Rate my LIONS

Deleted member 19551

Deleted member 19551

Equinox
She's 1 year old and he's 9 months old. JFL at virtue signaling feminist whores barking about men wanting to fuck 15 yo girls. My cat sniffs his underage ass hole and balls 24/7 and bends over for him when she's in heat. She wants his chad hairy 3 fwhr seed, ovah

20220730 072158

• JFL
Reactions: SchizoAutism and Salieri
He's a 7psl by the standard of domesticated cats, but pantherinae chads brutally mog felinaecels. Tom got no chance in the wild jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Chasseur
He's a 7psl by the standard of domesticated cats, but pantherinae chads brutally mog felinaecels. Tom got no chance in the wild jfl.
Toygers mog
Toyger-Cat.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism

Its OVER for this mesocephalic balding scoliosis ridden pencilneck framecel JFL !!! :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Look at the posture difference already :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Kill Me Smh GIF

on left is badboy dark triad nw0 NT chillaxin relaxin, almost 3.0 mouth:nose ratio 63p / 22p = 2.86 :love::love::love: prettyboy princemaxxed mogger. mirin. :oops::oops:
Meme Reaction GIF

meanwhile the orange ass niggas cortisol is visibly spiking from the brutal mog. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: this nigga face his back to the camera but looked back at the worst moment, typical INCEL moment !! 💀💀 THIS NIGGA A CAT AND HIS MOUTH:NOSE RATIO IS INCEL TIER FOR A FUCKIN HUMAN NIGGA 34p / 26p = 1.31 :oops::oops::oops: HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE :unsure::unsure::unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: AND this NIGGA a whole MOUTHBREATHER!! someone get this RECESSED ass NIGGA mewing ASAP!😭
Chrome 1Mpvm3gh0X

Chrome lajJgcZFtK

shocked steve harvey GIF

Wow Excited GIF by Steve Harvey TV

404 maxilla not found mandible not found :eek::eek::eek: bugeye NIGGA developed first ever case of feline autism from years of rejections and isolation in his cat house browsing felinemax.org...
"[Over] Failed to catch mouse in front of my oneitis, should I rope?"

Sad Cristiano Ronaldo GIF by UEFA

this nigga a whole CAT and he CANT POSE for a PICTURE JFL!! Like just lay down !!! Awkward ass NIGGA dumbass NIGGA gay ass faggot ass NIGGA !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: its OVER. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Funny GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF by NBA on TNT
Lebron James Yes GIF by Uninterrupted

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 19499
Incel cat

Not a true Chad like this:

Confused Standing Up GIF by Nature on PBS
sniffing nat geo wild GIF by Savage Kingdom

nat geo wild lion GIF by Savage Kingdom
lion GIF
The Lion King GIF by Walt Disney Studios

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
View attachment 1801151
Its OVER for this mesocephalic balding scoliosis ridden pencilneck framecel JFL !!! :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
View attachment 1801153
Look at the posture difference already :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Kill Me Smh GIF

on left is badboy dark triad nw0 NT chillaxin relaxin, almost 3.0 mouth:nose ratio 63p / 22p = 2.86 :love::love::love: prettyboy princemaxxed mogger. mirin. :oops::oops:
Meme Reaction GIF

meanwhile the orange ass niggas cortisol is visibly spiking from the brutal mog. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: this nigga face his back to the camera but looked back at the worst moment, typical INCEL moment !! 💀💀 THIS NIGGA A CAT AND HIS MOUTH:NOSE RATIO IS INCEL TIER FOR A FUCKIN HUMAN NIGGA 34p / 26p = 1.31 :oops::oops::oops: HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE :unsure::unsure::unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: AND this NIGGA a whole MOUTHBREATHER!! someone get this RECESSED ass NIGGA mewing ASAP!😭
View attachment 1801169

View attachment 1801160
View attachment 1801168

shocked steve harvey GIF

Wow Excited GIF by Steve Harvey TV

404 maxilla not found mandible not found :eek::eek::eek: bugeye NIGGA developed first ever case of feline autism from years of rejections and isolation in his cat house browsing felinemax.org...
"[Over] Failed to catch mouse in front of my oneitis, should I rope?"

Sad Cristiano Ronaldo GIF by UEFA

this nigga a whole CAT and he CANT POSE for a PICTURE JFL!! Like just lay down !!! Awkward ass NIGGA dumbass NIGGA gay ass faggot ass NIGGA !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: its OVER. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
View attachment 1801151
Funny GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF by NBA on TNT
Lebron James Yes GIF by Uninterrupted
spent 10 min of my time on a REPLY to a dead thread for 2 reacts

brutal. peak incel behaviour indeed.