Einon

Norwoodmatched with b̶o̶o̶m̶e̶r̶s̶ millenials
I'm 17.
@Ritalincel is It that bad :feelsbadman:

Ouch.. you only 17?

What do you look like with buzzcut?

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Based on the first picture I would have said norwood 1 but the second looks a little iffy. I think you just have a very convex forehead.

• +1
Ouch.. you only 17?

What do you look like with buzzcut?
I got a couple people saying that im balding,as a joke.I think I look pretty bad.
Based on the first picture I would have said norwood 1 but the second looks a little iffy. I think you just have a very convex forehead.
I pray to god,that's the reason.

I cant see it clearly but if you have lots of small/miniaturised hairs near your hairline then you are probably balding
If I were you i would go on fin + ru combination right now and stop thinking about hair altogether

Last edited:
  • +1
ur balding, get on something.

• So Sad
I cant see it clearly but if you have lots of small/miniaturised hairs near your hairline then you are probably balding
If I were you i would go on fin + ru combination right now and stop thinking about hair altogether
what are the side effects?Can I get on them,when my balding becomes noticable?
Won't they fuck with my hormones,which is really bad,considering im 17.

About the same as me brah,
I dont know what tha fuck to do rn so I’m just waiting. Might get on fin in a few months.

• +1
what are the side effects?Can I get on them,when my balding becomes noticable?
Won't they fuck with my hormones,which is really bad,considering im 17.
When your balding becomes noticeable you will lose 50% of your original density already so its not ideal. Side effects are overblown and countless of studies confirm this, I've been on fin for more than 3 months and no side effects. Fin on its own will stop the balding process and combining that with ru will allow you to pretty much never go bald

• +1
Every single slavic man on this forum is bald/balding

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Balkancel and Einon
Fuark bro I’m starting to look like a russian mafia member lol
Kingpinmaxx and slay slavic jbs
When your balding becomes noticeable you will lose 50% of your original density already so its not ideal. Side effects are overblown and countless of studies confirm this, I've been on fin for more than 3 months and no side effects. Fin on its own will stop the balding process and combining that with ru will allow you to pretty much never go bald
You've got a point,but I think I'll wait a couple more years,to see if It gets worse and then decide.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 1089
fuck we are the same age bro you gotta get on something, do you notice your hair falling out like in the shower or the bed? maybe your hairline is naturally like that when you start to feel the hair falling off you gotta be concerned

• +1
fuck we are the same age bro you gotta get on something, do you notice your hair falling out like in the shower or the bed? maybe your hairline is naturally like that when you start to feel the hair falling off you gotta be concerned
I haven't noticed any hair falling out.I think It may just be my hairline.
Not me lmao, tho I'm not fully slav.
what's your other half?English?

Last edited: