will get mt2
custom jaw and chin implant
also considering almond eye surgery
also will lose weight but im bulking rn

Attachments

• WIN_20200202_19_15_59_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200202_19_15_59_Pro.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 140
bad hair color and skin color contrast. Good lips to nose ratio and filtrum to chin ratio. Eyelashes look very uneven and light. Coloring failo. Bone structure not entirely visible / weak lower third. 4.5 psl

bad hair color and skin color contrast. Good lips to nose ratio and filtrum to chin ratio. Eyelashes look very uneven and light. Coloring failo. Bone structure not entirely visible / weak lower third. 4.5 psl
is that around average for 19 yrs. what is avg psl of 19 yr old in usa

you can do a lot to looks max, though. How tall are you?
im 6' with fairly good frame. thing is im gonna take mt2, start mewing, custom jaw and chin implant, almond eye surgery, grow my hair longer and do middle split.
im 6' with fairly good frame. thing is im gonna take mt2, start mewing, custom jaw and chin implant, almond eye surgery, grow my hair longer and do middle split.
plus im 18% bf rn because im bulking. ill cut it down to 7%

plus im 18% bf rn because im bulking. ill cut it down to 7%
You dont need mt2 bro tbh. It could help you as it would me but you're fine as it. You look good. If you're 6 foot maybe work on dying hair and taking beta carotene supplements for skin color. Gym celling ascended me. I have the same failo as you, coloring failo. Lean max, dye hair dark and maybe get a new haircut, your eye color will halo

You dont need mt2 bro tbh. It could help you as it would me but you're fine as it. You look good. If you're 6 foot maybe work on dying hair and taking beta carotene supplements for skin color. Gym celling ascended me. I have the same failo as you, coloring failo. Lean max, dye hair dark and maybe get a new haircut, your eye color will halo
eye color fucking saves me
also to be honest i need the mt2 for acne scars covering and im pale

Attachments

• WIN_20200124_16_32_19_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200124_16_32_19_Pro.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 121
eye color fucking saves me

also to be honest i need the mt2 for acne scars covering and im pale
You look good bro. Your coloring ruins your entire look. Experiment with darker hair color and lashes ASAP, and go to the gym. Best advice I can give

You look good bro. Your coloring ruins your entire look. Experiment with darker hair color and lashes ASAP, and go to the gym. Best advice I can give
you are definintely right. ive been going to gym everyday. i have eye lashes being dyed this tuesday at a salon. i dyed my hair black before but it looked retarded because of the rest of my color. so i tried dying it brown and it just resulted in this super red that you see now. so im thinking mt2 will cover acne scars, make hair less red than normal(which is less than now.)

Just three letters: UEE

Medium long face
No visible bones
weak lower third
low contrast of skin and hair
very round eye
A little bit of normwood

3 psl, below the media

0 bone, everything else also below average rip

Around average 4psl

do i look better in this pic

Attachments