Rate my hot gf

@greycel MY SERVICE SUCKS ASS IM RAIDING TMOBILE HEADQUARTERS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enriquecel, truthhurts and greycel
It's something intrinsic
You can learn the idea of not wanting another man to be with your wife.. but even if we lived in a world where men shared women (we already kinda do now).. I would never be content with it.
Because it's something out of my control

It's good to be jealous somewhat
yeah bro i didnt even like that bitch but she was a dealer and id bum free carts off her

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: enriquecel, truthhurts, Rea and 1 other person
High MTB

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Mid HTB

Would be High HTB with more coloring and a smaller nose, or with more coloring and better projection.

With a smaller nose, better coloring and better projection, she is stacylite

Also Op, don't take anything seriously about what people talk about on this thread, they're just trolling you or trying to make you feel bad that you have a gf and they don't. As long as your gf has pictures on public social media, whether you also post it here or not is totally irrelevant..

I also posted my gf a few months ago here, and nothing happened, and that thread was forgotten, as yours will be soon..

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and truthhurts
Mid HTB

Would be High HTB with more coloring and a smaller nose, or with more coloring and better projection.

Also Op, don't take anything seriously about what people talk about on this thread, they're just trolling you or trying to make you feel bad that you have a gf and they don't. As long as your gf has pictures on public social media, whether you also post it here or not is totally irrelevant..

I also posted my gf a few months ago here, and nothing happened, and that thread was forgotten, as yours will be soon..

View attachment 3152652View attachment 3152661
Refreshing to hear i appreciate ur comment. I really don’t know much ab this website but there’s really not much they can do with a literal photo so I was skeptical. Appreciate the honest comment too. Good man👍

• +1
  • +1
Mid HTB

View attachment 3152652View attachment 3152661
the only reason nothing happened is cause she's ugly as shit

• +1
Depends but I think I range between htn and chad irl. 184 cm, wide frame and confident
Why are you with a slut whore type foid
Standard instagram bitch look

• +1
And this is why you’re single. You learn to not let that type of stuff bother you. If I did, I would probably be suicidal atp
Says the nigga with a bimbo

• +1
  • +1
@greyce HE COULD HAVE GOTTEN SOME TRAD GIRL AND HE IS WITH A SLUT BIMBO BITCH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, JohnDoe and greycel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and greycel
@greyce HE COULD HAVE GOTTEN SOME TRAD GIRL AND HE IS WITH A SLUT BIMBO BITCH
That's fine tbh bro
I personally don't agree but he doesn't value that specifically as imporant.
For the type of girl she once was, most guys don't really care about that..

But if you are dating a girl currently, there's no debate that you should be protective of her. That's your PRESENT
That's the real issue at hand

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Xangsane
yes Zhang not only are you right, you probably mog OP aswell. Look at the dress she has on, would you say some LTN guy who passportmaxxed a MTB who wears modest clothes is winning more thna this guy? i think so.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, greycel and Xangsane
yes Zhang not only are you right, you probably mog OP aswell. Look at the dress she has on, would you say some LTN guy who passportmaxxed a MTB who wears modest clothes is winning more thna this guy? i think so.
Def does not mog me. Disrespectful

• +1
Refreshing to hear i appreciate ur comment. I really don’t know much ab this website but there’s really not much they can do with a literal photo so I was skeptical. Appreciate the honest comment too. Good man👍
she is htb btw and you high chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Ascensionpending
That's fine tbh bro
I personally don't agree but he doesn't value that specifically as imporant.
For the type of girl she once was, most guys don't really care about that..

But if you are dating a girl currently, there's no debate that you should be protective of her. That's your PRESENT
That's the real issue at hand
I mean he’s white so of course they prefer the instagram whoore over a pious girl

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Definitely

• Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe
HER DRESS IS EXPOSING HER BODY AND SHE LOOKS LIKE A BIMBO. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
This forum when a women shows more than just her face😡😡😡😡😡

I mean he’s white so of course they prefer the instagram whoore over a pious girl
I like that you are not shamed by your ethnic heritage and being MENA bro

A lot of guys, especially in this environment (.org) hate it. I myself am Half Iranian, and can say I'm Iranian/Iraqi etc, but I always say I'm Punjabi
People care too much about what other people think in not only this place, but especially in the real world, amonst normies

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I like that you are not shamed by your ethnic heritage and being MENA bro

A lot of guys, especially in this environment (.org) hate it. I myself am Half Iranian, and can say I'm Iranian/Iraqi etc, but I always say I'm Punjabi
People care too much about what other people think in not only this place, but especially in the real world, amonst normies
Yeah I think if I weren’t MENA I wouldn’t have been criticising him for his gf choice
Ur jealous she would gag if she saw you irl😹😹😹
Well she’s not modestly dressed. Why aren’t you with a girl who is modestly dressed
All you care about is her looking like some instagram slut

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Well she is wearing slut clothes
Let me guess
Your body count is in the double digits
My body count is 6 and hers is 3. Imagine being loud AND WRONG

answer the question you grug, why is she dressed like an insta whore?
Because she has a decent Inata following and makes money from it

mirin larp bhai

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionpending
So you’d rather be with a slut model than a modestly dressed woman
She dresses modest 90% of the time and would dress more modest if I asked her too. I don’t mind they extra cash from faggots like you

She dresses modest 90% of the time and would dress more modest if I asked her too. I don’t mind they extra cash from faggots like you
She still whores herself out on social media