---> RATE MY GIRLFRIEND (SHORT HAIR VS LONG HAIR) <--

Which one looks better?

• Short Looks Better

• Long Looks Better

Results are only viewable after voting.
You can easily prove yourself by giving her insta , but it’s pretty obvious you are a larper that builds his story around her pictures that she posts on the internet
That doesn't make any sense and all the pictures presented in the comments above contradict you

That doesn't make any sense and all the pictures presented in the comments above contradict you
You stole the photos of her and her bf from her insta stories to larp in here , you see what she posts on her stories for example a violin or a computer screen and you use that to build up a fake story

• JFL
Reactions: MTN-Ascender and shia.jihadist
bro she mogs you
how did you pull her

You stole the photos of her and her bf from her insta stories to larp in here , you see what she posts on her stories for example a violin or a computer screen and you use that to build up a fake story

So now that you've found ''nothing contradictory'' after searching on all of my history, your only remaining argument is that I might not be me :what: :Comfy:

Well, that's a very good argument, I can't lie :ROFLMAO: :feelsez:

Well Done Win GIF

So now that you've found ''nothing contradictory'' after searching on all of my history, your only remaining argument is that I might not be me :what: :Comfy:

Well, that's a very good argument, I can't lie :ROFLMAO: :feelsez:

Well Done Win GIF
I found nigga , you can’t even make up your mind about how long you have been together

One of the few women who looks better with short hair

I hate to break it to you but a lot of these girls dont give a single fuck about looks
so what do they care about? OP is a software engineer, that job doesn't get any women wet and he's not "high IQ", seems to be like 5[9 and just MTN at best

so what do they care about? OP is a software engineer, that job doesn't get any women wet and he's not "high IQ", seems to be like 5[9 and just MTN at best
From my experience they legit care about personality more, and thats partly because trauma like i said its also that its harder to find a guy who accepts it and you know has her vibe, thats just my experience but i stand firm on that

Having a job is important though because Ive also hadnt had money to go and fly to these girls despite them being wet for me.

This explains quite well what is going on in their minds (she also confirmed the validity of the information in the video) :feelsez:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MTN-Ascender and JohnDoe
Too bad she is pro lgbtq and has fag friends , or am I wrong
I wrote in a previous comment that she is quite traditional and conservative, and that she is not interested in politics in general. We don't care about LGBT or things like that. Her hair color she only does it because she thinks it's cool, that's how she's seen other girls on TikTok / Insta who had short hair, and she thought it would suit her too, not because she's bisexual or anything.. :Comfy: :what:

And we only have cool people as friends :feelsez: :Comfy:

Mentally ill vibes :feelswhy:
In America yes. Here in Turkey, she's just a normal girl who thinks she looks better with colored hair because she saw American girls with short hair on TikTok / Insta :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
In America yes. Here in Turkey, she's just a normal girl who thinks she looks better with colored hair because she saw American girls with short hair on TikTok / Insta :feelsez:
Are you going to keep saying that heykin or should I say rajeesh ?

Türk maxx

You can easily prove yourself by giving her insta , but it’s pretty obvious you are a larper that builds his story around her pictures that she posts on the internet
is this nigga friends with this foid and make up stories that they are together or sum ? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: MTN-Ascender and USERΝAME
Woah... Heh
ChaseTheMoney, ChaseTheMoney!
Bitch be for real
Let's make a deal
Bitch be for real
Is you off a pill? Okay
Let's make a deal, Rumpelstiltskin (Hm?)
She wanna see my
Purple pickle up in the wind (Okay)
Chancletas off, bitch get in (Aye-aye)
And if your nigga don't like me
Your chinny-chin-chin (Huh)
Bitch I'm hotter than a pepper, no mint (Huh)
Big stepper, no stilts, big tit (Uh)
1K, bought my bitch a new kilt (Yup)
New skirt, I skrrt, big drift (Yup)
New grills, 10K, big lisp (Uh-huh)
Diamonds dancing on my fist, no disc (Uh-huh)
Gimme lips, rock band, like KISS (Uh-huh)
Remember days, me and X hittin' licks
One time in LA, we hit a lick on your bitch
I'm a good fellow, Maison Margiela my kick (Huh)
I am faucet failure, my nigga, I got drip (Uh)
Ashin' on your bitch
This is that Pokémon trainer shit (Uh-huh)
Who's this, he should be in cockpit (Uh-huh)
'Cause I'm flyer than a fucking ostrich (Okay)
Oh my word that bitch won't give me polish (Yeah-huh)
I might put my foot up in his socket (Uh-huh)
'Cause I'm flyer than a fucking ostrich (Uh-huh)
Oh my word that bitch won't give me polish (Yuh)
I am constructor, that bitch I demolish (Aye)
Yes kiss me, a girl from Disney
And a happy meal, pretty please don't jip me
On fries, on the guys (Ketchup, Uh-huh)
McDonalds cos' they still sell pies (Uh-huh)
Just bought a new Sugabop ties (Uh-huh)
Said he want beef, pull up, Five Guys (Uh-huh)
Yes I'm fire, lil' different like pumpkin fries (Um)
Hol' up, where's my weed guys? (Uhh)
One time in LA, we hit a lick on your bitch
I'm a good fellow, Maison Margiela my kick (Huh)
I am faucet failure, my nigga, I got drip (Uh)
Ashin' on your bitch
This is that Pokémon trainer shit (Uh-huh)
'Cause I'm flyer than a fucking ostrich (Huh)
Oh my word that bitch won't give me polish (Yeah-huh)
I might put my foot up in his socket (Uh-huh)
'Cause I'm flyer than a fucking ostrich (Uh-huh)
Oh my word that bitch won't give me polish (Yuh)
I am constructor, that bitch I demolish (Aye)
@AlexBrown84 ahh post

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Why tf are you posting your gf here wtf

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Htobrother
she fogs but why tf are you posting your gf's pics on an incel forum??

what is your NT-fag ass doing here then? you CLEARLY aren't ugly nor autistic, then what are you even doing here? teaching incels just to be confident bro and touch grass like some Redditor? :soy::soy::soy::soy:

we don't need you here because you don't belong here
Tbh no one here is ugly or autistic
We gather here to rot and engage in stimulating conversation, and dopamine from reacts

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and MTN-Ascender
looks like my girlfriend, if you know what I mean

she fogs but why tf are you posting your gf's pics on an incel forum??

what is your NT-fag ass doing here then? you CLEARLY aren't ugly nor autistic, then what are you even doing here? teaching incels just to be confident bro and touch grass like some Redditor? :soy::soy::soy::soy:

we don't need you here because you don't belong here
Bhai you really think this shit is true? Its clearly a larp , no usual huamn being lurks on here or any other bp sphere for that matter

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and USERΝAME
Long hair makes her ogre

Short hair makes her cuter

Bro already got brutally exposed for larping. One question though if your going to larp as having a girlfriend why make the larp be you being with an ugly foid?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel