Rate my hairloss

I'm crying right now in my dorm bathroom

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 9274
I'm crying right now in my dorm bathroom
stop being a pussy nigga it looks completely fine. bearing in mind rapid noorwooders usually see any sort of thinning after 2 years.

stop being a pussy nigga it looks completely fine. bearing in mind rapid noorwooders usually see any sort of thinning after 2 years.
I'm losing 10x amount of hair norwooders do. Not to mention I'm losing hair everywhere. I predict I will have no hair in my entire body in 1 year.

How bad is it boyos. Just give it to me straight. I'm still awaiting my medication to treat this hellish condition
View attachment 625054
Ur so fucking retarded man holy shit, i cant even tell jf people are being sarcastic or serious.
@GigaMogger
chill out man the hairs will come back u just had a bad reaction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and The Bleach Pill
Ur so fucking retarded man holy shit, i cant even tell jf people are being sarcastic or serious.
@GigaMogger
chill out man the hairs will come back u just had a bad reaction
Sometimes people's hairlos never stops if created by accutane FUARKKKK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Kinda brootal

use dry shampoo at least bro

Isn't the shedding from accutane temporary?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Honestly man, do your best with this medication and if it doesn’t work out, don’t rope, give it a couple of years to see how your life is and leave these sites

If life still isn’t worth living feel free to rope, but outside of the PSL autism I see ugly, deformed, bald etc people enjoy life every day

• +1
Just be high 24/7 it’s expensive but fuck it
It doesn't work because I get more anxious when I'm high. Like yesterday I was super blazed and had a panic attack thinking about my hair dedsrs.
Screenshot 20200827 164449

• +1
It doesn't work because I get more anxious when I'm high. Like yesterday I was super blazed and had a panic attack thinking about my hair dedsrs.
View attachment 625530
Shit man stay strong dont do stupid things, your hair will be ok, use medication and some basic hair loss prevention protocole

If the hair loss is only on the back and sides it’s time to get a fade (couldn’t type that without laughing to myself)

If the hair loss is only on the back and sides it’s time to get a fade (couldn’t type that without laughing to myself)
I'm losing hair everywhere including eyelashes

How bad is it boyos. Just give it to me straight. I'm still awaiting my medication to treat this hellish condition
View attachment 625054
Looks pretty bad, but hair follicles usually don't die because of non-genetic causes unless they suffer severe physical trauma.
I think with the right medication you're gonna be just fine in a few months. 99.9% of accutane side effects are non-permanent.