Rate my "heightmax" exercises

KB_maxxer

KB_maxxer

Bronze
Weighted Shadow skipping(no Rope, have 3kg dumbells in each hand) fo 3min.
Sprints 8 to 5 sprints.
Masaai jumps 3 sets of 30s maximum force.
Also use stretching, im setting up a pullup bar for dead hangs, the important Is to streatch the spine.

• +1
Reactions: iblameblackpill
all cope, but a cope a day keeps the rope away

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and Michael-Davis
True, if It dosent work at least the Rope Is an extra day away
like someone said on here once, if your young you might as well do everything people here say to do, obviously use your head and filter out the harmful and pointless stuff.

like someone said on here once, if your young you might as well do everything people here say to do, obviously use your head and filter out the harmful and pointless stuff.
Yeah, like, im close to 17 but still havent finished puberty(i look 14-15), so might as well try everything.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Yeah, like, im close to 17 but still havent finished puberty(i look 14-15), so might as well try everything.
looking younger than you actually are isn't a good indicator, but yeah ik what you mean, I was also a late bloomer I wish i did more, still ended up being 6'5 but had i not been so sedentary and unfit i probably could have been 6'6 maybe even 6'7, bot to mention a better bidelt, face etc, do everything you can, cuz once pubERty is gone, you cant go back.

looking younger than you actually are isn't a good indicator, but yeah ik what you mean, I was also a late bloomer I wish i did more, still ended up being 6'5 but had i not been so sedentary and unfit i probably could have been 6'6 maybe even 6'7, bot to mention a better bidelt, face etc, do everything you can, cuz once pubERty is gone, you cant go back.
Now its time to play to saint hamudi,
May he give me 6'6 height✋🏻

• Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Your on the purest form of copium from the mountains of Afghanistan