treated poorly. If you are a 3-4/10, you still blend in and can make friends if your personality is good.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SDPmaggot, alpha, BrahminBoss and 9 others
You mispelled Failo Effect.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

This means you're ugly.
I can be seen as ugly and like I said 4/10, 5/10. I know this already I’m ugly to some people. Lol. I don’t give a fuck y’all are not fucking with me. At the end of the day I can be seen as a low tier normie upper tier normie, average… below average type guy. Yall ain’t saying shit. Yall ain’t fucking with me man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Heinrich Schmidt, Michael Myers and 5 others
Bro I’m not a 3/10. I would know by the hailo effect. Most of my interactions are neutral and average. Sometimes below average. You niggas ain’t bout to trick me just to recruit me to this forum. Ain’t happenen bruh.
So you're telling me that you're on the same level as these white guys?

We're not trying to insult you. You are still average for a black guy but overall you are in the 3-4/10 range

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and anthony111553
I don't get all the ugly dudes claiming they get treated poorly. If you are a 3-4/10, you still blend in and can make friends if your personality is good.
Try 4-5 bro. I don’t get treated poorly most of my interactions are neutral and decent and woman give me plenty of indicators.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Htobrother, Michael Myers and 1 other person
So you're telling me that you're on the same level as these white guys?
View attachment 1592954
We're not trying to insult you. You are still average for a black guy but overall you are in the 3-4/10 range
Nigga I’m a 4-5 forget that theory you talking. I’m me. I know my level. If I was a three white bitches and black would not show me interest like they do. Y’all niggas going overboard.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anthony111553, IndraBC, Heinrich Schmidt and 10 others
This sentence is exactly why I can say with 100% centainty he's ugly.

You have to be repulsive in the face to have negative social interactions based on your looks.
I can be seen as ugly and like I said 4/10, 5/10. I know this already I’m ugly to some people. Lol. I don’t give a fuck y’all are not fucking with me. At the end of the day I can be seen as a low tier normie upper tier normie, average… below average type guy. Yall ain’t saying shit. Yall ain’t fucking with me man
Why did you come here asking for a rating then?

You look in the mirror and see an ugly man, and wanted us to tell you otherwise?

If you can't accept reality, just commit suicide so you no longer have to deal with it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: maxxmclooks, anthony111553, BrahminBoss and 12 others
Nigga I’m a 4-5 forget that theory you talking. I’m me. I know my level. If I was a three white bitches and black would not show me interest like they do. Y’all niggas going overboard.
If you know your rating. Then why are you asking yourself to get rate. Gtfo nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Jxlan_
sorry brother but most white girls think black guys stink and are disgusted

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, PointOfNoReturn, Marsiere214 and 7 others
Nigga please I get more good than bad. Stop hating bro
This sentence is exactly why I can say with 100% centainty he's ugly.

You have to be repulsive in the face to have negative social interactions based on your looks.

Why did you come here asking for a rating then?

You look in the mirror and see an ugly man, and wanted us to tell you otherwise?

If you can't accept reality, just commit suicide so you no longer have to deal with it.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Michael Myers, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person