• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, zombie, jordanbarrettjaw and 12 others
why not to put a normal not anglefrauded photo bud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, greywind, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
I like you bro but somehow its weird like what have u down with ur face lol?

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
i guess you’re a 7ft and people only see you from that angle
kys chad anyway
People look at me all the time like Im a freak, I've always gotten to much attention for that reason I hate myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mumbhai and beefliverontop
Show without hat nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nword49, itzyaboyJJ, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
I get 0 women, I just have a girlfriend
Fuck you and your girlfriend
You probally have tons of little ltb-mtb foids crushing over you and fingering their disgusting gaped looking pussy over you. Your girlfriend is probally dreaming about you everyday and she licks your face while you sleep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, itzyaboyJJ, Guiltyfeelings and 6 others
People look at me all the time like Im a freak, I've always gotten to much attention for that reason I hate myself
yes, being gl is the reason to hate yourself, you should rope atp
wish i had this problem bhai

• +1
Reactions: beniman and majesticincel
The fuck are you on bro?
Your high htn and 6’4 . Ofc they look at u in a good way tho

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, gabbeascend and majesticincel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, majesticincel and gabbeascend
Fuck you and your girlfriend
You probally have tons of little ltb-mtb foids crushing over you and fingering their disgusting gaped looking pussy over you. Your girlfriend is probally dreaming about you everyday and she licks your face while you sleep
Ugly women surrounded me and wanted to take a picture with me at school because Im so tall apparently (6'4)

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and majesticincel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: majesticincel, beefliverontop and lowiqNormie
Ugly women surrounded me and wanted to take a picture with me at school because Im so tall apparently (6'4)
Damn, get off this site and live life bro. If i had your genetics i would of instantly done some slaying and do whatever i want to foids. Ill start posting on social media and get rich if i had your face, then travel the world and have fun
nw1.5 aint bad bro just get very long hair and do the tiktok hair , then get hair transplant ez fix
Id fix hairline then i would do all those things

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend and majesticincel
Damn, get off this site and live life bro. If i had your genetics i would of instantly done some slaying and do whatever i want to foids. Ill start posting on social media and get rich if i had your face, then travel the world and have fun
nw1.5 aint bad bro just get very long hair and do the tiktok hair , then get hair transplant ez fix
Bro its not that easy, people make fun of me because of my looks. Guys and pedos are even approaching me everywhere I go. I get IOI's from work every single day, almost every girl at school have had a crush on me. I wish I was normal man

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, majesticincel and skkrrrtcantdo
Im honestly starting to become an incel

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and beefliverontop
Bro its not that easy, people make fun of me because of my looks. Guys and pedos are even approaching me everywhere I go. I get IOI's from work every single day, almost every girl at school have had a crush on me. I wish I was normal man
Whats your age? I thought u was in highschool lol. U look 17. And wdym they make fun of your looks? How do they make fun of your looks?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, gabbeascend and majesticincel
Whats your age? I thought u was in highschool lol. U look 17. And wdym they make fun of your looks? How do they make fun of your looks?
Im 16. Guys in school like do the mewing thing at me and call me Jordan Barrett. Girls always say that I look like a model or that Im "too beautiful"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop, majesticincel and N1666
Ur eye area is good

Ur jaw is nearly top tier but bad gonial angle which should look good especially at this angle

Overall mogger af

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, majesticincel and gabbeascend
Ur eye area is good

Ur jaw is nearly top tier but bad gonial angle which should look good especially at this angle

Overall mogger af
Ur eye area is top tier*

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and gabbeascend
  • +1
Reactions: majesticincel and N1666
I will just LDAR because Im a MTN with acne

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive and majesticincel
Im 16. Guys in school like do the mewing thing at me and call me Jordan Barrett. Girls always say that I look like a model or that Im "too beautiful"
Bruh thats not bad. Its all in your mind boyo,
try being LTN like me and not get any attention at all from girls. Its wayyy worse. And why dont you like the attention? Do you like being alone, are you shy? High inhib? Autism?
Over for your mental health
Like whats the point of looking that good and then still feeling negatively 24/7. Dont worry bro fr theres nothing wrong with your life. I would absolutely kill to look like you

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, gabbeascend and majesticincel
Bro Im like clavicular on tiktok, Its still impossible for me to get woman
He gets women though, and you just said you have a girlfriend so clearly you aren’t a subhuman freak. You must have body dysmorphia or extremely insecure, did you grow up ugly?

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and majesticincel
  • +1
Reactions: nword49, counterintuitive, majesticincel and 1 other person
mm what wtf is pics art there

Attachments

• IMG-20240723-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240723-WA0000.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: F36, Lidian, Shkreliii and 1 other person
Bruh thats not bad. Its all in your mind boyo,
try being LTN like me and not get any attention at all from girls. Its wayyy worse. And why dont you like the attention? Do you like being alone, are you shy? High inhib? Autism?
Over for your mental health
Like whats the point of looking that good and then still feeling negatively 24/7. Dont worry bro fr theres nothing wrong with your life. I would absolutely kill to look like you
I think I have autism I barely talk to girls. But whats crazy was that when I was single 3 girls in my class that I don't even talk to bought me flowers, like HOW.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and majesticincel
He gets women though, and you just said you have a girlfriend so clearly you aren’t a subhuman freak. You must have body dysmorphia or extremely insecure, did you grow up ugly?
Yeah Im ugly

Ur eye area is decent but overall hard to rate at this angle can u post other pics

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
I think I have autism I barely talk to girls. But whats crazy was that when I was single 3 girls in my class that I don't even talk to bought me flowers, like HOW.
man just enjoy life fr
You got the whole package
god gave you 6’4 height and chadlite genetics because you deserve it. Instead you whine ab your life on this dumb site. start making tiktok vids. And i can relate. Im autistic af too. But tbh, when you look like that. You dont need personality lol. Just try to be respectful and nice and somewhat fun

• +1
Reactions: beniman and gabbeascend