Rate my front

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, rubberduck, N1666 and 2 others
Also post a closeup of your acne I can tell you what to take

man just enjoy life fr
You got the whole package
god gave you 6’4 height and chadlite genetics because you deserve it. Instead you whine ab your life on this dumb site. start making tiktok vids. And i can relate. Im autistic af too. But tbh, when you look like that. You dont need personality lol. Just try to be respectful and nice and somewhat fun
I will try to man, yeah personality doesnt matter man. I called a girl a whore and a bitch one time because she was following me home after school but she still cried over me for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beefliverontop, lucifer6969 and majesticincel
  • +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and lucifer6969
No, i mean making your zygos larger, keep coping boyo or send a video, also without anglefraud
Doesnt matter i assume without all those nasty insecure edits he made hes still mid htn. Which is solid. If he fixes hair line he will be high htn

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend and majesticincel
Wtf is a zygo?????
The bone on the sides of your face on the same height as your eyes, send a pic without anglefraud and the best thing would be a vid

if it isnt edited, you dont even need to be on these forums go slay ltbs and mtbs

Why tf is 54 people watching this thread am I that ugly man?

• WTF
Reactions: majesticincel
The bone on the sides of your face on the same height as your eyes, send a pic without anglefraud and the best thing would be a vid

if it isnt edited, you dont even need to be on these forums go slay ltbs and mtbs
Ohhh the cheekbones. Man I can later my mom has apparently "super high set cheekbones" and she says I have that too lol wtf

• +1
Why tf is 54 people watching this thread am I that ugly man?
go compliment fish on reddit or some shit, leave these forums now if you wanna act like this

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and beefliverontop
  • +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
Yeah ofc you can do that unlike us ltns, do that and stop giving ropefuel to us
Bro I can probably get some woman for you man, I can just say "this is number" and show urs bro.

• +1
  • +1
Screenshot 20240722 224414 Samsung Internet

• +1
Bro I can probably get some woman for you man, I can just say "this is number" and show urs bro.
Bhaii please, everyone reading this has had enough. We know we are ltn, and you dont need to wave this shit infront of our faces.

• +1
ragebait maxx

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and beefliverontop
Im with you man, I hate women
man im genuinely confused how you, a low chadlite 6’4 nigga. who can easily become chad by doing accutane and doing a hairstyle that covers his forehead hates woman. Woman should love you, they love you boyo. They hate us, they love YOU tho. Chads like you is who they show affection to

• +1
Bhaii please, everyone reading this has had enough. We know we are ltn, and you dont need to wave this shit infront of our faces.
Your not LTN, just grow your inner light and get WOMEN, it works to be confident for me every time!

• +1
Together the we the incels will rise
Maybe go ER if u hate woman that much. Im sure you will be idolized by little femcels just like how the supreme gentleman himself was. You will be a new rolemodel. Make video tho! And send them!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gabbeascend and majesticincel
man im genuinely confused how you, a low chadlite 6’4 nigga. who can easily become chad by doing accutane and doing a hairstyle that covers his forehead hates woman. Woman should love you, they love you boyo. They hate us, they love YOU tho. Chads like you is who they show affection to
why are you glazing soo hard?

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, beefliverontop and ifollowyou
Yeah but they are to obbsessive, you dont want that. You incels are more understandable and I relate more to you thats why Im a part of this community

• +1
Looks good but

this girls u a balloon head look

Maybe go ER if u hate woman that much. Im sure you will be idolized by little femcels just like how the supreme gentleman himself was. You will be a new rolemodel. Make video tho! And send them!
Bro I will be like saint hamudi

• Love it
Bro I will be like saint hamudi
Exactly aha
If u killed hundreds of foids and went to jail id bet there would be tons of foids online making you the victim and signing up a petition to free you lol

• +1
Exactly aha
If u killed hundreds of foids and went to jail id bet there would be tons of foids online making you the victim and signing up a petition to free you lol
JFL but Im a MTN with acne so thats impossible

• +1