Rate my favorite rapper.

D

Deleted member 12002

Kraken

This guy is awesome. Rate his rap game as well as his psl.

@BigJimsWornOutTires
@Vermilioncore
@isis_Bleach
@FastBananaCEO
@Tinydragon98
@AlexBrown84
@Xangsane
@Manchild
@prettyboislime
@OldRooster
@RichmondBread
@Pendejo
@Alexanderr
@ReadBooksEveryday
@Ceo of cope
@CEO of Sex
@JaneGoodall43
@Growth Plate
@Mogpogs
@fucclife
@JawGuyFatFaceGuy
@BombayVikings
@Pakicel
@Chinacurry
@gymmaxedhorse
@poopoohead
@His Own Mother
@Broly
@juste
@chawaje
@Hero of the Imperium
@TRUE_CEL
@Peak aesthetics
@Moggie
@traveler
@Toth's thot
@gymcel_retard
@Trustworthyfish
@Oberyn
@Obgyn
@alriodai
@JBcollector
@wonderwhy
@Predeterminism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, AlexBrown84, poopoohead and 3 others
rap game : not my kind of rap
looks : 4/10, he is pretty fat

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 12002
i could tell just by looks it wouldnt be that good

it was okay, mediocre tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 12002
i could tell what rap it would already be based on the fact op is a white oldcel and how the rapper looks

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 12002
i could tell what rap it would already be based on the fact op is a white oldcel and how the rapper looks
This is OP's second favourite rapper.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 5189 and Growth Plate
I don't have a second favorite rapper.
You don't listen to much music because you spend most of your off time from work begging your gook wife for a blowjob

You don't listen to much music because you spend most of your off time from work begging your gook wife for a blowjob
Lol, I'm not that type of dude. I've never been denied sex, never even asked for it either to be honest, since I lost my virginity at 19 or 20 years old. Seriously though, if a girl had ever denied me sex for any reason that would have been the immediate end of whatever we had going on. Cope harder f*ckhead.

You listen to too much music to distract you from the fact that you ain't never getting any.

Fucking oldheads man. This shit is garbage.

• +1
Reactions: to be human
"Bro these mumble rappers are nothing, you should listen to real lyrical rap, like eminem, mac miller, j cole" pheno.

Ltn bordering on high tier incel. Like 3.2 psl. Will probably be a mtn or 4 psl ish after losing weight. Gets mogged facially and voice wise by eminem, norm mcdonald, denace, logic etc

• +1
Reactions: to be human and Deleted member 12002
I would view that, but ugh, Youtube must end. I do consider your personal clips. But not other artists. I instead refuse to feed Google.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
"Bro these mumble rappers are nothing, you should listen to real lyrical rap, like eminem, mac miller, j cole" pheno.

Ltn bordering on high tier incel. Like 3.2 psl. Will probably be a mtn or 4 psl ish after losing weight. Gets mogged facially and voice wise by eminem, norm mcdonald, denace, logic etc
I don't think he's a mumble rapper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back