• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, defluvz and jefferson

did this happen to you OP from roids
also for previous post @jefferson
this post * cant edit

Legit for skullcels?
How tall are you ?
PSL8.5 tbh extremely GL and unkillable
Bro do you know how to rate? The scale only goes up to 8 and this dude is like a 5 at most jfl

So many normies mirin gym bras and becoming gay tbh

I will rape you!!!

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
How much did muscle help with women srs

What are you even trying to say here? You said 'That One direction faggot band can get more girls than any of these people worshipped by psl autist' and i said that's because they're Statusmaxxed. (which is absolutely true)

gettyimages-459492084.jpg

Except for Zayn none of them are above average looking.
lol arent they all sub 5'8?
kinda look like this guy

Legit for skullcels?

Bro do you know how to rate? The scale only goes up to 8 and this dude is like a 5 at most jfl

So many normies mirin gym bras and becoming gay tbh
Just being 6’2” and white puts him at 7 minimum, and his frame, skull, fwhr, facial robustness, harmony, NW0, and muscles put him at 8+.. he looks like a legit slayer. Wouldnotwanttofighthim/10.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2205
Just being 6’2” and white puts him at 7 minimum, and his frame, skull, fwhr, facial robustness, harmony, NW0, and muscles put him at 8+.. he looks like a legit slayer. Wouldnotwanttofighthim/10.
Cope. Height doesn't add 2 psl points, being white is the most normie race and doesn't add psl, muscles don't actually add any psl after a certain point.

You're so retarded. The scale only goes up to an 8 lol. You're implying that this dude mogs most models.
Just because you're masc doesn't mean you're attractive. Jfl at oldcels that don't understand this.

>gymcel

imagine having such a small dick and you tryhard to create a gymceled body to make up for it only for your dick size to decrease because of the muscle

daily fucking reminder that a fat dude with a 10 inch cock mogs your entire existence

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2205
Cope. Height doesn't add 2 psl points, being white is the most normie race and doesn't add psl, muscles don't actually add any psl after a certain point.

You're so retarded. The scale only goes up to an 8 lol. You're implying that this dude mogs most models.
Just because you're masc doesn't mean you're attractive. Jfl at oldcels that don't understand this.
Male models are niche attractiveness. Almost all women want large high test masc killers over prettyboys/male models

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1560, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
Male models are niche attractiveness. Almost all women want large high test masc killers over prettyboys/male models
Yeah maybe 30 year old roasties:lul:
Any women in her prime want attractive faces in general. Being muh masculine face doesn't do shit if there's no harmony.
Jfl at your copes tbh. By saying he's 8psl you're implying that he mogs almost everyone in the world. I see kids at my school that have a higher psl:lul:

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 685

Psl is face only, why are you guys dragging all these other qualities in making it impossible to cross compare ratings

Reminds me of beautiful bones adding psl just based on what jacket some guy was wearing. PSL is NOT SMV.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Framletgod and Deleted member 2205
Psl is face only, why are you guys dragging all these other qualities in making it impossible to cross compare ratings

Reminds me of beautiful bones adding psl just based on what jacket some guy was wearing. PSL is NOT SMV.
Can you be a 4 psl with high smv?

Women, can yes. For a man it would be harder. Money and status would need to be high.
Man women can be fat af ugly and many men would smash lol

Man women can be fat af ugly and many men would smash lol

Can have 5/10 irl face but huge ass and tits and have an army of orbiters. Men's bodies have less sex appeal I guess to some women, oh well

• +1
Last edited:
Why are u wasting ur time on this site

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
To tell guys that if you take care of yours

Learning experience

You're 6'2 and handsome. gymmax can multiple your attractiveness only when you have genetic foundation.
ugly manlets (especially asian) have no vivid attractiveness boost even they get shredded.
you were already gifted and genetically inferior people can never compete you no matter what they do.
selling gymcel propaganda doesn't mean shit for ugly short men.

• JFL
You're 6'2 and handsome. gymmax can multiple your attractiveness only when you have genetic foundation.
ugly manlets (especially asian) have no vivid attractiveness boost even they get shredded.
you were already gifted and genetically inferior people can never compete you no matter what they do.
selling gymcel propaganda doesn't mean shit for ugly short men.
lol

Absolute slayer in first two pics. Mogs the fuck out of everyone here. Descended after that but still good. Body was ideal before steroids ngl