Rate my hot gf

It's true tbh
I'd rather they say nothing

And the thing is man, it's intrinsic
I've never had this with anything. I am generally a chill dude IRL, and never get angry or take anything personally

But only with this specific thing, the idea that another guy feels comfortable enough to say that to my face, puts me in the deepest rage
I can't even control it
It's something that snaps inside of me
You watched too much hairy bastard ntr rule 34 bro

Good on OP if legit but fucked and shameful to see this amount of degenerate pages. The autism has got to stop.

• +1
Reactions: lost222 and diditeverbegin
Good on OP if legit but fucked and shameful to see this amount of degenerate pages. The autism has got to stop.
Whole website is crawling with degenerate insecure incels it’s ridiculous how much hate is spewed. Made the mistake of not browsing the forum more before posting her

You fucked up posting this in such a shithole like .org lol, At least in reddit you can delete the posts, Here you can't unless you pay the mods.

• JFL
Reactions: God-himself
You fucked up posting this in such a shithole like .org lol, At least in reddit you can delete the posts, Here you can't unless you pay the mods.
For the 5th time, I know I made a mistake I’m new to the website

For the 5th time, I know I made a mistake I’m new to the website
I only saw the post, But I can imagine how the replies are, not bothering tho, Just dont reply to what the people say, so the thread is not going to be bumped anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionpending
you're weird for posting ur girl on the forums

Bro wtf is wrong with you why would you willingly post your girl here? Actual cuck behaviour

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and riftsub5
s--ssoirory!! sir!!! :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: lost222
Your girl is a low HTB.
Trust me,get off org you’re like a chadlite,delete this thread because people here are nasty,don’t rot here.
I haven't seen what he looks like from the front but his hair is a bit too nappy for him to be Chadlite.

She's not my type @tombradylover.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Jfl...coming from the kissless virgin, shut the fuck up, useless user, you always remain an ugly lonely subhuman...forget even getting a girl remotely near her tier
Imagine getting this pressed over another dude calling a mid ass girl a tranny. I really hope you are OP's alt acc (even then it's cringe, but if you are anything but that, your the biggest cuck I have ever seen)

She is ugly just like your whore mother who shitted a disgusting dalit creature, after getting gangraped by bums. Get over it, simp. :ogre:

Imagine getting this pressed over another dude calling a mid ass girl a tranny. I really hope you are OP's alt acc (even then it's cringe, but if you are anything but that, your the biggest cuck I have ever seen)

She is ugly just like your whore mother who shitted a disgusting dalit creature, after getting gangraped by bums. Get over it, simp. :ogre:
He’s also right lmao. Getting angry at my hot gf is just pure jealousy. Obviously your also mad you will Never look in the mirror and by a man a girl like mine would ever find attractive

I hope she dies in a car accident

• +1
Man stop flexxing on us WTF

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_0785.jpeg
    IMG_0785.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Don’t worry. These guys are ridiculous and praise masculine girls with stronger bone structure than themselves, as they fear for their male offspring.
I’ve read threads regarding no gos in women and one of the most common answer was basically a women below 175cm.
Like it’s hilarious, normal heterosexual men naturally prefer reasonably short women as it’s highly dimorphic.
In contrast some cucks on here project their own looks obsessions onto their female preferences.

Your girlfriend looks very dimorphic and is definitely way above average, possibly suitable for modelling.