Rate my front

JFL but Im a MTN with acne so thats impossible
stop nigga, it aint funny no more. your lucky your chad otherwise i would of raped u by now for lying so much. the halo effect even consumes me…
Your not mtn. And i saw ur acne. Its brutal tbh, hop on accutane tho, and you better fucking take my advice on growing long hair and covering your forehead type hairstyle.
How did you let yourself get to that?? U can ascend so ez

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, PsychoDsk and gabbeascend
Chad. Mogs most of this forums users probabily

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
stop nigga, it aint funny no more. your lucky your chad otherwise i would of raped u by now for lying so much. the halo effect even consumes me…
Your not mtn. And i saw ur acne. Its brutal tbh, hop on accutane tho, and you better fucking take my advice on growing long hair and covering your forehead type hairstyle.
How did you let yourself get to that?? U can ascend so ez
Ok I will man, Im on tret rn and been bonesmashing every day since like the news article I saw in 2022

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
What are u doing here ? Even with ur autism its not a problem ur chadlite just go to bars or nightclubs and talk to foids and learn to act NT

Ok I will man, Im on tret rn and been bonesmashing every day since like the news article I saw in 2022
how longs ur dick btw? (I knownits random but im curious, if ur dick size is 7+ then damn niga u got the whole package)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and gabbeascend
What are u doing here ? Even with ur autism its not a problem ur chadlite just go to bars or nightclubs and talk to foids and learn to act NT
Bro they love me too much its not even a challenge getting love I hate ut

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
People look at me all the time like Im a freak, I've always gotten to much attention for that reason I hate myself
they're jealous of your 102% high set cheekbones

• +1
how longs ur dick btw? (I knownits random but im curious, if ur dick size is 7+ then damn niga u got the whole package)
Ever since my childhood idk why but my dick has just been big so girls have seen that in high school and guys bullied me and called me johnny sins all the fucking time. Measured boner is like 22cm man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and beefliverontop
Ever since my childhood idk why but my dick has just been big so girls have seen that in high school and guys bullied me and called me johnny sins all the fucking time. Measured boner is like 22cm man
okay tbh its kind of funny now. The whole fakecel thing.
You genuinely gave me a smirk on my face. Well chad, you got the whole package. Tbh i dont care what you do. Your chad + big dick + 6’4 it dont matter what you do the halo effect will always save you
And now rep me nigga. I repped you too. All of my messages. Rep them. Bc i repped urs too

• +1
Whats the problem then you already won
I wanna fight for love, not just it being too easy. 2 years ago a girl I liked came knocking on my door saying she loved me. Its not funny

okay tbh its kind of funny now. The whole fakecel thing.
You genuinely gave me a smirk on my face. Well chad, you got the whole package. Tbh i dont care what you do. Your chad + big dick + 6’4 it dont matter what you do the halo effect will always save you
And now rep me nigga. I repped you too. All of my messages. Rep them. Bc i repped urs too
Thx man I will, I will never get women because Im not confident enough tho.

yea okay ill be honest ur funny bro
this gave me a slight smirk aswell
Can you do the honor to be the first chad to follow me?
You fucking losers can call me a glazer or a meatrider or whatever but im the only one here thats high IQ to realize how rare his genetics are
I really admire your genetics kid, your a diamond. A light shining in a world full of darkness.
Follow me niga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, PsychoDsk and gabbeascend
Is it normal to have sex every day for a year? Because I feel good from it man

you have everything bro its just that the skin is shit + you said you have a gf why do you care about getting girls

you have everything bro its just that the skin is shit + you said you have a gf why do you care about getting girls
Its just for you guys, I will show girls your accounts and make them like you

I wanna fight for love, not just it being too easy. 2 years ago a girl I liked came knocking on my door saying she loved me. Its not funny
Go outside find a stacy with roided mma fighter bf and fuck him up she will fall in love with you

• +1
I just want to look normal and not have girls following me every single day

• So Sad
Reactions: ifollowyou
What is a morph?
IMG 5395

idk. u tell me

• JFL
Reactions: bananasslayer
That was me bloated with acne JFL
I do not look anything like this anymore man, I injected lipolab in my nose and cheeks and took tret for 2 months lol. Took a stack of sups to lol

I do not look anything like this anymore man, I injected lipolab in my nose and cheeks and took tret for 2 months lol. Took a stack of sups to lol
just take supplements to go from ltn to chadlite in 3 months theory

totally believe u bro @TechnoBoss

Last edited:

totally believe u bro
Not sups only, potassium cloride too. I also tried mk677 and berberine

totally believe u bro
Here is my protocol dude, you want the roids too?

Height:
Glucosamine, Omega 3, Vitamin D3, Zink, Calcium, Magnesium, Moringa

Hanging and spinal stretches

Jumping

Sprinting

Igf1 raising peptides to increase the growth velocity: EX:

Bloat:
Dandelion tea + root pills

Pottasium chloride

Sodium free salt

Skin:
Volilufine

Derma Rolling for blush effect

Tretinoin:
https://www.fruugo.se/obagi-tretinoin-005-gel-20g/p-304957622-683209574 (0,05%)

https://www.fruugo.se/obagi-tretino...tm_source=organic_shopping&utm_medium=organic (0,1%)

Bones:
Palate expander

Bonesmashing every 4 days

Lateral thumbpulling

Lips:
Volilufine

Mouth stretchening device

Derma stamp/derma roll

Hair:
Shes moisture Jamaican black castor oil strengthen, grow and restore leave in conditioner 454g

Castor oil

Rosemary oil

Minoxidil + (Fin at 18 yrs)

Biotin

Nose:
Lipolab in nose O,5 ml 2x 1 week apart
1.jpg

(https://www.camelliaalise.com/products/lipolab-messotherapy-serum)

Teeth:
Palate expander

Lateral thumbpulling

Pneumo teeth whitening

Mewing:
Say 1. -NG 2. N 3. SWALLOW

Eye area:
Whitening eye drops

Volilufine on undereyes

Hyoid bone:
3×20 fast mouth fully open movements 10 sec rest inbetween, 2x day

• +1
Reactions: ifollowyou
@ascension

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Is it over for me?

Normal people don't walk around with their head pointed 90 degrees to the floor. Take a proper photo next time.

• JFL
:chad:

• +1
Hair is cope.
Recessed maxillacell Chico just got mogged by this random guy
No hair for ur bones structure.
Its over

High htn cause dirty skin if u're seriously balding tho you are automatically subhuman to foids

• +1