Rate my Jaw fillers after 4 years

C

Cheat_Win

Bronze

First picture is my base form, how I started and I was 10% body fat with veins all over my abdomen. The two other pics are my current state after 4 years of consistent touch ups.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: silencio, MediterraneanApollo, NoPainNoChick and 6 others
looks good.

but what I want to know is how it'll look in a decade, or two decades, etc.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and <6PSLcel
looks good.

but what I want to know is how it'll look in a decade, or two decades, etc.
My theory is that as long as your skin is not sagging you should be good, because I believe that once it sags with age the filler will follow. This is why I will eventually transition to custom peek implants and some kind of genioplasty or implant to add width to my chin.

• +1
Reactions: Orc

First picture is my base form, how I started and I was 10% body fat with veins all over my abdomen. The two other pics are my current state after 4 years of consistent touch ups.

insane how you didn’t inject on the mandible body at all. seems like that is what gives you such a good result

the shininess is kind of uncanny

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
insane how you didn’t inject on the mandible body at all. seems like that is what gives you such a good result
Yeah, unfortunately the first injector (female dermatologist) had no idea and injected my mid mandible about 4 years ago and It looked BAD! but that filler eventually dissolved and avoided mid mandible since and went to a double board certified head and neck surgeon doctor who is great.

Last edited:
Yeah, unfortunately the first injector (female dermatologist) had no idea and injected my mid mandible about 4 years ago and It looked BAD! but that filler eventually dissolved and avoided mid mandible since and went to a double board certified head and neck surgeon doctor who is great.
do they inject you with a needle on the gonion or a cannula along the gonion+ ramus

Looks great man. What filler did you use, radiesse? Did you inject into your cheekbones too or just jaw?

Look great, but you can't sleep the way you want can you? On your back always yeah or use pillows?

I'm grateful I don't need jaw width, only length because my jaw and chin are just set back.

Looks great man. What filler did you use, radiesse? Did you inject into your cheekbones too or just jaw?
I used Voluma for 3 years and Volux for 1, Volux is a lot better tho. I did inject my cheekbones but only the midface.

Look great, but you can't sleep the way you want can you? On your back always yeah or use pillows?

I'm grateful I don't need jaw width, only length because my jaw and chin are just set back.
Yeah I sleep like a vampire but I sometimes can sleep on the side if I’m careful

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz
how much have you spent in total on fillers

Bye, bye lymphatic drainage

why is this bad

if you had a step off would it be good to fix the mid mandible to be straighter?

why is this bad

if you had a step off would it be good to fix the mid mandible to be straighter?

Injecting mid mandible = bloated looking I think.
While injecting only gonions and ramus = angularity

If a guy had a very narrow mid-mandible though wouldn't it end up looking overdone though? Some ppl might need injection along the entirety of the mandible but emphasis on the gonion

Looks gay, plastic and shit.

Sorry bro, I'm not even hating because I had jaw implants last year. You look like a ken doll. People could not exactly pinpoint what looks odd on your face but you're uncanny as hell.

Further proof that you're the biggest larper of this place and never had anything done : not even a drop of filler touched your face.

Looks uncanny

• +1
anyone with logic would know ur jaw is fake ngl look at the 2nd pic its extreme

• +1