rAtE mY hEiGhT mAxXiNg StAcK

I am starting t4 soon with hex and gh
im pretty paranoid rn bcs catcafe got busted so i think i will take all the hgh asap and hide the testosterone in the park

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, DR. NICKGA and Deleted member 29747
im pretty paranoid rn bcs catcafe got busted so i think i will take all the hgh asap and hide the testosterone in the park
Can you explain 😧

Can you explain 😧
catcafe seller got busted,700 open orders full of adresses and names are listed on there,i ordered 2x from them a few months ago and i dont wanna get fucked bcs police in germany is so bored

catcafe seller got busted,700 open orders full of adresses and names are listed on there,i ordered 2x from them a few months ago and i dont wanna get fucked bcs police in germany is so bored
Just for the Europe or USA I ordered from them once

@Napoleon1800 those injections are really painful i hate doing em, what can i do

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
My stack is sleep zinc magnesium vit d c and cardio

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890, smoth and MTMM
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890
qsc i bought hgh test hcg and bac water,my mom found the hcg tho so i havent taken the test yet
Do you have your own credit card?
How'd you finance all this stuff

• Woah
Reactions: smoth and shabby890
If you actually belive HGH will make you surpass genetic potential, you are the biggest coper of all. It’s hard coded into your cells.

All this money just to end up the same height you would have ended up anyways if you slept and ate well

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and gigell
If you actually belive HGH will make you surpass genetic potential, you are the biggest coper of all. It’s hard coded into your cells.

All this money just to end up the same height you would have ended up anyways if you slept and ate well
Source?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and gigell
Also they add like 20 other things

There are only like 5 things you need

There isnt a genetic limit…
There obviously is or else half your cells would become cancerous, your body has instructions on when to stop dividing cells carried by cylins and is hardcoded into DNA

There obviously is or else half your cells would become cancerous, your body has instructions on when to stop dividing cells carried by cylins and is hardcoded into DNA
There isn't a strict genetic limit on how tall a person can grow, but genetics do play a significant role in determining your height. The height potential of an individual is influenced by a combination of genetic and environmental factors. While genetics provide a framework for potential height, environmental factors like nutrition, health, and overall well-being also play crucial roles in achieving that potential.

There isn't a strict genetic limit on how tall a person can grow, but genetics do play a significant role in determining your height. The height potential of an individual is influenced by a combination of genetic and environmental factors. While genetics provide a framework for potential height, environmental factors like nutrition, health, and overall well-being also play crucial roles in achieving that potential.
“While genetics provide a framework for potential height”

JFL at your IQ

“While genetics provide a framework for potential height”

JFL at your IQ
genetics tell your how tall you will grow if you eat the way you eat,if you inject a hormone that makes you grow your body will adapt to it you retard,youre telling me Robert Pershing Wadlow would have been so tall normaly?nice iq

genetics tell your how tall you will grow if you eat the way you eat,if you inject a hormone that makes you grow your body will adapt to it you retard,youre telling me Robert Pershing Wadlow would have been so tall normaly?nice iq
Do you think height growth, which alters several systems in your body, is possible to surpass the genetic limit of by injecting synthetic hormones? All the gigantic people had not only too much HGH, but multiple factors which caused growth to happen even if proteins said it shouldn’t which why they all lived with horrible health and died early.

Can’t cheat nature with hgh

Do you think height growth, which alters several systems in your body, is possible to surpass the genetic limit of by injecting synthetic hormones? All the gigantic people had not only too much HGH, but multiple factors which caused growth to happen even if proteins said it shouldn’t which why they all lived with horrible health and died early.
Can’t cheat nature with hgh
lowest iq i ever seen

lowest iq i ever seen
You were telling me getting enough nutrients and sleep is cope for height growth in puberty and then turn around and say you can change your genes.

You could’ve just told me you were a redpiller who thinks everything is cope expect the stuff that he is actively doing:lul:

You were telling me getting enough nutrients and sleep is cope for height growth in puberty and then turn around and say you can change your genes.

You could’ve just told me you were a redpiller who thinks everything is cope expect the stuff that he is actively doing:lul:
it is cope cus it wont make a big enough diff like injecting hgh,look at it this way,i took high amounts of hgh,ate 150g protein everyday and took all vitamins and minerals,i also slept 9 hours a day,guess what?i grew only 4cm while doing that for 2-3 months use your brain retard

objectively false. nutrients are indispensible for proper bone growth directly and indirectly, and deficiencies are widespread for a myriad reasons, even with effort to "eat well" sometimes due to soil depletion, increased nutrient needs due to stress, gut issues, bad nutrition advice, anti nutrients etc. your multi might suck balls for also a number of reasons and cause more harm than good ( doubtful ) or just have a relatively neutral effect, but proper supplementation can absolutely change every single physical and mental aspect of your being in some individuals.

it is cope cus it wont make a big enough diff like injecting hgh,look at it this way,i took high amounts of hgh,ate 150g protein everyday and took all vitamins and minerals,i also slept 9 hours a day,guess what?i grew only 4cm while doing that for 2-3 months use your brain retard
1. Theres no sun where I live and I already had had a couple of defencies, so even if helps with my overall health its not cope for me.

2. Im not gonna be a cunt and say you would have grown the 4cm anyways, but, all hgh did was help you reach potential you already had.YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR GENES

1. Theres no sun where I live and I already had had a couple of defencies, so even if helps with my overall health its not cope for me.

2. Im not gonna be a cunt and say you would have grown the 4cm anyways, but, all hgh did was help you reach potential you already had.YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR GENES
i have shit genes,all my cousins are 6 ft 4 and my female cousins 6 ft 1 and im 6 ft at 15,if you cant see i do in fact not have the fucking genetics

Nature heightmaxxing is cope..

You need to inject massis doses of ifg-1 and hgh
but preferably try everything in you power to increase hgh levels in you body naturally, because injecting hgh is not gonna work.... LOL

Also massive overeat on goyslop diet and sleep 11 hour

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MTMM

but preferly try everything in you power to increase hgh levels in you body naturally, because injecting hgh is not gonna work.... LOL

CRAAH YOU WHOLEE FOOKING LIVER TO DEATH

but preferly try everything in you power to increase hgh levels in you body naturally, because injecting hgh is not gonna work.... LOL

Also nuke you estrogen levels to 0

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1