Rate my heightmaxing progress

Theonewhowillascend

Theonewhowillascend

Bronze
So this is my first post and i want to start with a little motivation for all my heightcels;)

I started taking an AI at 17.9 years old and now i am 18.3 so 6 monts and also had took mk677 for 3 monts and then a 3 month brake(mainly because i didnt have money) and now i am on it again
I Also take glucossamine,chondroitin,msm,gaba,
Astragalus,hyperzine A,vit d3 and k2
In this 6 month period i have grown about 2 inches which is pretty good considering what i take and the age i started taking an AI but its worth mentioning that i was a late grower so my growth plates werent closed and my brother that doesnt take anything and is the same age as me still grows

So what do you think about my routine should i add anything else like a peptide(give me a source if you recommend something)
Also for the mk677 i use brown nutrition which is popular in EU is it legit?

shut up this is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
I took mk for 5 months and the only thing that grew was my nose lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Theonewhowillascend, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
is it true that high t levels will fuse growth plates

So this is my first post and i want to start with a little motivation for all my heightcels;)

I started taking an AI at 17.9 years old and now i am 18.3 so 6 monts and also had took mk677 for 3 monts and then a 3 month brake(mainly because i didnt have money) and now i am on it again
I Also take glucossamine,chondroitin,msm,gaba,
Astragalus,hyperzine A,vit d3 and k2
In this 6 month period i have grown about 2 inches which is pretty good considering what i take and the age i started taking an AI but its worth mentioning that i was a late grower so my growth plates werent closed and my brother that doesnt take anything and is the same age as me still grows

So what do you think about my routine should i add anything else like a peptide(give me a source if you recommend something)
Also for the mk677 i use brown nutrition which is popular in EU is it legit?
Do every single thing you can to be the best version of yourself. Dont listen to the fags that say cope ect.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
is it true that high t levels will fuse growth plates
Yes but thats because testosterone aromatises to estrogen if you take an AI you will be good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
May i know how many vit d3 & k2 that you consume per day? Also how often you masturbate during these 6 month?