Rate My Face Kind Sirs

Man, please white girls down where I’m at be quick to show me interest. I’m not attracted to white girls tho.
sorry brother but most white girls think black guys stink and are disgusted

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 29078 and 14 others
Nigga please I get more good than bad. Stop hating bro
.:lul::lul::lul: Hating :lul::lul::lul:.

Your face or life has nothing I want.

In fact if I looked like you, I'd rope.

Stop being delusional.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Gengar, Marsiere214 and 11 others
This sentence is exactly why I can say with 100% centainty he's ugly.

You have to be repulsive in the face to have negative social interactions based on your looks.
Negative in what sense. You know you can be ugly and people never call you that. You can be ugly and not get disgusted looks from women. Cashiers being helpful and shit etc. The only issues ugly people face are related to finding dates/slaying.
Why did you come here asking for a rating then?

You look in the mirror and see an ugly man, and wanted us to tell you otherwise?

If you can't accept reality, just commit suicide so you no longer have to deal with it.
He should have just gone to r/amiugly. They are pretty good at delusionmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 31020, Marsiere214 and 12 others

Stop being delusional.
Why not ignore him because he is a nigger and probably has retarded tier iq.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Marsiere214, Hikicel69 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, BigBundaSlapper, Hikicel69 and 3 others

Stop being delusional.
Delusional my ass hater. You’re just jealous I got a thread poppin on here so easy.
Negative in what sense. You know you can be ugly and people never call you that. You can be ugly and not get disgusted looks from women. Cashiers being helpful and shit etc. The only issues ugly people face are related to finding dates/slaying.

He should have just gone to r/amiugly. They are pretty good at delusionmaxxing.
Man please.
Why not ignore him because he is a nigger and probably has retarded tier iq.
Haha. Funny you ain’t saying nothing man. At the end of the day i can be seen as 4/10/-5/10 and to some girls a 6. Thanks for the input tho hater.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC, Heinrich Schmidt, Gengar and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Growth Plate, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
You'd have to ask him lol.

Yea, they would've told him he's an 8/10. :ROFLMAO:.

I try to help, but this nigga is plain retarded.
You can’t help someone who don’t want to get helped. He’s new in the forum. Let the nigger figure out how things work here by himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 19297, Growth Plate and 1 other person

Man please. 4/10-5/10 low tier to upper tier normies yall are the delusional ones. This looksmatch shit got yall head in a blender. If I was a 3/10 I’d know. Bad bitches in my inbox wouldn’t talk to me. White and black. I’m talking 6-7’s fool.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anthony111553, IndraBC, Heinrich Schmidt and 13 others

It's tough as shit to delusionmax me. I have seen myself in motion from all angle. Also, have access to mirrors with clear lighting. All my flaws are apparent to me.
Most niggas are low IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Deleted member 31020, Growth Plate and 1 other person
it’s over for your bean head
690D0D87 57B6 429D 9685 DD5761A181BD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 22829 and 21 others
Now that you mention it. @Korea is unusually intelligent for a black guy. What gives?
Korea is not black. He’s asian

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 5892, Growth Plate and 2 others
Delusional my ass hater. You’re just jealous I got a thread poppin on here so easy.
JEALOUS!!!

Nigga, I have you beat by over 3 PSL and 5 Normie Scale points....:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

IF I LOOKED LIKE YOU, AND ON TOP OF THAT WAS A RETARD LIKE YOU.

I WOULD'VE FUCKING ROPED BY NOW.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anthony111553, Heinrich Schmidt, Gengar and 8 others
Man please. 4/10-5/10 low tier to upper tier normies yall are the delusional ones. This looksmatch shit got yall head in a blender. If I was a 3/10 I’d know. Bad bitches in my inbox wouldn’t talk to me. White and black. I’m talking 6-7’s fool.
That just proves BBC theory boyo. People here underrate this a lot. Especially the indians who cope with 'muh light skin'.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297 and fogdart
Now yall mad cause yall not fucking with me. Like I said the thread is over with. 9 rounds to one. The archaic alchemist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 31020, Gengar and 13 others
That just proves BBC theory boyo. People here underrate this a lot. Especially the indians who cope with 'muh light skin'.
Yeah. Now they calling me a nigger. Like I care :feelsgood:. Looksmaxx. More like hatemax

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, Gengar, CtrlAltDelete and 2 others
Cope. He is black af. He posted his eye area.
That doesn’t change the fact that most niggas have retarded level iq like op.

• +1
Reactions: Korea
bro you got a horse face, bug eyes and bat ears

3-4/10 is generous.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, Gengar, It'snotover and 3 others
Yeah. Now they calling me a nigger. Like I care :feelsgood:. Looksmaxx. More like hatemax
This site can't rate black guys tbh. You actually look like an average black guy. Your non caucasian features are throwing them off.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC, ArchaicAlchemist22, It'snotover and 19 others
That doesn’t change the fact that most niggas have retarded level iq like op.
Like I said 9 rounds to 1. The archaic alchemist. Fight is over. 4-5-6 is the scale nigga. You lose

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, CtrlAltDelete, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: F36, Deleted member 5892, CtrlAltDelete and 7 others
You're Lying.

@LooksOrDeath
@AscendingHero
@Ethereal

Please Read this Thread.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Anchor_Ship and .🇹🇩.
Like I said 9 rounds to 1. The archaic alchemist. Fight is over. 4-5-6 is the scale nigga. You lose
Stfu. You are a nigger. And that too an ugly one. An ugly bug eyed, recessed chin. Nigger. Why the fuck would we be jealous of YOU. Why the fuck would we hate YOU.

Get your stupid ass out of this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: F36, anthony111553, IndraBC and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
You're Lying.
Man please. I got proof of everything. I guess woman that’s a 6-8 in my inbox and irl would talk to a 3? Are y’all crazy? Why would I get the results and attention from woman and approaches if I was a 3/10. Niggas can’t understand that no matter what theory they got I’m always in this scale. Most people are going to disagree with you. THE THREAD IS OVER. 12 rounds to 1, the archaic alchemist

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Gengar, A23ghskung and 1 other person
>you lose
629CE3EE 26FC 4153 BF59 380509196518

@volcelfatcel @WontStopNorwooding @gamma @germanlooks @TeraCope54 @cloUder

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 31020 and 25 others
Stfu. You are a nigger. And that too an ugly one. An ugly bug eyed, recessed chin. Nigger. Why the fuck would we be jealous of YOU. Why the fuck would we hate YOU.

Ngl. Seeing a shitty candid of me made me want to rope so I went back to coping with frauded selfies.

I spent the last few days destroying these copes and tbh I don't feel like getting out of bed most days.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, It'snotover, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Man please. I got proof of everything. I guess woman that’s a 6-8 in my inbox and irl would talk to a 3? Are y’all crazy? Why would I get the results and attention from woman and approaches if I was a 3/10. Niggas can’t understand that no matter what theory they got I’m always in this scale. Most people are going to disagree with you. THE THREAD IS OVER. 12 rounds to 1, the archaic alchemist
It’s not a theory retard you are scientifically below average look at your disgusting UEE and tell me that is even close to average

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Korea
Create a Tinder profile and see how many matches you will get :)

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Korea

You mad bro:feelsgood:. Now you maddddd. Boy you lost the argument and all. I got comments saying 4/10, 5/10 it’s not hard to tell dawg you losing the argument nigga. Bitches who are 6-7 white and black give me a chance.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Gengar, MrGlutton and 3 others
You mad bro:feelsgood:. Now you maddddd. Boy you lost the argument and all. I got comments saying 4/10, 5/10 it’s not hard to tell dawg you losing the argument nigga. Bitches who are 6-7 white and black give me a chance.
Over for your iq tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 19297, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Create a Tinder profile and see how many matches you will get :)
Man I post my tinder I got way too many likes and had plenty of bitched on my bad pictures. Cold approach king nigga.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC, Gengar, It'snotover and 4 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, prettyboislime, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
So you're telling me that you're on the same level as these white guys?
View attachment 1592954
We're not trying to insult you. You are still average for a black guy but overall you are in the 3-4/10 range
wheat waffles cant rate for shit those 2 top 4/10 guys look better than the middle 5/10
@Korea

• +1
Reactions: GorLee and Korea
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, tombradylover, Deleted member 17676 and 5 others
Can you pm me your dms? Or the girls you’ve fucked? Blacks have insane smv tbh, I see 3/10 blacks slaying all the time
Do you see his face and pheno?

He's Lying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksOrDeath, Moggedbyevery1 and 1 other person
I get woman on her level interested all the time. All I gotta do is spend bread

Attachments

• 38C7049B-D54C-4CFF-A00B-6D489F06BF33.jpeg
    38C7049B-D54C-4CFF-A00B-6D489F06BF33.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, anthony111553, Heinrich Schmidt and 15 others
Cope, he’s haloed by USA media halo, white dads drop their daughters off to him so they can get the BBC experiences
Finally someone gets it. Blacks have good SMV.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 27660, Hikicel69 and 2 others