Rate my frame

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
Over for my frame genes tbh:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswah::feelswah: @rand anon
Framecel moment jfl at my noob frame

jokes aside tho irl I don't feel framemogged I think my frame is in the middle or even a bit better ngl at maybe 60th percentile, so imo my frame is 50-60th percentile idk maybe higher. Thoughts?:soy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17311 and 7 others
You look like a chink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and terrorblade
mogged by manlet warlord :love:
Photo 2022 07 13 04 34 06

you look like a 30yo pussy. i would squash you like a bug :ogre:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, incel194012940, Zylk and 5 others
Looks avg to me, idk. Not having broad shoulders isn't too bad though cause u can work them and ur trap muscles out. Wide hips are a curse though:feelsrope:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, Jason Voorhees, Kingcel32 and 3 others
@Tinydragon98 do you mog him?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 15004
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
It is not the same to have that frame in 5'7 than in 6'0
?

I'm 175 cm so 5'9. Is this a bad frame or good frame or is it average...? What do ya think?

Looks avg to me, idk. Not having broad shoulders isn't too bad though cause u can work them and ur trap muscles out. Wide hips are a curse though:feelsrope:
Drav chad being humble cuz he framemogs me to the Bronze Age:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::hnghn::hnghn::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Are you a broad shouldered mogger:oops:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and rand anon
Test + AI + IGF + DHT gel to the cock fucking ASAP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 15004
Test + AI + IGF + DHT gel to the cock fucking ASAP
Ok dude come on now. What do you think of my frame, is it good, bad or average? I'm 5'9 btw(175 cm) for reference. Other users so far have suggested gymmaxxing as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
5'9 is over buddy boyo

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 15004
mogged by manlet warlord :love:
View attachment 1790075

you look like a 30yo pussy. i would squash you like a bug :ogre:

How did u get ur shoulder like that. U death mog damn niggger. How heavy should u go on lateral raises im weak like a little nigger and only do 10lbs for 12 reps

looks pretty average, maybe even slightly above, but I can't see how wide your hips are.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 15004
U look like a brahmin high caste mogger bhai 😳😳😍😍😍. Lightskin/10 while 99% of forum curries are dalit/10

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 15827, Deprived and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
yes and i got eviscerated on my main dude. I have a 15 inch bidelt at 5'6
But bro you said ur dad has a 23 inch bideltoid with your grandpa having a 21 inch one or something right? How did you end up with 15 inches? Malnourishment at a young age, injury, sleep deprivation while growing up??

• +1
@Blackgymmax haven't had any negative interactions with you+you're an Ontariocel like me, how do I hold up compared to other zoomers :what::feelshah:

@GetShrekt

But bro you said ur dad has a 23 inch bideltoid with your grandpa having a 21 inch one or something right? How did you end up with 15 inches? Malnourishment at a young age, injury, sleep deprivation while growing up??
Yes i refused to eat the disgusting oily ass filipino shit they cooked. Everything they cooked was deep fried in oil and their soup would have oil in it. Like u would be slurping up more oil than the soup itself.

My dads parents were 5'8 and 5'3 and my dad is 5'6 and mom is 4'10. I think my moms inferior genes doomed me tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 17735
Need to see torso looks average tbh

• Woah
looks pretty average, maybe even slightly above, but I can't see how wide your hips are.
Need to see torso looks average tbh
Are hips really that important? Mine are normal-ish tbh late at night so cant take photos now but I thought shoulder width was the most important trait to have in regards to frame mogging (to look big).

Are hips really that important? Mine are normal-ish tbh late at night so cant take photos now but I thought shoulder width was the most important trait to have in regards to frame mogging (to look big).
average bideltoid looks wide on below average pelvic breath in pictures.

Yes i refused to eat the disgusting oily ass filipino shit they cooked. Everything they cooked was deep fried in oil and their soup would have oil in it. Like u would be slurping up more oil than the soup itself.

My dads parents were 5'8 and 5'3 and my dad is 5'6 and mom is 4'10. I think my moms inferior genes doomed me tbh
loved the filipino style chicken and beef and etc skewers I had solid stuff. the adobo was solid too but it was a small portion. Never had any soups might try that one day just to check it out. Too much oil= gastrointestinal issues, cholesterol and its just generally bad for ya

if ur grandad was a 5'8 filipino from like the 1930s or something, that would mean he was really tall of his cohort. Your mom's genes fucked you up which is weird cuz you told me that she's mixed Chinese and the Chinks are short but slightly taller than native Pinoys on average. Fucking strange ngl

• +1
@RoBobaFett999 thoughts on my frame??

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived
Roid asap my fellow curry

Either that or do 40 pushups like me every day. At least you can cope with some muscles
bad good or average frame for a 175 cm(5'9) dude lol tell me without being hyperbolic yes I've been going once or twice a week to the gym but barely doing anything there will actually put work in next time I go

bad good or average frame for a 175 cm(5'9) dude lol tell me without being hyperbolic yes I've been going once or twice a week to the gym but barely doing anything there will actually put work in next time I go
Bad frame

Above average

Ok dude come on now. What do you think of my frame, is it good, bad or average? I'm 5'9 btw(175 cm) for reference. Other users so far have suggested gymmaxxing as well
Look at my frame, I only trained for 2 months:forcedsmile:

Over

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

• Woah
just lol at that bideltoid

i bidel mogged you when i was 6 years old over

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Average imo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Erik-Jón
Don't have curved incel clavicles, what's more there's to ask for?

• +1