Rate my frame

G

gaypharoah

mentalcel
I think my shoulder girdle width is quite good, and waist is ok but could be better since high bodyfat. Also for reference I have positive ape index (1.05) and exactly 185cm height (measured in pharmacy) which is slightly below 6'1.

IMG 20191021 151901

No replies?

looks low t, but i'm sure if you work more lats and shoulders it will look awesome on shirt... and in terms of attraction in streets its all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Why do you have to pose in the gayest possible way?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LeroyJenkinsceltek, Deleted member 685, Preposterous and 1 other person
looks low t, but i'm sure if you work more lats and shoulders it will look awesome on shirt... and in terms of attraction in streets its all that matters
I think I look good in shirts, and I lift 100kg lat pulldown and shoulder press 45kg (when training, not prs). But I agree that bulbed shoulder look is missing and lats aren't really showing because high body fat. Also don't know if you're serious with low t because I am 1145ng/dl which I'm pretty sure is high or at least in normal range.
Why do you have to pose in the gayest possible way?
Wdym?
Older pic in shirt, bit more cut though
IMG 20191022 031908

Last edited:
I think I look good in shirts, and I lift 100kg lat pulldown and shoulder press 45kg (when training, not prs). But I agree that bulbed shoulder look is missing and lats aren't really showing because high body fat. Also don't know if you're serious with low t because I am 1145ng/dl which I'm pretty sure is high or at least in normal range.

Wdym?
Older pic in shirt, bit more cut though
View attachment 143108

About low t i said cause we got similar hips and i believe i have low t, tbh idk if i have low t i just guess cause my beard is a crap, and my father had awesome beard. But i got high t things like big face, big clavicles etc, but the lack of vascularity on me and hips and bad beard make me think it. Maybe i'm wrong and but of us are ok.

About this i study in theory a lot about body aesthetics... ripped abs are awesome, but you dont need them to look awesome on shirts, so a slight high body fat its not a big deal.
Also i'm very very horny it makes me believe i have high t too. But being honest i found man more aesthetic than woman, but only woman attracts me.

About low t i said cause we got similar hips and i believe i have low t, tbh idk if i have low t i just guess cause my beard is a crap, and my father had awesome beard. But i got high t things like big face, big clavicles etc, but the lack of vascularity on me and hips and bad beard make me think it. Maybe i'm wrong and but of us are ok.

About this i study in theory a lot about body aesthetics... ripped abs are awesome, but you dont need them to look awesome on shirts, so a slight high body fat its not a big deal.
Also i'm very very horny it makes me believe i have high t too. But being honest i found man more aesthetic than woman, but only woman attracts me.
I don't think with all those features you are low t, but I'm still going for lower bodyfat because of facial aesthetics. I was told that I needed to decrease bodyfat from ~18% to ~13% and to shave facial hair and actual hair etc to get chadlite status.
Also agree with the male and female aesthetics thing men are definitely more aesthetic it's not gay or anything to recognize that lol.

Kill yourself, this guy is legit homosexual. Posting pics, pubes coming out of boxers. Wow bro so seductive, let's make love like righ tnow.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2969, shimada and 3 others
Kill yourself, this guy is legit homosexual. Posting pics, pubes coming out of boxers. Wow bro so seductive, let's make love like righ tnow.
What the fuck lol
I'm not trying to look seductive retard I'm not actually gay I want real opinions on my frame. What do you want me to post a picture of me with a shirt on?
This whole forum legit consists of guys rating pics of other guys

Last edited:
Niigga your fucking underwear is down to your knees.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3045
What the fuck lol
I'm not trying to look seductive retard I'm not actually gay I want real opinions on my frame. What do you want me to post a picture of me with a shirt on?
This whole forum legit consists of guys rating pics of other guys
This place is full of low quality trollz. Dont be foolish

Niigga your fucking underwear is down to your knees.
That is to show full midsection... I have smaller torso than legs so midsection expands even lower than what I have my underwear at. Also that is nowhere near my knees but that's irrelevant lol.
This place is full of low quality trollz. Dont be foolish
I figured.

I think you have slightly too wide waist, it gives you that hourglass frame

I think you have slightly too wide waist, it gives you that hourglass frame
I do deadlift and squat quite a bit, and my bodyfat is bit high in this, so that may be true. My whr is pretty low at 0.82 though so I don't necessarily think it's too bad.

Slightly wide pelvis with a slightly narrow ribcage. Growing shoulders, lats and chest will improve your body.

average at best