RATE MY FRAME + Give me roid advice [GTFIH]

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Before I post the pictures, just know that I'm 6'2 and it's hard to gain weight right now. I am 134lbs.

Also, I need roiding advice. I can assume that my bodyfat is quite low, so I am thinking a good sarm cycle could grow my muscles without giving me alot of fat (I don't want to get facially bloated)

Originally, I was going to wait for my accutane induced diffuse hairloss to stop before roiding, but I have made ammends with myself that the hairloss basically will not quit. So I have decided to jump into roiding.

I'm gonna get giga roasted in the replies but it is what it is. I'll just ignore all the users who shitpost

IMG 20210125 235030

IMG 20210125 235057

Recommend me a good sarm. I'm thing Rad-140 or Mk-677? Leave your thoughts below. Btw I am bloated right now becuase I megadosed creatine on accident

I don't know who to tag, @SteveRogers @Colvin76
@looxmakser49 please help, I need to roid so I don't get giga masc mogged by college jocks

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 10709 and 5 others
Oops forgot to blur my face

@Colvin76
JFL at tagging me. You realize I'm very against steroids right? I'm life-time Natty.

I've made a few threads about the dangers of steroids/sarms

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 7173
JFL at tagging me. You realize I'm very against steroids right? I'm life-time Natty.

I'm still gonna roid. I've realized 70% of guys at my college gym are on SARMs, I just wanna do it safe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511, IdiAmin and Deleted member 4332

If I can't face mog, I will have to body mog + height mog. It's srs my only option

I'm still gonna roid. I've realized 70% of guys at my college gym are on SARMs, I just wanna do it safe
LMFAO 70% thats such cope. Are you one of those "anyone bigger than me is on roids/sarms" type of guys?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 10107, IdiAmin and 4 others
LMFAO 70% thats such cope. Are you one of those "anyone bigger than me is on roids/sarms" type of guys?
Yes, I can't cope with the fact that they probably just have higher natural testestorone then me. But I'm srs pretty sure alot of them roid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Is this obtainable natty? Also, how fast can I get there if I roid? I'm trying to gym maxx so I can have a chance at obtaining college foids

Yes, I can't cope with the fact that they probably just have higher natural testestorone then me. But I'm srs pretty sure alot of them roid
hmmmm...

okay, I have a question for you so I can see where your mindset is.

Do you believe that a man with at least average strength building genetics could reach a 400lb Squat, 300lb Bench Press and 500lb Deadlift after a few years of hard/smart training? NATURALLY.
I already know the answer to this question btw, I just want to see where your mind is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Is this obtainable natty? Also, how fast can I get there if I roid? I'm trying to gym maxx so I can have a chance at obtaining college foids

yes this is achievable naturally

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
hmmmm...

Do you believe that a man with at least average strength building genetics could reach a 400lb Squat, 300lb Bench Press and 500lb Deadlift after a few years of hard/smart training? I already know the answer to this question btw, I just want to see where your mind is.
No, I do not believe that a natty can achieve 300lb bench. I don't know about the others. Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
No, I do not believe that a natty can achieve 300lb bench. I don't know about the others. Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it
Laugh 5
thats the wrong answer my friend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 10524, Bewusst and 5 others
It would probably take YEARS of natty lifting to hit 300. I want to speed boost through this with sarms, and regardless, I'm looking for aesthetics and not really strength
Either way, there are less guys roiding/sarming than you think.

70% is just ridiculous. maybe 20% (1 in 5) at MOST.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479 and Deleted member 7173
Either way, there are less guys roiding/sarming than you think.

70% is just ridiculous. maybe 20% (1 in 5) at MOST.
Idk man, there are a bunch of giga chads at my college gym. Unless I'm hallucinating them or something, which wouldn't be unheard of

Tagging @wagbox @nelson incase they have experience with sarms/peds

shit genetics even injecting massive amounts won't make you look good

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
shit genetics even injecting massive amounts won't make you look good
Okay so do I just kill myself? Jfl. I wouldn't be 6'2 if my genetics were that terrible

• +1
Reactions: BogdanYermakov
im gonna assume you have been in a prolonged caloric deficit for a very long time

it causes bloated face if you lack muscle, due to cortisol being higher

get in a surplus with high potassium low sodium and your face will actually look less bloated

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 7173
im gonna assume you have been in a prolonged caloric deficit for a very long time

get in a surplus with high potassium low sodium and your face will actually look less bloated
Okay good to know, I would have assumed I'd be less bloated from a calorie deficit

Moderate dose test + var is always a good choice imo. And a good beginner cycle too. Adding MK-677 might help but for muscle gain I'd stick to sarms or just actual roids, anavar being good imo because it adds lean mass, doesn't convert to estrogen and bloat you up, and its very low on the androgenic scale. For test I would stick to 250mg weekly for a first cycle but most people do 500, its up to you but it comes with more androgenic and estrogenic side effects

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 7173 and 1 other person
Okay good to know, I would have assumed I'd be less bloated from a calorie deficit
yeah looks like ur sensitive to water retention. i have the same shit

• +1
Moderate dose test + var is always a good choice imo. And a good beginner cycle too. Adding MK-677 might help but for muscle gain I'd stick to sarms or just actual roids, anavar being good imo because it adds lean mass, doesn't convert to estrogen and bloat you up, and its very low on the androgenic scale. For test I would stick to 250mg weekly for a first cycle but most people do 500, its up to you but it comes with more androgenic and estrogenic side effects
Could I do anavar on its own or would I also have to use test?

broscience
if your reason to bloating is cortisol, eating potassium wont do shit jfl
if anything raises cortisol its a caloric deficit

Run simple cycle the first time there is a post here about it or you can go to Greg doucette and MPMD on YouTube or Steroids on reddit they have whole first time cycle thing explained

But #1 thing is not to run a lot of stuff from the beginning.

Most guys recommended 300-500mg test C or E per week for 12-15 weeks with aromasin as E blocker.

Also don't think sarms are less dangerous than test, that's a myth.

ALSO ALWAYS DO PCT

• +1
broscience
if your reason to bloating is cortisol, eating potassium wont do shit jfl
if anything raises cortisol its a caloric deficit
im saying a prolonged defecit raises cortisol so he should get in a surplus

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Run simple cycle the first time there is a post here about it or you can go to Greg doucette and MPMD on YouTube or Steroids on reddit they have whole first time cycle thing explained

But #1 thing is not to run a lot of stuff from the beginning.

Most guys recommended 300-500mg test C or E per week for 12-15 weeks with aromasin as E blocker.

Also don't think sarms are less dangerous than test, that's a myth.

ALSO ALWAYS DO PCT
why do you mention MPMD and 500mg test for a first cycle in the same post when he constantly states 500mg test is way more than you need for a first cycle?
12-15 weeks is also pretty long cycle most people don't recommend going over 12, especially seeming there are diminishing returns after 6 weeks and gains slow down a lot past that point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
why do you mention MPMD and 500mg test for a first cycle in the same post when he constantly states 500mg test is way more than you need for a first cycle?
12-15 weeks is also pretty long cycle most people don't recommend going over 12, especially seeming there are diminishing returns after 6 weeks and gains slow down a lot past that point.
300-500 depending on your height/weight

OP is 134lbs @ 6'2, u think he needs 500mg test? Average female weighs more than him and is around 5'4 or something
I just googled it 134 and 6'2" is like 187cm and 60 kg @Gunnersup mirin cutting dedication

17.7 BMI too

• +1
I just googled it 134 and 6'2" is like 187cm and 60 kg @Gunnersup mirin cutting dedication

17.7 BMI too
I wanted to cut as low as possible to prepare for roids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
Request a permaban and reconsider your life seriously

• +1
Why tho, I just wanna roid
I can guarantee you 100% you will still look like shit no matter how much testosterone you inject into your buttcheek. But injecting isn‘t for you anyway, is it?

I can guarantee you 100% you will still look like shit no matter how much testosterone you inject into your buttcheek. But injecting isn‘t for you anyway, is it?
Jfl, I can look half decent with a good cycle, ur just projecting your own insecurities

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
hmmmm...

Do you believe that a man with at least average strength building genetics could reach a 400lb Squat, 300lb Bench Press and 500lb Deadlift after a few years of hard/smart training? NATURALLY.
I already know the answer to this question btw, I just want to see where your mind is.
my friend got a 410 pound deadlift in a year and a half of training complete fucking stick beforehand too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, karbo and Deleted member 7173
reminds me of slenderman

Could I do anavar on its own or would I also have to use test?
Definitely u need test
Otherwise I imagine you'd have zero sex drive and low energy

• +1
Have you been doing any lifting as natty at all? What is your natural T? If you haven't done any lifting before you would probably gain a decent amount of muscle in a year or two naturally. Btw, I do 350 lbs bench with average genetics and T-levels so 300 lbs natty is very doable.

You are still a young Man..why not do a full year of natural lifting and supplementation..before you go to roids..

Definitely u need test
Otherwise I imagine you'd have zero sex drive and low energy
Once coming off test, would my normal T production be ruined? Btw I have no sex drive and have little energy as it is

@Gunnersup this nigga makes out with high tier beckys with this body :feelshaha:

i am mirin so hard

• JFL
Once coming off test, would my normal T production be ruined? Btw I have no sex drive and have little energy as it is
Alright before you do anything go get a blood test for total and free testosterone. If it's low then honestly try going to a good doctor who understands HRT and talk about it, maybe he has a solution that doesn't include taking exogenous Test. How old are you? Natty lifting for at least 6 months or a year is better btw, you'll gain experience with that style of training you like and what works for you, then if u wanna go enhanced you'll blow up in size quick with lower injury risk

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Alright before you do anything go get a blood test for total and free testosterone. If it's low then honestly try going to a good doctor who understands HRT and talk about it, maybe he has a solution that doesn't include taking exogenous Test. How old are you? Natty lifting for at least 6 months or a year is better btw, you'll gain experience with that style of training you like and what works for you, then if u wanna go enhanced you'll blow up in size quick with lower injury risk
I'll get a blood test when I have time, but I have a feeling it will be extremely low for both testosterone and estrogen. Like I wouldn't doubt it to be in the 100's for both

• Woah
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
You would ascend hard with roids

• +1

srs?

Look at the diff in life between that mail man in the black and them. He goes home after work exhausted to rot while Chad checks his 42 new dms in the last 5 seconds

• +1