Rate My Giga Stacy Oneitis That I actually Got With

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
The whole chronicles are documented over on the L0okism forum. https://lookism.net/threads/boiz-i-did-it-i-slayed-my-oneitis-pics-and-proof-gtfih.750379/

Capture 2 1
Tyt

1371211 b3f6229a03a253c345b02c63965a5177
1371212 b181ef5293779af18f827baa68fca77f

@Chadeep plz don't doxx her tho bhai, I remember you had her socials.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 16215 and 11 others
Let's just say if she was male she'd be here as well. RT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad, Deleted member 4946, RODEBLUR and 6 others
Looks a bit recessed. Jfl i don't even know her? Just got the info of her being from Canada from your lookism thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Be_ConfidentBro
Stacylite or HTN.

How annoying was she to deal with?
Because the vibe from the pics, makes it look like she is a type of personal that is unbeareable to be around.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 14561, far336 and 1 other person
4.6/10. Your "oneitis" was used by another man before you arrived, which means that you slept with an "experienced" non-virgin.

Rate mine:

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 48 09

If I was a "Normie", I'd smile knowing my confidence came from sheer willpower and overcoming personal adversity with little to no support. Unfortunately, I'm a vengeful aspie with bitterness towards someone of a higher social class than I am.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: johnsmithcel, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 15939 and 17 others
Looks hot but facially probably just make up maxxed HTB

Looks a bit recessed. Jfl i don't even know her? Just got the info of her being from Canada from your lookism thread.
Capture

Nah she fit. Idk why here face looks smushed in that one fkin screen shot I took

And oh, I see. Must've forgot

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, Baldingman1998 and SLA
The whole chronicles are documented over on the L0okism forum. https://lookism.net/threads/boiz-i-did-it-i-slayed-my-oneitis-pics-and-proof-gtfih.750379/

View attachment 1371088View attachment 1371089
View attachment 1371090View attachment 1371091

@Chadeep plz don't doxx her tho bhai, I remember you had her socials.
4.6/10. Your "oneitis" was used by another man before you arrived, which means that you slept with an "experienced" non-virgin.

Rate mine:

View attachment 1371146

If I was a "Normie", I'd smile knowing my confidence came from sheer willpower and overcoming personal adversity with little to no support. Unfortunately, I'm a vengeful aspie with bitterness towards someone of a higher social class than I am.
Thanks.
I will do cum tributes to your oneitises

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx, buckchadley31, ChristianChad and 5 others
Stacylite or HTN.

How annoying was she to deal with?
Because the vibe from the pics, makes it look like she is a type of personal that is unbeareable to be around.
Incredibly toxic. She left her bf to get with me after knowing me for a monthish.
She used to do things like have guy friends to make me jealous even though she and I both know no one in Calgary mogs me
Plus she has tats and I don't believe her when she said her body count was in the low teens, which is already like bruh

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 11388, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
retardcels are overlooking the fact that she def has a god tier smv out there. well done OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31, Sny, hail and 4 others
Hot

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Ab

Larp1
Larp2
Larp3

I got accused of larping with this tinder girl before and I was able to produce this proof lol
plus I've posted various pics of myself that only an Aspie idiot would take

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Incredibly toxic. She left her bf to get with me after knowing me for a monthish.
She used to do things like have guy friends to make me jealous even though she and I both know no one in Calgary mogs me
Plus she has tats and I don't believe her when she said her body count was in the low teens, which is already like bruh
brutals.

And damn, i have somehow become able to spot the crazy, toxic, psycho women. Just based on their pics, eyes, looks, etc..

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 6128 and far336
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 4946 and 5 others
The users of this site have very high standards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Fucking chads.me

Fuck you faggot I hope you go bald and get beheaded by based Islamic warriors
Rhaast: "I see your nightmares. Do they trouble you?"
Kayn:
"Not nightmares—plans..."

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
If this is a GigaStacy then you claiming 7 PSL for yourself means you’re 5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Xangsane

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-10-16 17-46-33.png
    Screenshot from 2021-10-16 17-46-33.png
    155.7 KB · Views: 289
  • WTF
Reactions: one job away
Rhaast: "I see your nightmares. Do they trouble you?"
Kayn:
"Not nightmares—plans..."
League is a game for kids tbh. It's shit now they even disabled chat so you can't flame anymore. Also bragging on this forum is cringe.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Fckin oneitis :love:(y) im all for it brodda. A dream that never came true for me since mine will be leaving my life within this month
If it helps, I'll say that finally getting the object of intense desire always leads to disappointment and unfulfillment like some Buddhist falacy type shit , It's one thing finally getting a hot girl, and a whole nother to maintain her.

• +1
If it helps, I'll say that finally getting the object of intense desire always leads to disappointment and unfulfillment like some Buddhist falacy type shit , It's one thing finally getting a hot girl, and a whole nother to maintain her.
Doesn’t help in my case since I think I actually liked her. Not for her looks. Ofc I think she is beatiful but yeah. I enjoyed her company bro. It’s not even about fckin her

• So Sad
greycel dog said "gigastacy" lmfaoooooo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, JosephGarrot123, AscendingHero and 2 others
damn that girl is hotter than every single girl i’ve ever slept with congrats bro

• Love it

He is a fledgling. Don't bother offering such advice. The person I coveted for eight years was exactly as I suspected her to be: Vain and pampered by orbiters.

• +1
If this is a GigaStacy then you claiming 7 PSL for yourself means you’re 5 PSL
I'm trying to leave her face obscured, but fuck it.
Capture

Obvi I'm exaggerating in the title for Views, but this is an irl girl, not some insta hoe or model
post a single girl hotter than her that you know of irl fuckwit. I'll wait.
I never claimed 7 psl for myself either, I just said that I can get to it with some improvements

Doesn’t help in my case since I think I actually liked her. Not for her looks. Ofc I think she is beatiful but yeah. I enjoyed her company bro. It’s not even about fckin her
how come you couldn't devlop it into more. YYour looks or high inhib?

• +1
how come you couldn't devlop it into more. YYour looks or high inhib?
Inhib. Defenitly inhib. Looking back she was probably into me at the beginning, atleast a bit. Maybe I’m coping tho. But yeah. I thought it would be weird after knowing someone for a longish time and suddenly admitting to wanting something more. Tho we really had a very similar mind. Really like we always had the same ideas n shit. We also had similar weird ways of texting n shit. Like we wrote about stuff you absolutely wouldn’t write your crush about like how we have to shit hard on certain drugs.

but if I didn’t get her atleast it taught me a lesson. To always be upfront with your intentions. Or else it fcks you up.

I banged that whore in my ford mustang last week oops

@TeraCope54 punjabi chad slayed hot pawg, thoughts?

@TeraCope54 punjabi chad slayed hot pawg, thoughts?

not just any Punjabi like some jatt clown. This was a descendant of the info aryan merchant clan known as the Lubana’s

the abused dogs that some of these forum users are
imagine having sex with a woman that you know at the very least are good looking, and then having to ask an incel forum for that validation that you couldnt even achieve after having sex
youre attached more to the validation of incels than anythin jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, .👽., Baldingman1998 and 3 others
> Honestly I fell prey to how brown people start trippin the second you look lean, they start calling you sick and stuff. In reality they're coping and trying to pull you down too, cant believe I fell for these lies

Relate so hard.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 8244, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
imagine having sex with a woman that you know at the very least are good looking, and then having to ask an incel forum for that validation that you couldnt even achieve after having sex
Cut me some slack bro, I been fat and hyperpigmented for all my youth till I was enlightened by you guys.
I had a good base underneath and I thought the insights would be cool because how many oneitis's actually go anywhere?

> Honestly I fell prey to how brown people start trippin the second you look lean, they start calling you sick and stuff. In reality they're coping and trying to pull you down too, cant believe I fell for these lies

Relate so hard.
EXACTLY MAN. EVERYONE, obviously the dipper aunts and uncles are gonna say it, but even your cousins. They all coping mf'ers.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Preoximerianas
EXACTLY MAN. EVERYONE, obviously the dipper aunts and uncles are gonna say it, but even your cousins. They all coping mf'ers.

I've always been skinny and granted I should gain weight but the way my parents, parents of family friends, and even relatives from back in Bangladesh talk about me, it's like I just walked out of Aushwitz :lul:. Always some shit like "oh you're so skinny" and "are you parents feeding you enough". Like no auntie, I don't want to look like obese and die by a heatstroke when I'm 40 like all of y'all.

Gonna always stay lean to spite them all :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Baldingman1998
I'm trying to leave her face obscured, but fuck it.
View attachment 1371277
Obvi I'm exaggerating in the title for Views, but this is an irl girl, not some insta hoe or model
post a single girl hotter than her that you know of irl fuckwit. I'll wait.
I never claimed 7 psl for myself either, I just said that I can get to it with some improvements
Lmao, average Italia zoomer foid walking the streets looks better than this makeupmaxxed, frauding whore, you fucking retard

very hot, ive fucked better tho but how do you deal with shitty behavior ? i rejected a few staceylites because of that... im dating a htb cuz great personality

congrats...

alot of people coping in the comments but congrats

• +1
Reactions: Sny
Bhai? Is OP curry?

• +1

Incels are truthful and honest. Normies are deluded. That is the reason.

This user admitted to viewing his "oneitis" as a whore who could not commit in the long-term.

• +1
Reactions: Overbiter
Incels are truthful and honest. Normies are deluded. That is the reason.

This user admitted to viewing his "oneitis" as a whore who could not commit in the long-term.
Incels here are just as delusional as the average normie.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton