---> RATE MY GIRLFRIEND (SHORT HAIR VS LONG HAIR) <--

Which one looks better?

• Short Looks Better

• Long Looks Better

Results are only viewable after voting.
We work in software engineering, so she's very open-minded and smart in general :feelsez:
this nigga changing and adding details every time

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and USERΝAME
How dare you get a girlfriend ?
Jimmy Fallon No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

this nigga changing and adding details every time
Why do you associate the word ''innocence'' with ''dumb/ignorant'', when I refer to it by the fact that she's a good girl looking for a serious relationship and doesn't need other guy to fuck her every week?

From the answers you gave, I can only tell you that the kindergarten is across the street, not here, sorry :what: :Comfy:
Pretty obvious it’s a larp nigga , if you show her the posts on this forum and shit like that , then why are you so afraid to post her public insta that has 10 k followers

She looks like she believes in the communist manifesto
what I TRULY dont understand I always toughts these type of girls are going after nichemaxxed alter boys while OP from this picture clearly the exact opposite of an alter boy literally an Anti alter nice guy. Or am I trippin ?

Pretty obvious it’s a larp nigga , if you show her the posts on this forum and shit like that , then why are you so afraid to post her public insta that has 10 k followers
Barking Bad Dog GIF by TRT

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz
mine is the same but hotter, i think shorter hair is better

what I TRULY dont understand I always toughts these type of girls are going after nichemaxxed alter boys while OP from this picture clearly the exact opposite of an alter boy literally an Anti alter nice guy. Or am I trippin ?
they do care about nichemaxxed guys but by that they mean their very own type

from my experience these kinda girls do things that would be looked down upon

tranny?

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
they do care about nichemaxxed guys but by that they mean their very own type

from my experience these kinda girls do things that would be looked down upon
I mean just an example I found very quick on instagram just check the attached guy this what I mean by nichemaxxed guys. I have similar hair to this guy and im also very nichemaxxed and I only attract alt girls like 99% of the time and I went to that way because I like these type of girls BUT OP looks like a really nice, well educated guy as he mentioned also what is he doing for his job he is but imo they give insanely different vibes u know what I mean

Attachments

• xddddddd.jpg
    xddddddd.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 0
She just wants a smart guy with a good job (like her) who she can have fun with and who will fuck her well (she has a high libido, just like me. If I didn't have it the same way, it was kinda over for me after the first 2 weeks.. :incel:)

The fact that I fucked that, or it could have been an alter type guy, is irrelevant. She colors her hair sometimes because she thinks it's cool because that's how she sees it on Insta/TikTok, but it has nothing to do with the American liberation cliques, Karen, alternative type girl shit etc. bc we're from Turkey, and we don't really have that here yet :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
I mean just an example I found very quick on instagram just check the attached guy this what I mean by nichemaxxed guys. I have similar hair to this guy and im also very nichemaxxed and I only attract alt girls like 99% of the time and I went to that way because I like these type of girls BUT OP looks like a really nice, well educated guy as he mentioned also what is he doing for his job he is but imo they give insanely different vibes u know what I mean
I hate to break it to you but a lot of these girls dont give a single fuck about looks

She just wants a smart guy with a good job (like her) who she can have fun with and who will fuck her well (she has a high libido, just like me. If I didn't have it the same way, it was kinda over for me after the first 2 weeks.. :incel:)

The fact that I fucked that, or it could have been an alter type guy, is irrelevant. She colors her hair sometimes because she thinks it's cool because that's how she sees it on Insta/TikTok, but it has nothing to do with the American liberation cliques, Karen, alternative type girl shit etc. bc we're from Turkey, and we don't really have that here yet :feelshehe:
ohh wait so ur girlfriend is not really alter type ?

I hate to break it to you but a lot of these girls dont give a single fuck about looks
are u for real ???? I mean seriously u think girls dont rly give a fuck about hair types etc etc

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
are u for real ???? I mean seriously u think girls dont rly give a fuck about hair types etc etc
for one im talking about these kind of girls not all girls, two it's partly because a lot of them have past trauma either got raped by some guy or their dad left, such girls with trauma tend to care less about looks and look more for the "saver" or "the one"

• JFL
for one im talking about these kind of girls not all girls, two it's partly because a lot of them have past trauma either got raped by some guy or their dad left, such girls with trauma tend to care less about looks and look more for the "saver" or "the one"
thats true tho iv been with several mentally ill girls and one of them from tinder we meet each other for hook up I looked totally different at the time from what I posted on tinder and she didnt give a single fuck about it

Looks like shit in both, dnrd a single molecule

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, anthony111553, AustinCutler and 1 other person
thats true tho iv been with several mentally ill girls and one of them from tinder we meet each other for hook up I looked totally different at the time from what I posted on tinder and she didnt give a single fuck about it
yeah not all girls are the same

ohh wait so ur girlfriend is not really alter type ?
No. She is actually very conservative and traditional in that respect.

She keeps her hair short because that's the feedback she gets from her friends, given her sharp features/good jawline. She changes her hair color almost monthly because she thinks it's cool.

The color of her eyes is given by contact lenses (she likes the color blue, and thinks it works better with colored hair than natural color or green for example), so she doesn't wear glasses, because she can't see shit from myopia (this is her normal eye color):

Jj

She keeps her hair short because that's the feedback she gets from her friends, given her sharp features/good jawline. She changes her hair color almost monthly because she thinks it's cool.

The color of her eyes is given by contact lenses (she likes the color blue, and thinks it works better with colored hair than natural color or green for example), so she doesn't wear glasses, because she can't see shit from myopia (this is her normal eye color):

View attachment 3003656
how long have u been with her

She knows about this forum. I often sit on it with her, to read more of the category Best of the Best, because she finds it interesting too, and it helps her to better understand male nature :Comfy:
RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU FUCKING SEX HAVER NONCEL FAKECEL BETRAYER SHIT PERSON SLAYER GET DA FUCKING OUT FROM THIS GODDAMN SHITHOLE FORUM OR I'LL COME TO YOUR PLACE AND RAPE YOUR BRAGGING ASS AND THEN FORCE YOUR GF TO SUCK MY ADONIS COCK AND YOU WILL WATCH IT AND ENJOY LIKE AN UTTER CUCKOLD YOU ARE NOW GTFO FROM OUR FORUM OR I'LL CUT MY HANDS AND THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH IRRITATING YOUR NONCEL BRAGGING IS FOR US KHHHVHDVSHHS VIRGINCELS NOW FINALLY FUCKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler, shia.jihadist and ascension

View attachment 3003656

Holy fuck this guy's writing essays about his imaginary gf trying to convince mudhut dwelling Indians about how nice she is. Probably edging while doing it too

Unbelievably over for this waste of oxygen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and USERΝAME
Holy fuck this guy's writing essays about his imaginary gf trying to convince mudhut dwelling Indians about how nice she is. Probably edging while doing it too

Unbelievably over for this waste of oxygen

Our honest reaction to this information :what::
Bebek bu kz

3 years. We moved in together a year ago :Comfy: :feelshehe:
DUMB NIGGER CANT EVEN LARP CORRECTLY, you said you met like some months ago
IMG 6029

Last edited:
  • JFL
did u not say u were only with her for a few weeks in an earlier post
I said that if I didn't have the same libido as her, the relationship wouldn't have lasted more than 2 weeks because she's the type who's horny half the day :feelshehe:

I said that if I didn't have the same libido as her, the relationship wouldn't have lasted more than 2 weeks because she's the type who's horny half the day :feelshehe:
"I've only been with her for a few weeks. We can definitely work on that, but again, the post was about her face and genetics, not her fucking hair, which is customizable, wtf.."

yeah that's def not what u said bro

DUMB NIGGER CANT EVEN LARP CORRECTLY
View attachment 3003665
That's when I first started actively posting on this forum, so I wanted to make up a story about how I pick her up more recently, because it sounded more interesting than if I already had a long relationship with her (us obviously being in a relationship for a longer time) :feelsez:

Here's a story from 10 months ago for example from her Insta :Comfy:

"I've only been with her for a few weeks. We can definitely work on that, but again, the post was about her face and genetics, not her fucking hair, which is customizable, wtf.."

yeah that's def not what u said bro
check my last comment here :Comfy:

That's when I first started actively posting on this forum, so I wanted to make up a story about how I pick her up more recently, because it sounded more interesting than if I already had a long relationship with her (us obviously being in a relationship for a longer time) :feelsez:

View attachment 3003671

LOL

View attachment 3003671

That doesn’t prove anything because you aren’t that guy in the picture rajeesh , I can smell the curry through the screen

Yes, same university, same field of study, but different years
IMG 6032

IMG 6036

I thought she was a violinist but now she is a programmer that works full time ? Make up your story bro

View attachment 3003685
View attachment 3003689
I thought she was a violinist but now she is a programmer that works full time ? Make up your story bro

She does both. She took violin as a child. She works part time as a programmer (and the rest of the day, 3 times per week, she spends 2-4 hours on practice violin), and on weekends she sometimes goes to concerts, but not every week, but when there are big shows, and she sings there :feelsez:

She does both. She took violin as a child. She works part time as a programmer (and the rest of the day, 3 times per week, she spends 2-4 hours on practice violin), and on weekends she sometimes goes to concerts, but not every week, but when there are big shows, and she sings there :feelsez:

View attachment 3003717View attachment 3003721View attachment 3003723View attachment 3003727
You can easily prove yourself by giving her insta , but it’s pretty obvious you are a larper that builds his story around her pictures that she posts on the internet

• +1
Reactions: Dimaaa5
Imagine how crazy you have to be to search through all my comments looking for things that might contradict my comments :what: :ROFLMAO: :Comfy:

Dc Comics Joker GIF by Max

Imagine how crazy you have to be to search through all my comments looking for things that might contradict my comments :what: :ROFLMAO: :Comfy:

Dc Comics Joker GIF by Max
only took me 10 seconds btw