Rate My Giga Stacy Oneitis That I actually Got With

@ForeverRecession How do you even look like to claim yourself as 7 psl as a desi? Lmao. Post your full face pictures or pm.

Sexy girl. Would def smash. Jfl at having a hoe as your oneitis.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
@ForeverRecession How do you even look like to claim yourself as 7 psl as a desi? Lmao. Post your full face pictures or pm.
How good u look btw ? do u mog ppl like this guy?

The 7 PSL is more of a joke, but I'm confident I mog a lot of people rated 6.5 and higher
And Punjabi's for the most part don't inherit many curry failos except their death tier eye areas. Otherwise they have good heights and colorings. My eye area I consider weakest of my face and you can see it here, https://lookism.net/threads/is-this-eye-area-worthy-of-a-6-5-7-psl-face.761861/page-2#post-7287420
That's body^ and I'd say my body halo's me hard. I can say with a straight face I physique mog anyone on the psl forums ever. 6'1.5, 21.7ish bidelt, and 29/30 inch waist. Dick game is also blessed

Sexy girl. Would def smash. Jfl at having a hoe as your oneitis.
it was brutal to bear, she use to go out every 2 or 3 weeks to drink even in covid

Whats your height, honest face psl and nt rating /10 ?
Facially alone, I'm 6 at very least, a lot of people could agree 6.5, but I think I can get to 7.
Height is about 6'1 but I feel short at that height and started wearing 1.5 inch soles, jfl
NT wise I'm fine, it goes like this- any person living in Canada knows that Punjabi's are either dippers or trappers, and I grew up as the latter. I'm tatt maxxed on forearms, have a large crew, status, and all that superficial trash

Facially alone, I'm 6 at very least, a lot of people could agree 6.5, but I think I can get to 7.
Height is about 6'1 but I feel short at that height and started wearing 1.5 inch soles, jfl
NT wise I'm fine, it goes like this- any person living in Canada knows that Punjabi's are either dippers or trappers, and I grew up as the latter. I'm tatt maxxed on forearms, have a large crew, status, and all that superficial trash
And you got money. You drive a benz or whatever. (Mogged to death :feelswah:)
But how did you actually manage to fuck her? Like what was your step by step? Was it text or sm game? Or irl stuff?

jfl top tier zygos jaw orbitals eye color hair skin no failos and avg males mog xD?
That guy mogs me, is he the jawxercise guy before he got implants?

jfl top tier zygos jaw orbitals eye color hair skin no failos and avg males mog xD?

I should've mentioned something: I'm neuro-atypical. This means my thinking is outside the Normie mindset.

Looking past dull Normie attractions comes naturally to me.

@Blackmannnns @GODmaxxing not sure what the issue with this is? even Salludon's Paki.
Nothing but your gonna get bashed cuz ethnics dont have a good reputation in the PSL community. If you fucked the girl then its all good

The 7 PSL is more of a joke, but I'm confident I mog a lot of people rated 6.5 and higher
And Punjabi's for the most part don't inherit many curry failos except their death tier eye areas. Otherwise they have good heights and colorings. My eye area I consider weakest of my face and you can see it here, https://lookism.net/threads/is-this-eye-area-worthy-of-a-6-5-7-psl-face.761861/page-2#post-7287420
That's body^ and I'd say my body halo's me hard. I can say with a straight face I physique mog anyone on the psl forums ever. 6'1.5, 21.7ish bidelt, and 29/30 inch waist. Dick game is also blessed
I can just tell from that mask picture, you don’t have a good looking face by any means unless you prove it otherwise by showing your full face. Its just physique halo imo.

I can just tell from that mask picture, you don’t have a good looking face by any means unless you prove it otherwise by showing your full face. Its just physique halo imo.
damn brutal bhai on bhai violeence

The whole chronicles are documented over on the L0okism forum. https://lookism.net/threads/boiz-i-did-it-i-slayed-my-oneitis-pics-and-proof-gtfih.750379/

View attachment 1371088View attachment 1371089
View attachment 1371090View attachment 1371091

@Chadeep plz don't doxx her tho bhai, I remember you had her socials.
I would fuck her missionary and doggy while staring into her green eyes. I would love to dominate her for 1 hour. ALso not going back to Lookism except to see updates on the tomboy

Im some pics she looks white af in others she looks like an Asian milf, what’s going on? @ForeverRecession

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Im some pics she looks white af in others she looks like an Asian milf, what’s going on? @ForeverRecession
Maybe she larped her ethnicity :feelswhat:
Idk tho she tans a lot, and her eye area is unique tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16215
Lol brutal did she do any plastic surgery

B75F1E62 9641 47D1 8D93 34D6C8E691B3
6748FE78 E76D 4A6E 85E9 54799B7767A3

View attachment 1371184
View attachment 1371181View attachment 1371182View attachment 1371183

I got accused of larping with this tinder girl before and I was able to produce this proof lol
plus I've posted various pics of myself that only an Aspie idiot would take
PinV is the only ioi @Biggdink jfl at hinge conversations meaning anything tbh
Lol brutal did she do any plastic surgery

View attachment 1438390View attachment 1438391
Lip filler like every white chick in 2021

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 16215
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and Deleted member 16215
@Shieda_Kayn good times