rate my late 20's and 30's looks.

looks better in 30s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Real question is did you low dose in first picture and what were you lifting numbers?

ChadKahn

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, BigBoy and Deleted member 1560
Omg thanks dude, you are funny too
You descended , your jaw got smaller as you aged. You went form a PSL of 6.5 to a PSL of 5.5. Still you have good harmony so that’s a plus

You descended , your jaw got smaller as you aged. You went form a PSL of 6.5 to a PSL of 5.5. Still you have good harmony so that’s a plus
Having a big jaw doesnt mean shit if it doesn't look good on your harmony. Chico doesn't have a big jaw but still mogs everyone

well I had to give guys like you a chance. You're welcome.

but seriously I get better results now than I got when I was younger.

muscles work.
That's because 30 year old women get more desperate and need betabux.

You =
Fishing rod

I could never have a body like that no matter how much i tried.

My head and frame are too small.
My best hope is leanmaxxing and being a lean, defined bean pole with abs

What's the point of this whole thread? What's the aim here?

Use steroids jfl. You think this ogre monster is 100% natural jfl

Norwood

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
da fuck? Steroids are going to make my skull and bones bigger?
It will make your face more masculine, idk about bones but your muscles will look big as his if you follow a good routine

Stupid question/10
You're right, it was an extremely stupid question because I already know the reason why you made this thread, why you chose to take steroids and the exact psychology behind it.

• JFL
What is with all the hate in this thread. Dude looks good and obviously can slay prime pussy. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't leave their basement. You guys should be seeing this as lifefuel that you can still look great as you age.. Instead incels are disrespecting him and it turned into an autistic argument over the definition of JB.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1106, Ropemaxing and 2 others
What is with all the hate in this thread. Dude looks good and obviously can slay prime pussy. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't leave their basement. You guys should be seeing this as lifefuel that you can still look great as you age.. Instead incels are disrespecting him and it turned into an autistic argument over the definition of JB.
Noone is denying that he doesn't look good. He looks good but not jb tier. He's way too old and he doesn't attract prime jbs imo

Noone is denying that he doesn't look good. He looks good but not jb tier. He's way too old and he doesn't attract prime jbs imo
WTF is with the obsession with JBs. He is 40. Why would he care about 16 year old girls, or why would anyone 20+ for that matter. It's not even legal in most places.

WTF is with the obsession with JBs. He is 40. Why would he care about 16 year old girls, or why would anyone 20+ for that matter. It's not even legal in most places.
He can't digest the fact that he can slay a prime jb pussy in this age.

Lol okay I will this week fresh meat

Zzzzzz lifting numbers in first pic and were you natty back then?

I was always strong steroids dotb make you strong

Steroids make you stronger for sure. When you pack on lean muscle you will get stronger, but I guess you mean without a good routine and dedication etc. the results will be much than they could be.
I was just intrigued if you saw a significant change in strength after cycling. Like the inital say 12 weeks.

how big is ur dick

how big is ur dick
Steroids make you stronger for sure. When you pack on lean muscle you will get stronger, but I guess you mean without a good routine and dedication etc. the results will be much than they could be.
I was just intrigued if you saw a significant change in strength after cycling. Like the inital say 12 weeks.
No they don't. I know plenty of powerlifters natural no steroids just as strong as me. Steroids don't make you strong training does.

No they don't. I know plenty of powerlifters natural no steroids just as strong as me. Steroids don't make you strong training does.
steroids push your potential for human strength. look at larry wheels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
True but it's his strength training that made him strong not steroids
yes but naturally you hit limit of strength earlier than with steroids

What’s your slaycount? How many tinder matches do you get?

you looked pretty good back then, still looks good, but descended a bit imo

the reason why they are just as strong is because they actually train for it. There are studies that indicate that muscle build off steroids is pound for pound weaker if the training is not focused on maximal strength performance i.e. pump training.

I didn't say steroids make you strong, I said they will make you stronger. Yes a shit routine/training will result in less strength gains, but just taking roids in itself will increase your strength. Steroids were invented to treat patients in hospitals that were bed ridden and help them retain muscle. Additional muscle will always result in addiitonal strength. The ratio largely depends on the training.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
There was a study that the average couch potato on juice eating chips all day can get leaner and gain like 4lb of muscle on 500 mg test . Steroids are a hella of a drug

Pre roids looks 100x better. Nobody cares about ur muscles they like ur height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
There was a study that the average couch potato on juice eating chips all day can get leaner and gain like 4lb of muscle on 500 mg test . Steroids are a hella of a drug
Sure
Pre roids looks 100x better. Nobody cares about ur muscles they like ur height
Sure sure

did this happen to you OP from roids
also for previous post @jefferson
this post * cant edit

this niger is just natural born chad.
no matter weight lifted or not he was still chad.
i am 5'8 and have 5 inch dick which are not even be fixed by gymcel.

People become famous for their looks brother, this is how the world works. Your opinions on PSL is irrelevant. The girls chooses while the guy competes

What are you even trying to say here? You said 'That One direction faggot band can get more girls than any of these people worshipped by psl autist' and i said that's because they're Statusmaxxed. (which is absolutely true)

gettyimages-459492084.jpg

Except for Zayn none of them are above average looking.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy